Archie Comics Signs Development Deal With Warner Bros. TV

So does this mean we are getting a new Sabrina show? I hope so.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/archie-comics-signs-development-deal-warner-bros-tv-975805

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpjiJxmCXMg
ancensored.com/nude-appearance/Bad-Actress/Beth-Broderick/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is the Jughead comic Anime?

I'd watch this show if they Had Salem the cat...
He was the shining light when my sister wanted tow watch it as a kid

yeah your "sister"

Someone dump Zelda right now

>that episode where Sabrina eats all the pancakes and gets THICC

>ywn give the D to Aunt Z

I never realized how long this show went on for...7 seasons? How awful those later ones must've been...literally no one was watching after it went from ABC to WB.

something comforting about fapping to melissa joan hart tho since she was my first celeb crush 20 yrs ago...her and Blossom's friend were some underrated butts in 90s sitcoms.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpjiJxmCXMg

Does Sabrina get better after season 3? I remember that being where I stopped watching.

I used to imagine her as a Nina Hartley type during my kiddie faps

i wish this kind of old shows were available on stream

ancensored.com/nude-appearance/Bad-Actress/Beth-Broderick/

have fun

no

if you're in burgerland there's a cable channel called Antenna Tv that airs it twice every morning at 3am on the west coast....

MY
DICK

That's unfortunate. Post more teenage MJHs.

Salem the cat. What a character. A dictator trapped in a cats body as punishment for trying to take over the world. They really underused him.

I want them to go all Twin Peaks and make it full on Archie Horror on Riverdale and whatever the new Sabrina is.

Dumb bitch waxed her arms.

This. Really hoping Riverdale goes in that direction. They've already teased the Blossom family being involved in rituals/satanism - or at least Betty's mom said as much

i think its the combination of that simple 90s "everyday american girl" style (and obviously the nostalgia that goes along with that in 2017) with the fact that she really did have a shapely bottom that makes her hot for me. because in actuality she just looks like a million other irish american chicks.

yeah, a lot of the show's dialogue is just terrible, but Salem really should've had better lines.

How come a fundie like her agreed to play a witch in a children's show?

It's not anime, it's not not deformed and cartoony anymore. Archie comics had a reboot about a year ago now that gave everything a more realistic artstyle and overall tone.

THIS SO MUCH.

>tfw watched every episode in every season sequentially

first two seasons were great but the rest...

The cat that played Salem is dead.

clarissa explains it all was better

I guess the aunts will become a lesbian couple because le current year

This is misleading. You can still get the classic Jughead Double Digest stuff at your grocery stores, but LCS now sell animu archie to appeal to faggots who read comic books.

Just like Melissa Joan Hart's career.

This desu.

Those are just reprints though. All the new stuff is in that kind of style.

I think that's when she started college and had a bunch of unlikeable roomates?

>archie comics

MOVIE CONFIRMED

there is not one likeable supporting cast member outside the aunts and Martin Mull, whichever seasons he was in.

Paul Feig played her teacher in season 1....

Valerie wasn't too bad.

Sabrina's bffs were always just slightly weird looking and less attractive than her to balance it out