Why does this show not get any recognition? Granted...

Why does this show not get any recognition? Granted, it's on a network that's known for having literally nothing but it's great in every right.

Why do you retards try so hard to make posts with a vague picture and no mention of the shows name? And you wonder why nobody watches it...

I thought I'd get more insight from people who have seen it.

I seriously doubt advertising shows on Sup Forums is what is holding them back.

The show is Black Sails.

No
And the fact that Black Sails is great but doesn't get any recognition disappoints me

It's pretty great, definitely a better show but less flashy than Sparty

Better than GoT and Vikings

Maybe all the anachronistic gurl power or the forced faggotry. People (white men) who would actually watch a show about pirates don't particularly like being force fed that shit as they have to put up with it in every other facet of the culture.

Nah. Female leads bar Anne are holding BS back

Best girl

>ironically, being this much of a faggot

The hype on Sup Forums died after the autistic outrage over the butt pirate episode in S2

It's almost as if Sup Forums has a inbuilt image search function.

The two are not even comparable, faggot.

Let me ask anyone who enjoys this show a question, how long have you been watching? Did you binge watch? This is literally, LITERALLY the worst fucking SJW show in fucking existence. I watched this show from day 1, I have a habit of downloading everything. And this show was fucking great, I dare say GOAT. It's when Flint becomes a homosexual is when this show goes downhill, very fucking quick. It's okay if you binged watched it, but I watched this show for years, and there was not one, one inline that he was gay, it was a twist in the purest sense of the word, a fucking SJW twist.

Have not gone back to this show, think it was last year? Or year before? Since 100% of Flint's motivation became homosexual. I couldn't care less if he was gay, but the whole motivation, literally everything in the show was about some boy love which they had to pull out of nowhere as if they actually gave inklings, people would have dropped it.

SJW shit in the purest sense.

Gays existed long before the era of piracy , kiddo. Read a book sometime.

>SJW

Why does homosexuality bother you fags so much?

>doesn't understand how "or" invalidates his post
>doesn't know how commas work
>telling people to read

>doesn't read
>tries to bait
Try harder.

>never learned how to properly use commas in school

It's worse than I thought , let me guess , 5th grade , kiddo?

How repressed is your homosexuality that you cannot watch a show that involves a gay man? I bet you admired flint and when you found out he was gay you couldn't contain your raging erection in front of your fuccboi vape buddy. How embarrassing that you came out watching a show about fucking pirates lmao.

Awesome damage control. It's not likely to fix your learning disability.

Even the outright fags who watch the show through a fit at how forced and pandering it was. You're beat, kid.

Nice deflection , kiddo. Better get offline and hit those books , son.

Explain how it was forced.

>through a fit
These fags are retarded lmao

>spoonfeed me
No thanks.

>he fell for it
Maybe facebook is more you're speed.

>can't explain how it was forced

The only thing forced was your throbbing member as you imagined sucking flint dry as the rocking ship forced his jabbing mast into your tonsils.

>I was only pretending
That was epic, epic for the win. How rosey red are your cheeks in anticipation of whether or not I'll buy your desperate attempt at damage control lmao.

You have google and plenty of time to go do your own research on the prevailing criticisms of that plot point. Sorry if this is putting a damper on your attempt to garner the attention you were incapable of earning in real life.

>Even the outright fags who watch the show

So you then?

>show doesn't get much recognition
>TV praises it as the best thing ever
>show becomes very popular
>WOW NICE REDDIT SHOW GUYS

We both know you're not laughing your ass off. Back to facebook you go now, wittle babby boy.

>buzzwords
>not a single piece of evidence or even argument to back up claim

l m a o

It's okay to be gay, user.

It's a well known fact that only queers from reddit insert unnecessary line breaks into their posts.

>Uses faggot as insult
>Uses "Literally, LITERALLY"
>Calls show SJW because a character was gay
>Says if this was gay from the start no one would watch it

>>>"I couldn't care less that he was gay"

Dude I think you care a bunch. I think you liked the character but once you found out he was going to hell as a sinner you felt betrayed and now you are butthurt

>buzzwords
To which words in that post are you referring? I'll wait.

>It's a well known fact that only queers from reddit insert unnecessary line breaks into their posts.
>uses an unnecessary line break immediately after stating that
>literally admitting to hailing from reddit

You have to go back.

This is totally Sup Forums in a nutshell. Repressed homosexuals who beat off to bailey jay and shota threads and then immediately start gaybashing as the guilt washes over them.

>Not knowing this is/has been/will always be the Sup Forums method for years

>doesn't know what a line break is
Typical reddit nigger.

>You have google and plenty of time to go do your own research on the prevailing criticisms of that plot point. Sorry if this is putting a damper on your attempt to garner the attention you were incapable of earning in real life.
I even spoon fed you.

