So apparently the shitposters of today, were the stormtroopers of yesterday. Well im proud

So apparently the shitposters of today, were the stormtroopers of yesterday. Well im proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
mcdonalds.com/us/en/home.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36681475
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a clean burning jew I tell ya qu'at.
Smell the shekel, not the shoah!

History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes

The only sad thing is that we don't get to wear uniforms

Bueno.jpg

>not wearing a uniform every single time you browse Sup Forums

Sure is summer in here.

I wear a dress every time I browse Sup Forums

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

it's like pottery

>moderate right
>modern neocons

C U C K S

It was a great insult then and it's a great insult now.

that would make sense, as that word would have had more gravity back then, then it does now.

no fucking way

OMG we're literally nazis I guess I have to vote for dondolf drumpfler now :c

Night of the long shitposts is coming, Joos

What?

>it's actually legitimate
This is the best display of meme magic I've ever seen.

PRAISE KEK

; )

>we're descendants of great ancient shitposters

Brah

Meme magic, lads. All we have to do is wait.

damn, they executed that Brasillach guy after the war not for war crimes or anything but because his writings were pro-fascism

History is actually repeating itself! Think about it, the degeneracy of the 20s is the degeneracy of today, our insults for them are lining up, the economic downturn, it's the perfect storm. Let's not lose this time.

his bantz were too strong

>tfw getting home from work
>changing out of my shitty khakis and shirt into a full blown military uniform just to browse Sup Forums

that's for the /mtfg/ thread on /lgbt/
get out of here, degenerate.

At what point do we get our uniforms?

Soon.

You look like a walt disney animated mouse, take that hat off you're bringing shame to your entire race.

top kek

>The prosecutor re-iterated Brasillach's vehement anti-semitism, linked his praise of Germany and denunciation of the Resistance to SS massacres in France and played upon homophobic sentiments by repeatedly drawing the jurors' attention to the author's homosexuality, noting, inter alia, that he had slept with the enemy and approved of Germany's "penetration" of France.[18] In so doing the prosecution was making hay with Brasillach's own words, as he had suggested, as Liberation approached, that France had slept with Germany and would remember the experience fondly. Brasillach was sentenced to death. Brasillach responded to the outrage of some of his supporters then in attendance by saying "It's an honor!"[19]

i knew i wasn't the only one!

>Cette reparution du journal marque sa rupture avec Charles Maurras qui refusera de le revoir après avoir affirmé : « Je ne reverrai jamais les gens qui admettent de faire des tractations avec les Allemands4. »
I don't know the full story, but it seems like he was literally a traitor.

Praise

Interesting. But not too surprising.

I remember reading about some guys that sent a letter to a king calling him every insult possible. /r/ing that image it's great.

absolute madman

>inb4 underage
>inb4 skeletor

i'm ashamed to share board with this ""man""

Liberals will literally execute a person for banter

Goebbels looked just as ridicoulous in full outfit.

Doesn't change the fact that he was a genuis.

Love the guns and helmet. Very jealous.

Fuck off Yankkefag, The Confederate States were run by Jews.

Read the sticky. There's still time.

Which is why liberals have to literally be executed for being liberals, always and everytime.

It's like poetry...

Indeed we are.
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

>living in 3rd world shithole
>insulting someone who showed his face
>pretending he isn't helping save the white race

go back to your hut, Ahmed Del Bukkur

"Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host."

Back when hohols were into bants.

Meme magic echoes throughout the ages.

>posting from france
>not removing Kebab for your country

i guess yours is already a lost cause

t. deployed burger french are pussies

I eat a burger sometimes when I browse, is that enough?

mcdonalds.com/us/en/home.html

Digging pretty deep to find a way to combat the word cuck, you cuck

Pagan birthday suit master race shitposter

>All we have to do is wait.
Nice dubs, but no. Meme Magic is real, but our magic will never be powerful enough to make all the changes we want without doing anything but posting here. We must also advocate our cause in the wider world to some measure, normalizing it, awakening normies.

Alright I'm out guys...

the memes are getting to real for me.

...but seriously, I remember Sup Forums in 2008-2010 just having lulz and raiding now memes are irl

I don't combat the word cuck, i like it. Your point?

well I like rolling my turds into little balls and eating them. GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
*self-righteous smirk*
Sure told that guy

Whatever you say, Mohammed.

try not to die for israel

It's funnier in context for those who don't get it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

Afghani MVP poster

memes literally power all change. Religion is a shared meme and the method of meming is prayer. It's repeating the same things over and over and over until they are programmed into our being. Meme magic is real my friend, there is no free will, Only memes.

whats your current KDR?

all this boards talk about removing kebab, and all you do is sit home in cheetos dust and look like this fuckin' Adam Lanza reject

jesus nigger he can't be more than 90 pounds! i'm surprised that helmet doesn't turn him into a weeble wobble!

Sad!

Yeah, I've been meaning to work out more. I know I need it but I have a hard time motivating myself.

bacha koni

I always wear the uniform of a true Communist Officer anytime I have to be here. Viva la Revolucion!

Turkey got BTFO long before Sup Forums existed. 10/10

>lived in glorious South my enter life
>study civil war
>never heard of this guy

Agreed, I've campaigned with UKIP for 3 years and voted leave, our local branch delivered thousands of pounds worth of leaflets locally for Brexit.

Every man must do his duty, the tide is turning.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36681475

MAGA!

what southern state are you from? if your from my home state i'm gonna off myself right now with my service weapon

Our uniforms are MAGA hats for now

Holy shit.... descending dubs?

wait you're not a real Afghan?
Too bad

Perfectly predictable, the logic is the same, but also meaningless. Is there any cultural institution worse than the witch-finding of Holocaustianity, where goyim are continually called upon to prove themselves innocent of Nazism, and any accidental overlap with anything Hitler ever said or did can invalidate a perfectly sound idea?

Did it have the same connotation?

When the cuck meme started, it reminded me of classical Latin language literature OP. The Latin cultures have always expressed contempt of weakness in men. Like Nordic cultures used to before Christianity, but the Latins never lost it. That's where this comes from, not from the 20th century.

Neocons, globalists, SJW, effeminate men of all walks should be called this. Deep down, they know its true even.

Oklahoma. Yeah I know, Oklahoma didn't fight in the Civil War. I mostly just collect flags. I also have a Betsy Ross flag, a Gadsden flag and a Celtic cross flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
The nose has been exposed

>there are people reading about Brasillach RIGHT NOW

Pretty based t b h.
He wasn't that much of a traitor, just a fascist and a romantic. Great hellenist and writer, but blinded by natsoc Germany.

He was killed because he wrote on Katyn.

Not only were the Jews definingly important to the antebellum South and Confederate government, but they remained disproportionately significant after the war, and their behavior follows the pattern seen everywhere else.
Have you read Steve Oney's And The Dead Shall Rise?

>44
>33
>22

Oh jeez

Kek, Roaches got BTFO.

Sorry m88.

Thanks krautbro

Sieg Heil baby.

Wow, a real redpilled trap

What do this mean?

WEW

>tfw it's not 2016, it's 1936

Fuck off Abu Hajaar

Does it count if I wear any uniform at all? Like a postman's uniform? I want the true Sup Forums experience since I am quite new to Sup Forums XD

Makes a believer, doesn't it?

Maybe a police uniform? That could be pretty cool