What do my fellow paddies make of this? Why do they automatically claim this attack was 'Islamophobic'?

What do my fellow paddies make of this? Why do they automatically claim this attack was 'Islamophobic'?

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/blind-afghan-man-attacked-at-home-in-clondalkin-1.2707308#.V3aydlxSNR0.facebook

>dublin
I fucking hate you jackeen bastards.

fuck you Belfast antifa

There is an entire island right beside Ireland dedicated to pakis, he should fuck off there.

> They've reached Clondalkin
I thought they were contained in north dublin / tallaght?

I'm from Armagh, you dirty wee rat.

That is blatant propaganda.

who gives a shit?

afghanwhatever- one hundred and bullsgitmilin
Ireland- four million

the double standards hit hard, fuck this nigger and his crying out for muh oppression

Not the first time I've heard of Afghan families being targeted this year, pretty shameful desu hope they catch the niggers

Criminals are criminals no matter the denomination, that blind afghan man deserves justice

How has no-one noticed this

>With his wife

She was watching and he was listening you double nigger

Pls stop.

>Sultan Kabirir Chakari was watching
>Fuck off, it's funny

WOW.....really makes you think....

I honestly despise these two degenerate lefty white-guiltist cunts. They are the epitome of anti-Irishness.

That's it.....let the hate flow through you..

PART 2 (You can't be racist to white people EDITION)

Limerick should be nuked

PART 3 (Getting called out and Making up definitions EDITION)

fair few in clondalkin, but it's mostly blacks

cant stand the pricks, not at all funny either

PART 4 (Rubberbandits get REKT EDITION)

>muh racism

he probably fucked with some drug dealer scum.

>blind afghan

how many safe countries do you reckon he passed through before he wound up here? although I feel sorry for the bloke and certainly wouldn't like to live in afghanistan, we are gona end up having to pay for him until he drops dead