IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW. FOR REAL

IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW. FOR REAL.
Will the consequences ever be the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2742136-pizza-hut-ceo-says-sales-unimpacted-by-nfl-ratings-despite-papa-johns-claims
youtube.com/watch?v=cKYaLB7wU1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Papa John's and all the other chain pizza is trash. Nothing of value was lost

I welcome it, sports are a fun diversion but they are an empty and harmful one. If the biggest and baddest can get taken down a peg or two long-term it would be good for everybody.

>KFC stock up 8% in the past month
Really activates your watermelons

Meanwhile, at Pizza Hut

bleacherreport.com/articles/2742136-pizza-hut-ceo-says-sales-unimpacted-by-nfl-ratings-despite-papa-johns-claims

Well yeah, he paid a huge licensing fee to the NFL to promote his shitty pizza so when viewership is down so are people looking at his commercials.

Upset the advertisers and things QUICKLY change.

Pizza hut doesnt have a direct partnership with the NFL.

But in actual facts their sales are going down because its sales model was convinence over quality, but with the introduction of stuff like Ubereats, people can get their favourite corner pizza shop delivered.

How? Popeyes is way better. I don’t know many people who go to KFC

>spotty, dirty looking staff
>shit food
>sticking plaster in your fried chicken
Would never go to KFC. Thought people preparing food had to use blue sticking plasters so they can see it if it falls off into the food.

Honestly, papa johns is ass.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that "papa" was a Jared-level pedo.

I didn't realize they had KFC in Europe

I read somewhere that Papa John grooms young boys and eventually sexually assaults them.

Hello Roger, awfully early to be shilling on Sup Forums isn't it?

*raises fist in respect to based Papa John*

The second largest shareholder of Papa John's is Jerry Jones. He's against the protests and is frustrated with how the league handled Elliott's suspension. No surprise they blame the NFL for declining sales.

Chic-fil-a was smart enough to stick with College.

My city isn't even a food capital, but the local places are so much better than I haven't considered chain pizza in years

Chic-fil-a Bowl is the patrician bowl game

>how the league handled Elliotts suspentio
It was the NFLPA that handled it publically and broke protocol. Whether or not yiu believe he actually did it, the NFL followed protocol.

Are you actually joking right now? Papa John's is the undisputed GOAT. Only Pizza Hut even comes close.

>he thinks pizza butt is good
Lmao

Bruh Papa John's is for welfare EBT poorfags

>flyovers

Lmaoing at your life

literally never had papa johns

>literally never had papa johns

You're not missing anything. The NFL on the other hand

youtube.com/watch?v=cKYaLB7wU1Q

There is literally no such thing as bad pizza. Even mediocre, mass-produced pizza is better than most other meals.

T. Chubbz

>upset advertisers qualifies as sports discussion in america

Fake news, Papa Johns is junk pizza.

what is that

This. Fpbp.

>Mr. Goodell is shilling ITT at this very moment

I didn't realize they sold chicken tendies.

A piece of KFC chicken with a staff member's dirty, used sticking plaster fried into it.

>expecting people to pay $15 and a $3 dollar delivery "fee" for some trash tier pizza

Papa johns is way overpriced for the quality you're getting, it's why they constantly do their 50% off deals

we called papa johns the ther day and they had a 90 minute wait for delivery and they yelled at my mom for complaining so she hung up on them no papa johns for us

Fuck Papa John's anyway. Local greasy pizza stores are better.

Monday Night Football in association with Abdul's Kebab Shop when?

such an underrated post. you deserve a (you), britbong

This. It's all that Rapist Peyton Manning's fault tbqh

>all these niggers damage controlling for their dying league
>w-w-whatever Popa Johns sucks anyway
>w-w-who needs sponsors.
>our league is as strong ever! *burns statistics showing their viewerbase shrinking 45% over the last two seasons
>haha the NFL has never been better. Im glad these champions of Free Speech are protesting white people with no coherent message or explanation
>haha fuck whitey, and the white owners. Pay this prison convict his millions of dollars for throwing a ball now!
I actually hate NFL cucks more and more each day. Ashamed Ive ever watched a game of that garbage at all.
We've all known for years who is being paid to play it.
>people that would otherwise be in jail

jesus christ

I forget people like you live in this county

>money has nothing to do with sports
I can't even imagine being this ignorant

>t. Corporate shill

Wut?

why does this creepy looking of a bitch force himself into every commercial?

Wtf is a sticking plaster? Speak American

Flyovers he says as he posts an image of an irrelevant state forever in New York's shadow.

a fucking band aid you illiterate monkey fuck

Completely irrelevant. Even if pizza hut did have a direct partnership with the NFL, it gains nothing by admitting that kneeling players are hurting sales.

For all we know, Pizza Hut is lying. But it doesn't matter because the smart thing to do for their company and their image is to say that kneeling players is not affecting anything and that they don't have a problem with it.

