A former German minister, while on an official visit to Greece together with Germany's vice-chancellor...

A former German minister, while on an official visit to Greece together with Germany's vice-chancellor, told a photographer "Don't touch me you filthy Greek" when the guy accidentally bumped into him.
This happened in the Greek PM's office, while they were taking photos yesterday afternoon.
skai.gr/news/greece/article/319195/germanos-tou-csu-se-ellina-fotografo-mi-me-aggizeis-vromiari-ellina/

Pretty rude desu.

Well to be fair Greeks are pretty damn filthy

Go to sleep already!

Dammit

i'd do the same. I don't want your filthy panhandler hands touching me. Pay your debts.

I slept for 18 hours straight and I'm up bright an early to go vote

>say Greeks are filthy
>totally cool with Turks flooding your country for 30+ years

Germans make no sense to me, can yuros explain this?

>Stelios btfo

Shame. Ruthless kraut strikes again.

Kebab vs hummus

>they can't even afford to wash
won't someone liberate them soon

I'm sure it's fake but he wouldn't be wrong

We shower every day!

they dont have any water they sold it all to nestle

Is that why Nestle's quality has nose dived in the last few years?

Turks are their ultimate cuck fetish. Greeks are too... greek for germans. Unlike the roaches the greeks aren't culturally insignificant parasites, you see. Germany can only accept cuckifiction with roaches of its own kind.

>Germans love arabs and niggers
>but hate Greeks
really makes you think

Ironically most Germans don't.

Greece scored the first Allied victory in WW2
Hitler used the Greek delay as an excuse for losing to the USSR
But it wasn't that important, in truth. It was only an excuse.

Shock

I got a sore stomach laughing at this, and they say Germans don't have a sense of humour. Thanks lad.

Actually real, german online newspapers are reporting it.

Ramsauer is a nobody now, he was a second rate federal minister under Merkel until 2013.

Should tell you how those 'one world' german neo-aristocrats really think about the other tribes in Europe.

>Take your filthy paws off me you damn dirty Greek