ITT: Scenes that made you nauseous

Disturbing scenes that made you feel nauseous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_5848fS6Us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In an episode of Oz one of the jailers is hit with a piss, shit and blood cocktail, whatever they used to make to actual cocktail looked absolutely disgusting. I was eating at the time and then in the next scene Dr. Nathan is telling the jailer he should get blood testing done to check for HIV which just compounded my nausea.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_5848fS6Us

that scene in Kill List when he takes the hammer to the guy's head

that spiderman 3 scene where peter is dancing with the emo hair

Yeah that one fucked me up pretty bad.

Entirety of Cloverfield. I threw up after leaving the cinema

how can a movie make you nauseous? do you watch it and start acting like a douche to other people?

The black guy getting his eyes pulled out in the green inferno, or the girl beating the other girls head in in starry eyes with the dumbbell, shit was brutal

For me it was the helicopter crash
The camera spinning, everything beeping, everyone screaming
Was pretty rough on the senses

In Orphan, the scene where she breaks her own arm

oh you meant nauseated, very different from being nauseous.

sauce?

Rumble in the Bronx

kek

I learned the hard way that Oz is probably one of the worst shows to watch while eating

whole movie holy shit

haha my friend chundered during the big street shootout with the army like halfway through

That scene in Licence to Kill where this guy gets framed and then brutally murdered by his boss who throws him into a decompression/hyperbaric chamber and tortures him with a pressure valve whilst this dude screams in pain and his face deforms against the window after which he splats against the window

Why did he beat that guy?

mistaken identity, he thought he raped and beat his friend

>how dare you look down on me... I just took out those zipperheads before they had the chance to fuck over our platoon! they would have taken those kids and made them our enemy, it was a preemptive strike!
>ruff ruff!

Damn he really is autistic..

No, that was the pimp involved. why did you think it was not him?

the pimp who did it was there standing beside them, but they smashed the wrong guys face

all of Leto's horrible scenes in suicide squad

threw up popcorn about halfway through. went back in though cause i wanted to see the monster