Which is exactly what they did.

This little statement is going to give them tons of business.

Are you fucking stupid? Pizza hunt gains nothing from saying that the "protest" isn't hurting their sales? Papa johns is a competitor to pizza hunt, by them saying they're basically throwing shade at Papa johns and telling others to come eat their place instead of papa johns because they support the "protest". Also Papa john is partnered with the NFL not pizza hut, so of course their sales wouldn't be affected. Why they were even asked in the first place is what i want to know. You're a fucking idiot leaf

Popeyes prices went up ever since Burger King bought them.

Popeyes fucking sold out.

Does KFC still use the original recipe for their chicken?

Saw old ass KFC commercials and the chicken in those commercials looked more like real chicken than today's chicken.

By the way, what does Sup Forums think about Wingstop? Too overpriced?

I really like their lemon and pepper french fries, though.

Wingstop French Fries > Popeyes French Fries

>Calls me an idiot
>Can't read properly

"Even if pizza hut did have a direct partnership with the NFL, it gains nothing by admitting that kneeling players are hurting sales."

Of course Pizza Hut gains sales by admitting that kneeling players AREN'T hurting sales. I said it gains nothing by admitting the opposite.

But sure, I'm the idiot in this one...

Kys

Go back to Sup Forums you knuckle dragging dumb fuck.

maybe black players want to kill the NFL

did anyone think of that?

to be fair, the frying process will have killed all the bacteria and disease on the bandaid
so i don't know why everybody has their panties in a bunch over this incident
i mean honestly, you you really expect a bottom-tier cheap fast food chain staffed by (((non-whites))) who didn't graduate high school to be a quality product?
fuck outta here, butt-hurt mongols

>t t the ratings are fine!

>40M a year
>failed London expansion
>crashing ratings
>CTE crisis
>no global appeal

the ultimate narcissist
also white, rich, and fake-happy 100% of the time
literally all of the most hated traits a person can have in one single man

Jerry is right to try to take Goodell down. I hope he does it, the league badly needs someone new in charge.

Fuck pizza! Football only requires Beer, popcorn and maybe hot wings. You want to eat anything else, go to a freakin restaurant.

>fake happy

google his house

Tell me with a straight face you dont go on Sup Forums. I'm as conservative as they come and you stupid fucking racist shit heads have done more damage to the right than anything before. Follow your leader a put a bullet in your head.

I stopped getting Papa Johns when those stingy cunts stopped putting garlic sauce and peppers in my pizza. Fuck em for that.

time to go to rehab my man

Fuck papa johns. Buy local or lil ceasers

i only support my local place, sbarro

>Even if pizza hut did have a direct partnership with the NFL, it gains nothing by admitting that kneeling players are hurting sales.

Papa Johns is a publicly traded company and is required to disclose quarterly events that have hurt or may hurt revenues currently or in the future.

Sbarro is actually decent

This is the truth.

You're a fool if you even consider ordering pizza from a national chain. Might as well be eating mcdonalds you fucking burger fuck.

Also, why conservatives the true special snowflakes? Jesus fuck, they are such fucking whiners. Papa John is a douche and is looking to blame poor sales on his shit business on something completely unrelated.

I'd be more surprised if john-o stood up and took some responsibility for himself

Murica

No

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

>Poopa John

>AmazonPost defends liberal stuff
yawn

i like pizza

Papa Johns is actually p good for vegan options

Dominos just gives you tomato sauce on bread

papa johns is the best out of the fast food pizza chains, but still isnt that great

that's what vegan pizza is

they should shoot you in the face and throw a molotov cocktail into your house, you worthless hipster.

Go back to neoFAG you bleeding heart retard

>"I'm as conservative as they come!"
>*followed by brainless /leftypol/ catchphrase*

every time

I don't understand why you'd ever buy from pizza chains. Local pizza isn't hard to find and is always 10 times better

He built a fucking moat around his house and when his employees demanded he stop treating them like slave labor he jacked up the prices of the pizzas and blamed then flat out said it was fault of the employees even though only a small fraction of the up charge went to them and he'd pocket the rest.

local pizza doesnt deliver

man, everything really is worse outside of new york. glad i never left.

agreed

there is but i agree with the sentiment. you have to try to fuck up pizza.

>I enjoy living in the third-world

>responding to a leaf
maybe i should go outside today.

Don't get mugged JIJ

Because I'm not a mouth breathing racist shit head that means I'm a leftist. Great logic you stupid fucking moron. Literally follow your leader and kill yourself.

you don't get mugged in the country. we rake leaves by the million out here.

>Also, why conservatives the true special snowflakes?
>It's a lefty tries once again to appropriate an insult and it doesn't work episode

>just repeats the same antifa retardation
Trust me, I'm as communist as they come but GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Dammit

maybe hes just brainless, it does happen