Any people who served during the sandnigger wars on this board...

Any people who served during the sandnigger wars on this board? I wanna hear stories that have anything to do with the locals. I wanna get really mad at muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt8y18YFH70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kind of stories

What do you all day Afghan bro I see you posting all the time.

Nothing really. Went out one time to some village looking for Al-Quieda but found nothing. Kids were all crying. So we went back and got drunk.

while you sleep I go out

I don't really sleep here

i really really pray to allah that you step on ied die faggot.
stop posting

hahahahahaha

stay mad pussy you fags get stacked 10 feet high before breakfast chow

btw your fake sandnigger god isn't real and then all beg for him before they finally bleed to death

whatever

Do you enjoy bacha bazi?

LOL Turks always get BTFO, so they post dead soldiers like it changes anything. Does it feel good to be an inbred loser that has image folders similar to ISIS sympathizers?

lol i see worse shit walking down to the infirmary you pussy your little liveleak images from 2006 are BOOOOOORING

go get triggered somewhere else, i'm gonna pull double guard duty tomorrow just so i can use more of your "soldiers of allah" (dumb goatfuckers worshipping a false god) as target practice

pretty gay desu senpai not a fan

all the ragheads here love it though

>at the local hospital
>man causes ruckus
>he is upset because no one will let him see his new born child
>his new born child is also his grandchild.
>he was fucking his own daughter

let Sup Forums know if you get shot

you know turkey i never call you roach but he is kinda right

TURKROACH OF GETS

what is this image? raw kebab?

checked

TURKROACHES BFTO

TURKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ch-ch-ch-checkem

Nice desu

>Be me
>Security Forces
>Deployed in Iraq
>Stand around
>Look busy
>Play on my computer
>Check papers
>Cheat on my husband
Hot and boring desu senpai.

Nice and checked

ROACH GET!

get the fuck out muslim faggot
spineless bitch you
fuck your sandgod you spineless roach
people like you are the only cause of our problems you ignorant dog

I was sexually dominated by a rich Arab woman while serving in the US military. Their women are even more degenerate than ours, that's why they're kept in burkas desu senpai.

BTFOOOOOO

CRUISIN DOWN THE STREETS WITH MY SIX FOURS

JOCKIN THE CAMEL JOCKEYS, STOMPIN THE ROACHS

Digits don't lie

>Run missions everyday in Iraq down their main highway
>Get told the village just north of our base is the most trusted in all Iraq
>Their people work on our base, selling shit at the bazaar
>We treat them well and wth respect
>Base gets mortared/rocketed everyday
>One day see predator drone video
>Shows predator drone stalking a mortar team fleeing in a bongo truck
>Truck gets missiled in the tailpipe
>Islamist not hurt but truck is dead
>People from super trusted village all swarm the site
>Toss all the mortars in the canal, help mortar team escape
>Go back to their normal day to durka jobs
>Never trusted any Muslim again

>Cheat on my husband

Not with a local, I hope

>In Iraq as a SWCC during OEF.
>Spend my days sleeping and nights patrolling waterways looking for sand niggers up to no good.
>Stupid fucks NEVER even think that Americans may be in the water, so they do all sorts of shit down on the banks.
>Must have caught a dozen men fucking small boys in the ass.
>Use FLIR and NV and trolling motors to sneak up on them.
>They never see it coming. One minute they are raping a small boy, the next they are getting stomped by us.
>Beat the shit out of them badly, but not bad enough to cause problems for us. Hand them off to be locked up by the locals, who probably just tortrue and kill them.
>Give children to whatever NGO can take them.
>Dont even know how many idiotic insurgents we killed. Dozens, maybe hundreds.
>Observe them for hours in silence with our optics, watching them dig mortar positions and do tons of work to get ready.
>Wait until they are finally done and all sit down to take a break and smoke before they mortar some nearby base or something.
>Liquify the entire group with hull mounted grenade launcher and LMGs.
>Spent my time in Iraq fishing for muslims to kill and beating child molesters near to death.
>10/10. Would do again.

SPOILER THAT SHIT

>

underrated

When I was in Khandhar a mom brought her 8 yr old duaghter up to our medic station.

Her uncle had raped her, so the dad and brothers based her brians out with rocks.

Thus was life in the stan.

What does it matter?

>tfw there are real women or fags on this board

Typical
All military women are huge cock whores, never marry one.

PRAISE KEK

>i'm gonna pull double guard duty tomorrow just so i can use more of your "soldiers of allah" (dumb goatfuckers worshipping a false god) as target practice

That sounds fun as fuck. Spank u 4 Ur cervix.

b a s e d

BTFO

Noice.

