NYJ:Matt Forte scores first two touchdowns of '17

Why is his leg bending the wrong way?

Eagles are shit

what is a touchdown?

>tfw Eagle fan
let the hate flow through you

You godless sack of shit.

he ate a lot of spaghetti

Fuck off idiot. It was ALWAYS between him and Cooper. We had to see who was better somehow, And now we know.

>WR rebuilt
Yeah Alshon Jeffrey is really balling out
>RB rebuilt
None of your backs are that good. Don't try and convince me Blount is a game changer. I will maybe give you Ajayi, but he hasn't played yet so it doesn't count
>CB
Your secondary is trash though. How the fuck is that to the benefit of your team?
>Wentz
You are right. He is much better now. I'll give you that

>tfw Cowboys fan
let the hate flow through you

The Iggles are my favorite NFC East team, I'd rather see you win the division over the Cowgirls

YOU CAN'T
FUCKING
STOP ZEKE

EAGLE CAN'T STOP HIM.
JUDGES CAN'T STOP HIM.
QUEEFS CAN'T STOP HIM.
HIS GIRLFRIEND CAN'T STOP HIM.

B O Y S
O
Y
S

Let's analyze the Cowboys' schedule, shall we?

Wins:
>Giants
>Cardinals
>49ers
>Redskins

Losses:
>Broncos
>Rams
>Packers

Remind me why this team is considered a contender again? All they've done is beat up on shit teams, outside of the R*******.

>Your secondary is trash though. How the fuck is that to the benefit of your team?

Patrick Robinson has been randomly elite this year, Rasul Douglas has been playing really well for a rookie, Jalen Mills went from trash to decent, Darby and Sidney Jones are coming back soon.

The Cowboys are my favorite NFC East team, I'd rather see you win the division over the Iggles

>post yfw Zeke is allowed to play the rest of the year, the Cowgirls go one and done in the playoffs and his suspension gets reinstated at the start of the next season

:)

:) :)

life gets better. just got my GED, boys are trending upward, dad got promotion at work. :)

life's good :)

*blocks your running lanes*

Just lost my wizardhood

Truly a God Dream, go Cowboys!

>carson wentz is ugly and a fucking cuck, Per Adam Shefter

JUST

>BUF:Tyrod lights up garbage time, posts 3 TDs
>BUF:LeSean McCoy disappears in blowout loss
Typical.

LMAO!

Alshon isnt the only receiver, dipshit. Agholor has improved, Ertz is breaking out, Mack is also starting to get more involved in the offense as well.

>Your secondary is trash though. How the fuck is that to the benefit of your team?
It's not? We have two great safeties, Mills has been great at the line of scrimmage, Robinson has been up and down. As long as Darby doesnt break his ankle again he should be able to bring a lot to this team

My uncle is a cowboys fan, not even from texas. Every time I see him he is fat, balding, and always drunk. He gets real touchy when he is drinking too.

>Alshon Jeffrey is really balling out
Alshon and Smiff are responsible for Ertz and Agholor becoming elite. Last year at this time they were trying to feed BrickHands Matthews.

Blount IS better than Ryan Mathews.

Last year Nolan Carroll started 16 games for the worst CB group in the league. not comparable to this year.

Lane Johnson the best RT in the league isn't missing 10 games.

>BUF:Tyrod lights up garbage time, posts 3 TDs
In fairness, the Jets blew multiple 4th quarters, if I was Tyrod I might think garbage time was still winnable against them.

Now let's further analyze those losses
>Rams/Broncos
The Cowboys O-Line was not playing well as the Green experiment was on going
>Packers
The offense did everything it needed to do. The defense came up short, as they always seem to do against Rodgers.

the only Eagles loss happened while they had the "failed Seumalo experiment" at LG, so they're spiritually undefeated.

steelers have no chance in the NFC

>steelers
i hope this was a brain fart

Patriots > Cowboys
Kiss the rings as we take home number six.

Whos even the 6th seed in the nfc then if it's not my boys?

Vikings, Rams, Eagles and Saints are all locked up

Cowboys and Seahawks are the only wildcards i can think of. 9-7 will do it imo. Boys will squeak in possibly lose the first game, possibly win the Owl. never know

It was claimed the WR corps was rebuilt. That's Alshon and he hasn't done shit. Ertz has always been a good TE. Algholor could only improve.

Also you really aren't trying to claim the Eagles have a good secondary. It's not.

i briefly forgot about the nfc south for a minute, excuse me. i always think about the afc north as an nfc gritty division.

What if Zeke keeps fighting his suspension for several more weeks, but ultimately loses the appeal so they hand down the suspension right before the playoffs start. How funny would that be?

Assuming the cowboys even make the playoffs.

Pizza.

>vikings
>locked up
>looks at their schedule
>case keenum as qb
>remembers its the fucking vikings

KEK i won't believe it until they have the actual division championship in hand

see

Alshon and Smith have drawn coverage so that Ertz and Aggy can actually get open. It's not sexy, but it works.

i will fight every nigger here

Still leading the NFL in rushing when you factor in the bye week. What's every other RB's excuse when they can't compare top the guy with two bye week's worth of production?

explain to me why this won't happen
>inb4 packers go winless

> GED

Wasn't the issue with Agholor dropped balls though? I didnt think getting open was the issue? Maybe I am mistaken. And maybe Alshon works in a draw coverage role, but he just seemed like he had lost a step even at the bears before you guys acquired him.

btw pathers is the target date for rodgers to return

green bay wont beat the browns
cap this

Only gives them an excuse for their inevitable playoff one and done loss.

