HILLARY SCHEDULED TO MEET WITH FBI TOMORROW

dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/exclusive-hillary-clinton-scheduled-to-meet-with-fbi-on-saturday/

Get ready for Indictment Day this Monday, July 4th!

My fellow Americans, this Monday we may very well gain our independence from the tyranny of Queen Hillary, just as our forefathers gained independence from King George III two-hundred and forty years ago!

We must all pray to our Lord Comey to bring the shining sword of justice down upon the heads of the corrupt Clinton dynasty, and free us from the shackles of oligarchy!

Have faith my children. The other shoe is about to drop. Cankles is going to prison!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE
westernjournalism.com/wow-something-from-20-years-ago-is-a-major-clue-about-what-fbi-will-do-to-hillary/
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch her not get indicted, watch 2016 be a record low voter turnout year, and watch Trump win.

She has to. The AG Loretta Lynch confirmed she'll accept whatever FBI recommends. And either the FBI indicts her for her obvious criminal behavior, or they destroy all credibility in the FBI forever. I wonder which Comey will choose.

bump

>implying the Clinton's and their allies won't just blackmail the right people.

Thee FBI will save whatever credibility they have by pretending they really didn't find any wrongdoing. Anyone who doubts it will be labeled a conspiracy theorist because the FBI were the only people in a position to have all the facts.

Hillary will pay.

Pay some good money yes, and that's it. After that she will continu shilling

I wonder if we will see leaks and they do come, will it be right after the bullshit they lay on us, or after the convention.

inb4 Obama just pardons her and we continue.

Probably after the convention and is probably right.

>FBI indicts her
>Obama pardons her
>moderates/independents/swing voters don't trust the Democrats
>some will not vote, others will vote 3rd party, others will vote Trump
>Trump wins literally every single state

>Obama pardons her and poisons her image, leading to a landslide only associated with the movement of continents (sorry, Australia, you're an island)

Ha ha ha ha haha ha!

>Yeah, sure you are

REPEAT AFTER ME:
P R O C E S S CRIMES
R
O
C
E
S
S
C R I M E S

She's practically already president. No way anything bad will happen to her.

Obama cant pardon til convicted and a trial would be years

>Trumpettes still don't get it

YAAAAAAAAAA

That is a damn good shoop.

Please get indicted Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced

>indiced

fuck me

I'd love to see Trump pull another Bush and win the electoral college while losing the popular vote. The salt would be palpable.

I wouldn't mind her getting diced desu

i hope the wordings are placed so that she stays silent or gets angry

as a real leftist i hope this corporatist bitch gets the book thrown at her.

Praise kek and his meme magics.

O Lord Kek who art in repeating digits, help us secure an indictment, and deliver us from globalists. Amen!

>just as our forefathers

>Get ready for Indictment Day this Monday, July 4th!
Nigger you're crazy, she'll just buy them off. You don't "meet with" someone who's going to later arrest you. You "meet with" the wold be arresters and pay them off so they don't arrest you.

>Hillary meets with FBI
"How are your families doing? James, what's your wife up to these days?"

in my opinion Congress should issue an arrest warrant for Loretta Lynch for meeting with Bill Clinton in private.

no excuses from our Congressmen and,Senators. if they do not act immediately they in turn should be in contempt of treasonous lack of duty.

Is that Hillary speaking? Are you implying she cares about people?

>She has to. The AG Loretta Lynch confirmed she'll accept whatever FBI recommends. And either the FBI indicts her for her obvious criminal behavior, or they destroy all credibility in the FBI forever. I wonder which Comey will choose.

They can't indict clinton, once they start trialing her it will be like playing domino inside the beltway.

Bamp

You can only pardon convictions, not indictments.

Imagine being the poor FBI that has to question her. They are going to be walking on eggshells around this lady as she's probably going to be their boss soon and can ruin their lives. Obviously they are going to have a good laugh together and she'll be on her way.

>it will be like playing domino inside the beltway

Yup.
Hopefully, they tell her they have so much dirt, she should not run for president or...
Hopefully.
I would accept that instead of a drawn out bullshit fest that ends in nothing because too many big players are involved.

still the FBI through the news media are misdirecting the Public.

the investigation is about her selling favors,, determental to our country, for cash and gifts

Folks in my opinion, with the limited info I have, this is a case of blatant TREASON, and could demand, if it is of the scale reported, to be a HANGING offense.

Hillary Clinton is not fighting to defend a few emails, this is about Hillary Clinton fighting to keep her neck out of a hangman noose!