TURKROACHES BTFO

Proof that not all turks are roaches.

everyone wants your white womyn

WITNESSED

desu they were probably just worried that you guys would think they are harboring insurgents and you'd massacre their whole village in response

remember its the kind of life they're used to over there.

Istabul based roach

Spineless Ankara-fag (probably Köksel Baba)

WITNESSED!

eat shit roach, you all gonna die

RAID

Navyfag here, spent my deployments getting in barfights, sweating pounds off in engineering spaces, and not seeing the sun for weeks at a time. Sometimes wish I had joined the Army or Marine Corps to smoke sandniggers, but in the end, I didn't get blown up, so there's that.

Parts of Afghanistan are nice looking. Other parts are terrible. Wouldn't mind going back under a different ROE.

Ouch

Still a disgusting roach

Checked and I'm glad you're no blown up.

>Me serving in Baghdad 2007
>Me trigger puller.
>Me with bros on street corner.
>Iraqi forces come around on 'patrol'
>Iraqi guys have an up-armored payloader. They put 12 soldiers in the payloader and lift them up so they are like 12 feet in the air and have an awesome overview of the streets.
>Payloader comes to a place where kids are playing basketball in the street while wearing flip-flops.
>One kid comes running out of a house at Mach 10, and runs through the basketball court, and jumps up like Michael Jordan and throws a grenade into the payloader.
>Allah Snackbar!!!
>Boom!
>Iraqi soldiers blow out of the payloader bucket in pieces.
>Kid gets away clean.

I was one of the soldiers that were deployed to Bosnia in 1998 as part of the peacekeeping effort.
It really wasn't anything to write home about, but it was a pretty interesting experience regardless.

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

WHERES THE PLANE

Subhuman sandnigger shit

Oh man, I love hearing soldiers talk about dealing with the locals. They always catch mudslimes doing the most depraved and stupid shit.

any stories

Holy shit

1st gulf war, went in with 3rd brigade 101st airbourne division. Take out a shit load of p.o.w.s. Sand niggers had little boys on front lines for sex time.

>women

served as mercenary in ukraine [spoiler]for rebels[/spoiler]

was put in rifleteam

fired lots of rounds at many buildings without seeing a living soul for months

one time at the offskirts of donetsk we took fire from a building and we called in an strike on the building and they fired white phosporus instead, we could tell where the enemy was and fell at because everything that could burn had burned away months ago and only combustible thing left were living and dead humans

>posting a dead cockroach makes me BTFO
oh i surely btfo

based

>willing to take money from Americans
>mortar Americans at the same time

You sir are a deluded cuck.

Everything about pic related is true, all the things you have heard about gay boy sex is true. This will ignite a fire in a furnace that would rage for eternity if you attempt a conversation about it with others, mainly afghans. 90% of the afghan boys that would be refugees in your area probably all have suffered from this, ask how many cocks they had to service.

t. Afghan vet

batty boys

It's horrible to know that this is such an standard part of their culture.

what sup airforce?

Will t*rckroaches ever recover?

>the roach is so butthurt that it doesn't directly reply to the meanie weenie user that triggered him

Not gonna lie, this makes me want to enlist.

checked

deployed burgerbro back at it again, stay safe until RR ma man (you told me the date earlier but I dont know if u want me saying since we have a roach on this thread)

Based burgerbro allies are the best, love you all

>White phosphorus
How did you get your hands on that?

That's like the best way to kill them

Jesus christ. It would be an act of mercy to just genocide the entire arab race.

A fucking leaf

Standard load out in non cucked countries for marking positions / making a smoke screen.

The fact it works good against people is a happy coincidence.

Based Deployed Burger. God speed user.

Stay safe out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt8y18YFH70

I'm not mil myself, but my best buddy is and he tells me his tales now and then.

He used to bitch to me, when he was in afghanistan, about how often his patrols would be halted not by enemy action or sketchy shit on the road, but by the Afghan national army units they were attached to calling for medics because some private or other was bleed out his ass. Goatfuckers over there were always getting randy and fucking each other in the ass at night, and according to him, it would get in the way of actually doing shit at least three or four times a week.

Cockroaches BTFO

Friends that came back still say the same thing: "Life is nice here, but I miss killing terrorists"

> "Life is nice here, but I miss killing terrorists"

kek

true warriors at heart

We rolled up on some guys planting a IED in a guard rail one night. They didn't even hear a Stryker platoon driving up lights out. They ran back to their car and got lit up. Pretty satisfying .

>born too late to go to Iraq

JUST

You can still go to the middle east bro