>hundley beating the ravens, bucs, lions, panturds, vikes, or loins

kek no, he is shit and all those teams have good enough defense to stop him

>beating the Vikings and Lions to end the season

Angholor definitely dropped too many balls but the fact that Alshon draws coverage lets him get more YAC that he would have otherwise. It's definitely an improvement on multiple fronts with him specifically.

Wait. Is a Cowboys fan and Eagles fan actually discussing their respective teams without resorting to mindless shit flinging actually happening right now? What the actual fuck is happening to the world?

>Also you really aren't trying to claim the Eagles have a good secondary. It's not.

quit living in 2016

>his team can pass the ball too often or they lose

What's it like having a QB that shitty.

because they will win on monday night
nigga... are you dumb?

wow, it's like all the children are in school still

source?

Like Luck, right?

Rodgers isn't coming back this season

are you?

where is this meme that hundley is any good coming from?

packers ran for 181 yards and LOST their last game

Shout out to the Bills for bombing and giving us the clinch on the division this year

Was almost worried for a moment

Who can stop us?

Agholor definitely improved his confidence but he also moved to the slot because there's no Matthews in front of him. Trading away shitter Matthews and getting two actual NFL outside receivers, allowing Agholor to play to his strengths, amounts to a major restructure of the passing attack. The Eagles also drafted Hollins who has been extremely useful in his few snaps.

Smith and Jeffery are old but their main job is to draw DPI and know their fucking jobs, unlike last years starting outside receivers Agholor and ??? I don't even remember. Bryce Treggs?

Do you think we'll win a game this season spuh?

Typical Packer fan ladies and gentlemen

how did that bumbling autistic retard ever manage to win 2 SBs? god i hate eli manning

>eric ebron is still a lion

best tight-end in the league.

Green-Beckham

yeah why not? Jimmy at the helm, you still got some good offensive weapons in Garcon and Hyde. Might even win this sunday

>secondary is trash
they have two excellent safeties. try watching football before posting

We had agholor and DGB/Matthews playing wideout, where Matthews was the only one who knew how to catch a football

it should be noted that our improvement at receiver likely has more to do with Mike Groh at WRs coach than the receivers themselves. Before him, we had Greg Lewis, a former Eagles WR who couldn't catch.

Jimmy isn't playing on Sunday.

Garçon is out for the season.

He was placed on IR and thats the game he is elgible to return for. He got screws in his bone and can start throwing in a month
Luck was forced to play well before he was ready and had a different injury
>listed lions twice
>hundley isnt even going to play the vikings or lions the second time
Are you drooling on your keyboard?

Garcon is out for the season and Shanahan doubts that Jimmy G is going to start this year.

drew but you're playing the corpose of drew stanton. i'd say you got at least a 50/50 shot. just don't let AD put up 200 yards and you should be fine

did he say that really? i thought he was cleared to play after the bye. what's the point of trading for him then when he's just gonna leave in the offseason?

>Rodgers is coming back
Hes an idiot if he does, the packers playoff chances will be dead before he can even return

>Shanahan doubts that Jimmy G is going to start this year.
traded a 2nd rounder for nothing
W
E
W

when matthews has the best hands of any WR it's time to consider suicide

Shanny insists that his playbook is too complicated for a mere mortal to understand. The trade was made so the nanners could slap the franchise tag on Jimmy if he wants to play somewhere else.

Theyll start him with 3 or 4 weeks left bro. They start him now he won't know the playbook and the linemen will be bad. It will send a bad message to the team that how you do in practice doesn't matter and competition means nothing. Beat-hard, will play shitty most likely and he'll slide in.

this way they give beat hard a chance, give jimmy g time to learn the playbook and they'll lose a couple more games to get higher draft picks. they've purposely tanked the team this year lets all be honest. browns did the same thing

its not a bad plan

>Foles 60-yards dragon to Riley Cooper, touchdown!

Remember the good ol' days, fellow eagles fans?

Why did they make that trade? Fuck these assholes for giving the Pats shit.

>his team has never tried racism

>Based Blue Eyes White Dragon

He's still the backup, so if anything happened to Wentz, you've got a cannon arm waiting in the wings.

They are already 0-8 son, continue to tank while Jimmy learns the playbook. Top it off with a 1 or 2 overall pick and next year should look good.

Who about to be /winningstreak/ here?

I hate the whole tanking narrative. You guys didn't try to lose to the Colts, you lost in a heartbreaking fashion partially due to a rookie breaking away for 70 yards. You didn't try to lose vs. the Cardinals, you lost on a couple old veterans making a last-minute play.

Being 0-8 is miserable, as a lions fan i wouldn't wish a winless season on any of you guys. Get Jimmy out there and have him win some games

>Even in a year riddled with superstar injuries — Andrew Luck, David Johnson, Odell Beckham, J.J. Watt and Aaron Rodgers, to name a few — this is the biggest blow yet. Watson is the NFL's brightest quarterback prospect in years.

Fucking really Rotoworld? Just gonna ignore Wentz and Prescott

We're going to trade the number one pick to the Jets so we can get TWO injury prone defensive players in the first round.

Watson looks much better than Wentz and Prescott did last year.

id say he is on par with wentz and above dak at the moment, 18 tds in 5 games is great

jesus fuck that's the worst angle i've seen yet

Please delete your pic, OP. we're talking about someone's career being jeopardize

i honestly feel like we might win one this week
cards game was close as fuck last time, with beathard at the helm we might be able to get something done

He'll be fine. Go packers

Some of their playcalling especially on third down seems suspicious, it's like they don't actually want to get a first down.

>cowboys will endlessly put off zekes suspension until they finally get stonewalled and he gets suspended in the playoffs
why are they so stupid? are they this desperate to keep people from realizing that dak is a running game babby?

Just looking at the boxscore, how did you hold them to 18 points with Palmer @ Arizona? That's impressive t b h

It's in san fran this time, you guys got this