Still SJW will expose their true goals and desire to be willing, and part of, the attempted destruction of our society, by supporting this traitor.

of course this is a satirical play of possibly made up creative writing. CYA!

And absolutely nothing will happen.

The thing is, what we already know she did is a crime. It's not up for debate. People have been fired and prosecuted for it before. The only reason she hasn't is
>Clinton

I just came back from the supermarket and this was on every stand in every aisle
I just thought of customers taking one look and it instantly becomes subliminal

This is what will give Trump the WH

Dude they didn't put Pollard on the electric chair unlike the Rosenbergs, why you think they would hang Hillary?

>CROOKED HILLARY
kek, he actually made it catch on, he memed this!

> the FBI were the only people in a position to have all the facts

The Russians and WikiLeaks have her emails, even the 30,000 that she thought she deleted.

BTW can we get a "you have been visited by the Shillary Clinton of corruption and treason" image going?

The FBI fucking hate the Clintons. There's going to be a 20+ year overdue grudge-fucking take place on Bill/Hill butthole.

>The Russians and WikiLeaks have her emails, even the 30,000 that she thought she deleted.

It's just a claim.

So Russia penetrated the Pentagon but not a completely unprotected off the shelf box in a toilet?

Until they're actually unveiled..

The FBI couldn't give a fuck what the plebians think of them

I want to believe but i don't think the FBI is independent enough to deliver justice.

Here, I converted you digits to base-4 for you

Uncovering the web of corruption of the Clintons would drag way too many other elites into the mess. From both sides and internationally too. Chances are, they know this and are just finishing up the pretend show of investigation.

No fucking chance in hell anyone is going to take on the Clintons.

>density level: tungsten

Obama had the FBI wait a little so the Dema could build up Elizabeth Warren a little more.
Praise kek

Summary of the meeting:
FBI: miss Clinton did you....
Shillary: I plead the 5th
Something like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE

I'm afraid she's going to get away scot free, the gov't is too fuckin' corrupt.

Nothing will happen. That state department and Obama was doing everything they can to hold off any actions against her.

Here's hopin' tho.

that settles it I'm #mentallyHill now

Pleading the fifth is all fine and dandy when there isn't evidence...

I don't know man...Comey is a straight laced guy and many agents have threatened to walk off the job if there are shenanigans. That would also look bad for Clinton.

She'll "no comment" for a couple of hours. FBI will pretend to have a case against her. Her council has already told her not to worry. She's not required to tell them anything. All parties know this. All parties involved know this is a waste of time. Gotta put on a show for the people.

Enjoy the show.

putin will release them right before the election that hillary had in the bag, throwing the whole country into chaos

So, a lot of the news sites are saying the FBI is fucking pissed and that is why lynch is taking a back seat because she doesn't want to get ostracized by her own agency.

I wonder what hillary did that is making the FBI so fucking ravenous.

Because let's be honest, if the FBI wasn't chasing this to high hell, the public would have forgotten the email scandal even happened.

This shit must be YUGE

It burns me up that somehow she is above the law, fuck your country of double standards, she isn't even royalty

Hillary has already made many factual assertions about this case. It is likely they could make a case for her having waived the right of pleading the fifth and forcing her to talk. The fifth means you shut the fuck up about the charges. You can't run around telling everyone in the country your side and proclaiming your innocence and then not answer the other side.

Screen shotting this for future hillshill ass pain thread.

So Hillary is gonna show up and intimidate the FBI?

In other news: director Comey's children have suddenly gone missing and the FBI had chosen not to indict Hillary.

Could our favorite Bernie win then?

>Loretta Lynch says she'll take the recommendation of the FBI
>Hillary meeting tomorrow with them
>Mass threats of FBI resignations if they don't indict

My dick is diamonds.

However, this my main concern and should be yours as well.

When does Trump talk about BLM? LGBT issues? Tumblr-tier issues? Hardly ever.

This is why Obama told Bernie on the phone to stay until the convention.

Trump could tear into Hillary EASILY, but Bernie... not so much. Milo is the type that could eat Bernie alive, Trump has to start studying. It won't be stacked in his favor.

>The FBI fucking hate the Clintons

Why?

Why do you think leaf

Based Putin saves America

Cringe.
That guy's voice nearly gave me an aneurysm.

Lynch just had a meeting with Bill on Clinton's private plane. Was in the news recently.

how will she spin it when she is actually sent to prison?
>oh, I'm not "incarcerated," I'm just cooperating with an inquiry

Just tell us you autist. Not everyone is deep into American politics

>I wonder what hillary did that is making the FBI so fucking ravenous

Where have you been for the last 20 years?

westernjournalism.com/wow-something-from-20-years-ago-is-a-major-clue-about-what-fbi-will-do-to-hillary/

>FBI Director James Comey’s probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private, unsecured email server does not mark the first time that he has investigated the presidential candidate for alleged wrongdoing.

