What's the most popular drug in your country, besides alcohol and tobacco?

what's the most popular drug in your country, besides alcohol and tobacco?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3209966/Forget-Amsterdam-Iceland-smokes-cannabis-Maps-reveal-drink-drugs-countries-really-indulge-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weed or meth.

marijuana probably. but we do have the highest cocaine use in europe

and u??

Weed and amphetamine

Does coffee count? Otherwise weed

i've heard that meth addiction is like an epidemy in Australia, but in NZ ? is it because you're close?

Weed,MDMA and speed

Ireland has the highest MDMA consumption per capita worldwide

Pot probably, cocaine after that

weed or mdma. I think Ireland has the highest % of young people trying pills at least once

are pills or molly crystals more popular?

pills but crystal is common too, pills are cheaper and usually of a high MDMA content over here

In the rural areas it's pretty bad, it's because it's hard to import drugs here, we're at the bottom of the world so people have to make their own drugs I guess.

had some great mdma back in Ireland, ah I miss those times

is the price 10€ a pill?
also i wonder if clubs are chill about it

Probably weed.
How about Russia?

I get good ones for 5 and they dont care, I got pulled by a bouncer 2 weeks ago and he asked me what drugs im on. I replied, "im not on anything" and he told me to look in the mirror and holy fuck my eyes were like dinnerplates. He then just sent me on my way.

weed and cocaine

fuck I had to pay 10 euros

also probably weed and hashish (it seems like it's even more popular than flowers?), speed and recently "bath salts" and "spice" (syntetic smoking shit) have hit the market and so many idiotic people die from it

can the bouncers ask you to leave if you look like you're on something, or just if you act like an ape?

just if you act like an ape, if you can handle the buzz they wont mind

wtf, i want to go to Ireland now
i can go with my regular schengen visa, right?

meth, heroine, weed

>Weed smell everywhere

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3209966/Forget-Amsterdam-Iceland-smokes-cannabis-Maps-reveal-drink-drugs-countries-really-indulge-in.html

Nice. Do you have coffeeshops?

No it's illegal, people are just rebellious..

Over half (51.6%) of our whole adult population has weed at some point, this is the highest statistic for adult lifetime use in the world

so weed

Interestingly enough though, we're only number 8 in the world in terms of annual use - indicating both that some other countries (Israel and Iceland, for example) have a lot of younger people using it while the older generations don't, and also that plenty of people here try it and don't use it again, or use very occasionally but not regularly enough to fall under the annual use statistic (maybe using during some parts of their life and then not at all during others).

Also, one more caveat, we are a FAR bigger country than any of the others listed ahead of us, bigger than all of them combined, both in terms of geography and population, meaning that despite our comparatively lower annual use statistic we do still have the most annual users of any country by a mile. But in terms of percentage of population, we are the eighth.

51.6% has tried weed, not has weed

i had this statistics pic somewhere on my phone, is said Iceland has the highest rate of weed consumption, about 18.something% of population
is the police chill about it tho? and where do you buy from? i mean icelandic soil doesn't seem to be sustainable for growing and importing is expensive