Just so you know, I am not who you are arguing with right now, but I am . You are arguing with multiple people.

>he's calling himself a reddit nigger now
Holy shit keep going LMFAO

>this thread

So you don't know what a buzzword is and you're not intelligent enough to do anything but parrot. Got it.

Samefag detected

>le annoying kid brother routine
No wonder daddy left you and mommy all alone.

>main character is literally a flaming butt pirate who sails the ocean in search of men's butts to fill his unquenchable thirst for sodomy

Nice try.

>actually trying got use samefag argument
xd

>he thinks he's still on Sup Forums

I'm still waiting for your reasoning on how it was forced.

Pic related, it's me still waiting for your explanation that will never, ever come because you have no basis besides buzzwords that you parrot.

>he had to google how to edit html
laff
Get out of here fag, you're embarrassing yourself.

ITT: Some autist derails the thread by arguing with another autist

>still being this upset because no one will spoonfeed him googleable answers

More like the only critiques possible about anyone who doesn't like this show is that they are a closest homosexual.

Shows you the average intelligence of those who enjoy this show.

>closet homosexuals try to convince Sup Forums that gay people are bad

I bet these fags voted for trump because they just can't get cucked enough

>literally every female character is a dyke
>all female characters are 10/10 and look like they just left the salon

>pls keep paying attention to me
The desperation is palpable.

>anyone who doesn't like this show

But you aren't anyone user. You are the one who posted about the show being so gay and bad but you don't care that he's gay but it's bad because it's gay. That's some real repressed shit, dude.

Case in point.

It's literally to easy to troll these threads. You just need one guy to make a butt pirate joke

>acting like a retard is trolling

>WHAT IS THIS CULTURAL MARXISM BULLSHIT
>GAY PIRATES? THEY NEVER EXISTED IN REALITY
You're too dumb for this reply but I'm going to give it to you anyway. A pirate show is probably the place where having a couple of gay dudes is the most appropriate.

>cast ugly women
>wow they forced ugly hags in this show where are my fucking waifus?

The cognitive dissonance of being a cuck controls your every move.

>THEY NEVER EXISTED IN REALITY
Cool attempt to change what I said. Fail.

Backpedaling already, huh? Guess he really does have a case of the gay.

You called it 'forced faggotry.' What exactly was forced about Flynt having a bisexual tryst that resulted in his exile from the British Navy? Because he wasn't grabbing dudes by the dick in the first season?

He had one fling with a guy and his wife and cared about those individuals deeply. That doesn't mean it's 'forced' just because he wasn't ramming ass all the way through the first season, you fucking teenage faggot.

Real people allow for some nuance in their storylines.

I'm() Not saying you're gay user. I said that it's some real mental gymnastics going on with your logic. You say it's SJW and bad because the dude turned out to be gay, if he was gay from the beginning people would have dropped the show, but you don't care that he's gay. You have to see something wrong with that, right?

This is a great point for why this wasn't forced.

I haven't seen a single post in this thread explaining why it /was/ forced other than "oh my god he's GAY!!" overexcited, closeted fags who are battling with deep guilt

>another kid who wants to get spooned
Try reading threads before responding to them. Kind of glad you realized that your reading comprehension is lacking though. Maybe if your dad was around to raise you he would've taught you when to fess up and acknowledge your mistakes.

>he enjoys watching a show about a gay romance

Why not just watch Will and Grace

This fag is still bootyblasted from getting BTFO by his own guilty pleasures lmao.

Kid, there's nothing wrong with being gay, only denying what you actually are. You could learn a lot from the show. Isn't that what you escapist Sup Forums fags do anyway?

>gays playing pile-on because they can't comprehend why not everyone wants their sexual identity politics abruptly forced onto characters in every single show on television

>still no argument
>still extreme guilt

>Maybe if your dad was around to raise you he would've taught you when to fess up and acknowledge your mistakes.

Not the user you're replying to but dude this is how chicks argue. They realize their arguments mean nothing and move on to direct insults they think sting.

>Maybe if your dad was around to raise you he would've taught you when to fess up and acknowledge your mistakes

Looks like you are projecting.

>they can't comprehend why not everyone wants their sexual identity politics abruptly forced onto characters in every single show on television

Honestly, I can't. Do you want a trigger warning next time so it doesn't provoke the anger of your inner homosexuality?

>pretending this is reddit or high school debate club and people owe you logical arguments
I'm sorry I hit too close to home. It must've been daunting not having a dad. Before you deny this assertion, you should know that dad's teach their sons not to involve themselves in arguments they're not a part of.