>Time reports that 20 years ago, Comey was a deputy special counsel on the Senate Whitewater Committee, looking into the conduct of then President Bill Clinton and the first lady. The inquiry focused on whether Bill had used his political position as governor of Arkansas in the 1980s to push through an illegal loan to benefit the couple’s business partner in the Whitewater [real estate] Development Corporation.

>Several people involved with the Whitewater corporation (including Clinton’s successor as governor) ultimately went to jail, but the Clintons never faced criminal prosecution. The issue of their involvement none-the-less lingered as Bill Clinton ran and was elected president.

>The alleged wrongdoing directed at Hillary Clinton was akin to her current email scandal: mishandling of documents related to a criminal investigation. The New York Times reports that when Clinton’s former law partner Vince Foster met an untimely death at 48 (reportedly by suicide), the first lady had Whitewater papers that he had in his law office taken to the White House, where they were locked away.

>Comey found Hillary Clinton’s conduct unacceptable...

The Clintons are shady AF and Comey knows it.

Here you go ->

So is she nervous about tomorrow?

What exactly has Hillary, Hillary herself, actuually done that would make the FBI this eager to prosecute her?

Don't give me some email technical digital computer bullshit. We all know that most senior FBI directors and politicans still think computers are magical and that american cyber-security is a laughing stock all the way from Beijing to Belgium. They're not pissed off at her for some computer shit.

So what is this all about? Why does the FBI/State dislike Hillary enough to indict her? And this is a grudge/emotional thing, don't give me bullshit. Not like I like Hillary, but I'm not so delusional as to think that the FBI are doing this because "she broke the law!".

Why is the Deep State really going after her? Especially now with Trump in the wings? Or is it all just pantomime?

>In 1996, after months of work, Comey came to some damning conclusions: Hillary Clinton was personally involved in mishandling documents and had ordered others to block investigators as they pursued their case. Worse, her behavior fit into a pattern of concealment: she and her husband had tried to hide their roles in two other matters under investigation by law enforcement.

>Taken together, the interference by White House officials, which included destruction of documents, amounted to “far more than just aggressive lawyering or political naiveté,” Comey and his fellow investigators concluded. It constituted “a highly improper pattern of deliberate misconduct.”

>Comey told Congress in February, “I want to ensure [the Clinton email investigation] is done in the ways the FBI does all its work: professionally, with integrity, promptly, and without any interference whatsoever.”

>Comey cannot be accused of being partisan. In 2007, after he had left his position as deputy attorney general under George W. Bush to work in the private sector, he agreed to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee about Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. Comey’s testimony ultimately led to the discovery that Gonzales had improperly stored classified information, which in turn led to his resignation.

>According to the Los Angeles Times, the investigation into the former secretary of state’s emails is entering a new phase as the FBI sets up interviews with Clinton’s current and former closest aides. The presidential candidate herself may soon follow.

No, the crooked Loretta Lynch already told the Clintons everything they need to know about what the FBI has on them while "chatting about the grandkids"

thengs

She'll say "I have decided to move into this prison cell in order to have a more manageable space to live and continue working on my campaign, and it has nothing to do with getting "indicted" or whatever you may call it. Also I have decided to wear this lovely orange jumpsuit as I think it is a very summery color, don't you?" Followed by cackles

Racketeering.

They are pissed about the computer shit, but what this is primarily about is the clinton foundation.

Reading this made me damp. I need a cigarette.

I'd be willing to bet that even Trump would pardon her.

It would still destroy her career, and legacy.

In addition to the FBI's investigation into Hillary's email server, they have an additional investigation into the Clinton Foundation for corruption. The email server was probably a cover for what was going on at the Foundation (a.k.a. pay-to-play or cash for political favors that goes back decades.) Check out the Clinton Foundation's donations from Uranium One and Hillary's subsequent deals with them for a recent example:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

there's also the destruction of public records. So it's really a multi-count indictment.

hillary 4 prison 2016

The thing that makes me angry is that people can actually forgive that shit and "always vote democrat."

tfw James Comey dies due to a weight lifting "accident"

What the fuck happened here desu senpai?

That one horror movie Zootopia I think it's called?

There are many stupid voters, but many informed ones also. Been this way every election.

We're at a good spot I think. The internet really exposes shillary for what she is. A liar.

It's from a movie.