youtube.com/watch?v=pYzWmKlZtrU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when the enchilada hits

>mfw I use enchilada and gestalt in every day language now

Train by day, Joe rogan podcast by night, all day

name a guest more boring than sam harris

you cant

>try to act like Alex Jones in everyday conversation to mimic his virility and presence
>in reality I just sound like Eddie Bravo

I think fight companions/recaps are my favourite kinda episode.

>2 hours of pure shit talking with no mention of the fights at all

hes actually one of the goat guests, maybe smoke a lil somethin after poppin some alphabrain™ and then try again

Kek this

Did Milo blow Rogan? It seems like Rogan goes full Milo Defense Force every episode now

>that pic

kek

Dude chimps are super strong

Jamie pull up that picture of the shaved chimp and how musclar its is

yea seeing him go full on milo defence force, then completely shut down the conversation when confronted with the shit he's done is shady as fuck

Childhood is thinking Alex Jones is an intelligent person that does his research
Adulthood is realizing Alex gets 100% of his information from Buzz Aldrin

I know, I was shooting my bow the other day when it hit me.......fuck, these things can kill! they really go through things, it was like a mind fuck.

I woke up and really I was in my float tank, and just had a boner....

jamie pull that up

>Sam Kinison was the greatest stand up comedian ever to walk this earth
>he was hit by a car when he was a kid
>it changed his entire personality

He's brought this up in at least ten different videos.

>there was sand in the bread

He ultimately agrees with Milo, wether he even realizes it or not. He doesn't want to lose followers or garner any negative attention.

At least 50. For fuck's sake, I don't want to hear that Kinison impression again. It's not funny at all. I hate when he goes on about Kinison. It's another 5-10 minutes flushed down the drain.

Wat

Kek it is indeed awful.
Not that I hate Kinison, but best comic to ever live? That's a bit of a stretch imo.

>Jamie I was stalking a deer in the forest and tripped over a branch, pull me up

upvote reddit style my mind joe rogan

muh did you know coyotes are actually wolves? they're called coy wolves

Anyone got that 4panel pic of Alex Jones asking Joe what dimension he's on and the last pic is Alex saying something like "you are but a baby compared to me"

made me laugh like fuck before but forgot to save it

something something 400lbs
something something tear you to shreds

it was like this but with alex and joe ofc

>Have you eaten elk?

Jamie pull up the elk sounds
>youtube.com/watch?v=pYzWmKlZtrU
Woah it's like a huge forest horse

He's kind of right. He defended him on the white supremacist accusation and he's 100 percent correct that he isn't.

>THE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

Joe is an old dude and a junkie. My parents can tell the same shit every other day. My grandmother can repeat the same story within 10 minutes.

And ultimately he's talking to different people.

M O U N T A I N S

reminder not to do weed or else you'll start gestalting

I was listening to him recently and Rogan tried to push the theory that Oswald and a second gunman both tried to kill JFK but the shootings were unrelated.

So let's think about that, at the exact same moment, from two separate angles, two completely unrelated groups attempted to assassinate the same person. His argument was "well you can never say it didn't happen" and although this is true, the chances of the above happening is so far beyond ridiculous that it shouldn't be considered, but hey I love Joe anyway, I'll still listen to this curious idiot

>have you seen that video of that sea lion raping a penguin?
>jamie pull that up. watch, this is BIZARRE
>that thing must be what, 400 pounds? jesus it would tear your anus to shreds

pic related, it's you

GOBEKLITEPI

>hey joey did i ever tell you about the time I stuffed my dog with mushrooms and fed it to a mountain lion?
>holy fucking shit that thing was tripping it's crazy they're just really big house cats
>you want some more elk meat?

Can I get a basic gestalt of Rogaines actual political beliefs? Im pretty sure he just agrees with who ever is on and hates the catholics.

>jamie did I ever tell you the story of that one compulsive liar that comes on my show and recites his bad coke trips in a loud and abrasive way? He was a good friend

He's a rightwing nutnag that pretends he's center or liberal.

diaz brothers bow to the rogan
smoke weed
get money
owns multiple kettlebell research facilities
C.R.E.A.M
buy my ratpills
watch MMA
don't get toxoplasmosis
don't be brazilian
float yourself in salt water vats 3hrs/day (absolute minimum)
cryotherapy
kale shakes on deck

consistently anti sjw. Pro freedom of speech, against affirmative action, against communism

yh everything else he's not very consistent. he doesn't need to be though, in fact it benefits him

here you go my dude

Good point.
He's a junky, tho? With what?

KEK
I've never seen this. But I'm glad now I have.

>Not listening to JRE in your isotank

>Sam kinison
>9/11
>Jamie pull that up

Take a shot every time one of these are mentioned

>how dare you

>using the wrong pic
kill yourself you faggot

/11
0 shots unless edgy brah is there

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

also
>sandy bread
>one tenth of one percent
>at the center of every galaxy is a supermassive black hole that is EXACTLY one half of one percent of the mass of the galaxy
>how dare you?
>elk meat
>gamey
>labyrnith

I wish I hold win the lottery so I could have a iso-tank the size of a room, for me to eat mushrooms and trip in while listening to King crimson and YES.

Why are americans unable to spell sauerkraut properly?

thanks fäm

do you know what sauer means in german?

Because during world war 2 german americans stopped speaking german. Barely anyone can speak it now.

Yes. You wanna tell me what kraut means in English?

It means nazi i am supposed to kill

Thanks for acknowledging your stupidity, carry on.

hes not actually libertarian, but thats the easiest most basic way to describe him. hes essentially in favor of being able to do whatever you want

Thanks for acknowledging your stupidity, carry on.