The fuck are you talking about? I did read the thread and you've done nothing but be evasive. You haven't answered 'why' it was forced and you'were still dodging the fucking question and moving the goalposts, capping it off with a shitty insult that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. Basically, you're buttmad, you've got no ammunition, and you're getting BTFO by multiple people in the thread. Answer me or off yourself, fag.
>gays
I'm a redneck from Tennessee and my fucking 67 year old mother watches Black Sails with me. She's a bible thumper that voted for Trump because he was vaguely pro-life. If that kind of a person can understand the nuance and realism of this kind of story and get over it, why can't you? Oh, that's right. It's because you're retarded.

I guess my 67 year old mother is 'gay' too, right? Goddamn, you're going to trigger yourself out of existence if you're not careful.

>not to involve themselves in arguments they're not a part of

You never had an argument, just some livejournal post about how you get triggered by the gay lmao

>pretending saying "projecting" isn't just the reddit way of saying "no u"
>if i imply he's closeted long enough eventually he'll actually become emotionally affected
You're just not very good at this whole thing.

You literally said yourself how you got triggered because you found out one of your television show heroes turned out to be gay.

You can insult away, that's cool, if that's what you want to do. Just wanted to let you know that you look like an idiot and all. Because, you see, my dad taught me to help people who seem like they might need it.

>I have no way to refute you so I call your argument reddit and simple

Alright man. The dad thing came out of nowhere was all, unprovoked and everything. Just seemed like something was on your mind about your childhood.

>You haven't answered 'why' it was forced
I've already stated that you can answer this question via google. That's why I told you you should read threads first, dunce.
>you're buttmad
I'm sure that's why you got offended enough by me saying it was forced to hound me as if you can change the facts.
>I'm a redneck from Tennessee and my fucking 67 year old mother watches Black Sails with me. She's a bible thumper that voted for Trump because he was vaguely pro-life.
Cool story. I totally believe you're not holding stock in loafer lightener.

>another vapid reply filled with insults
If you'd ever like to address anything I said and explain how I'm wrong, feel free. 'google it' is not an argument.

You're clearly just baiting for (You)s at this point and I sincerely doubt you've ever seen an episode of this show.

Do people seriously get this triggered from female leads and homosexuality?

Yep. Welcome to Trump's America.

Mate, read and think. If you can't understand the logic you are slight, possibly more retarded.

If I said it's got nothing to do with him being gay, how can it have to do with him being gay?

You simply cannot understand, probably because you binged watched the show. You didn't watch for literally 2 years waiting to find out he's been gay all along and his whole motivation for everything was a simple homosexual romance.

But yeah, I don't like gays, buttsex is bad.

Happy?

Am I the only one who thinks that she's kind of cute?

>You literally said
I bet that's why you didn't bother quoting the original post. It's sad how hard you're failing right now. You're practically foaming at the mouth in anger.
>You can insult away, that's cool, if that's what you want to do.
Protip: I don't need your permission. I already did it.
Your behavior provoked it. People who were raised by men understand why what you did is unacceptable.
>'google it' is not an argument
I don't actually owe you arguments. Keep up.

Congrats on coming out, user. Proud of u

>You're just not very good at this whole thing.

>I don't actually owe you arguments. Keep up.
So, you basically don't have anything to say and admit that you're just fishing for (You)s and empty shitposting. Well, hopefully this is the last you get.

8/10 female characters are prostitutes

thats how i feel about strike back

No

I've already said what I intended to say. 90% of this thread is just a couple of queers getting upset that I have an opinion and don't feel like debating them when the motivation for that opinion is explained elsewhere. They want to have a debate about an opinion in order to make themselves feel intelligent for once. Ironically, wanting to debate the subjective just highlights how retarded they are.

The (You)s will keep pouring in because they can't come to terms with the fact that more and more people don't really want to be exposed to their sexual identity politics all the time.

>Mate, read and think. If you can't understand the logic you are slight, possibly more retarded.

Okay, I will go back:

> It's when Flint becomes a homosexual is when this show goes downhill, very fucking quick
>a fucking SJW twist
>Have not gone back to this show[...]Since 100% of Flint's motivation became homosexual
>I couldn't care less if he was gay
>[...]people would have dropped it

All your points are about how you hated the show when he was gay, then also say "I don't care if he's gay tho".

>You didn't watch for literally 2 years waiting to find out he's been gay all along and his whole motivation for everything was a simple homosexual romance

Cut it with the "I WATCHED IT FOR A LONG TIME SO THE GAY THING WAS EXTRA BAD, YOU DON'T GET IT" shit. No one cares how long you watched it. Why did you have to get all spergy with it instead of just simply saying

>The whole Flynt being gay thing was kind of a disappointing reveal but I liked the show before that

instead of

>gay gay gay homo dropped but i don't care if he's gay SJW SJW tweeeest