Find a flaw

Find a flaw

The star and subject matter.

>script
>year of release

Boring

Are we really to believe that at the Million Member Parry that A) It was the perfect time to let Eduardo that he was being fucked over, and B) Mark was programming instead of enjoying the party?

Pardon my autism, but other than this it was pretty flawless. Still can't believe this movie was beat out by The King's Speech for both Best Picture and Best Director.

>muh harvard

Shitty acting.
Terribly cast.
Really shitty sound design.
Script could've use some work.
Pretentious film made by a very pretentious filmmaker.

(((genius)))

They actually managed to make Zuckerjew look like even more of a piece of shit.

Like are supposed to be rooting for Zuckerberg in this I don't get it. Only good things about this are the cinematography and soundtrack from Reznor.

Eisenberg was miscast.

Decent movie, but the obsession people have with it is baffling.

Especially with the score.... i just don't fucking get it.

sorkin

I think he was a great fit for the role

It was flawless.

>are we supposed to be rooting for the character that's portrayed as betraying his best friend and only caring about becoming a powerful man

>Still can't believe this movie was beat out by The King's Speech for both Best Picture and Best Director.

I was indifferent towards that. I can't believe it in a "I can't believe they didn't go with the edgelord choice" way. But I felt both movies were of similar quality. With hindsight I'm glad it didn't win because the same fruitcakes that were up in arms were saying TGWTDT should have won when that movie was terrible and the movie that kicked off the downfall of sony pictures.

I was hoping the Steve Jobs movie would be just the Kutcher film remade competently in the style of this one, but alas.

It's not baffling at all. The people who REALLY like this film only do so because they like living vicariously through the character portrayed in the film.
>he's a misunderstood genius just like me
>he's a super hacker just like me
>he's an asshole and a misanthrope just like me
>he's... just like me

etc...

editing hits every beat so smoothly it can seem overly manufactored.

Was that any good?
I was hoping for the same thing but I remember the hype for that movie dying out really fast.

They didn't title it "Social Network." It's cleaner.

To be perfectly honest Kutcher's Jobs movie had soul and personality.

Sorkin isn't exactly known for that, he's a terrible writer.

It has its own style, and it pulled it off.

Have you seen Zuck in public lol, Eisenberg is perfect

his girlfriend. her scenes felt unnecessary and completely made up

that's really about it

I really wanted to fucking smash Timberlake's Sean Parker, wish I guess was the intention of his character.

In what way? They don't look similar and zuck is a turbo autist irl. In the movie he's some wise cracking mastermind. They even admitted they couldn't portray Zuck accurately because they were denied interviews or the abilities to study the real life people.

Have you? Eisenberg practically played himself. Zuckerberg is really nothing like he is portrayed in this film.

The whole film is practically made up. So there goes your point.

J E W

Wrong. Nice pic tho

That shit fucking poster

fair

No shirtless scenes of the Winklevi

Well meme'd my friend

Making me watch a jew being a typical jew for a couple hours.

That horrendous rowing race music video jammed in the middle that murders all of the tension.

That completely meaningless final line that's clearly intended to have some significance or depth.

No.

You cannot refute a single one of those points because they are facts.

The film suffers as result of bad acting, sound design, poor script, and an overly pretentious director.

Seeing Andrew Garfield pull that fake punch and burn to demean him was pretty satisfying

Soundtrack is goat though.

Don't fuck with my bois Trent and Atticus.