Ask a rich kid in The Hamptons anything

Ask a rich kid in The Hamptons anything

nice iphone metadata

How much land you got out there?

Why do you post on our board? Don't you faggots know this isn't Sup Forums?

About 3 acres cleared, 1 acre of brush.

Where is Kevin Durant signing?

You know he's meeting with all those teams right down the street from you?

>Ask a rich kid in The Hamptons anything
Why does your wooden deck look like the same one every middle-class American has if you're so rich?

This thread could easily become politics related

>rich kid
>politics

Choose one

Why is your money the only interesting thing about you?

I've been spending the whole day trying to find out. It's probably gonna be in someone's house

It's 30 years old

And how would they not be related?

I'll bite. What are some of your political views? Surprise me.

Did it start storming soon after that picture was taken?

Yeah, how'd you know?

What are your parents doing for a living?

sup peyton!

you're fat!

Did you ever push a dog in a cage down those stairs?

the atmosphere always gets more yellow before it thunderstorms

I wouldn't be on Sup Forums if I didn't support trump. But the rest of the pop. supports Hillary militantly

>not even a beach view
>tfw your dad isnt even an MD

What are their reasons?

>brit
>Politics
>pick one.

Father is a hedge fund manager and my mom works at vineyard vines

MDs don't make jack shit. It's just a respectable career.

I read the last part wrong. What about your family? Who do they support?

if you're so rich why is your sky so grey?

I live on Dune Road, what part are you in?

Is it mostly WASP people or mostly...?

Bc we fund her campaign

Can I have some moni pls?

Gore Vidal used to write about his experiences growing up amongst the rich and influential, and came to note how hypocritical most of them were (or seemed to be) and how artificial and shallow it seemed. Do you have any similar impressions being a rich kid in the Hamptons?

What jew does your parent work for?

If I offered you a million dollars to put half a million dollars in your ass would you honestly do it knowing you don't need the money to begin with?

How many blond 9/10s did you fuck before you graduated high school?

How many drugs do you do, does everyone do them? At what age?

How many text messages do you have when you wake up in the morning?

Have you ever rounded up a bunch of hot bitches and took like a three week vacation in a foreign country just because you can?

You ever throw any crazy parties in High School while your parents were out? If so, what's the craziest shit that happened during it?

You got an inground pool with those giant floating dove things bitches like to sit on and sip margaritas from?

Do you look down on the working class or the poor. Do your parents?

That's a really shitty deck for a 'rich' kid.

now this guy is asking the right questions.

are the Hamptons a defensible position?

Capcom or SNK?

That's why I was asking him what part he lived in, probably lives in one of the shit parts

It's basically just a staircase into a small garden. Why even be rich if you can't live somewhere nice?

Probably built on the cheap with non-union illegal immigrants.

Yeah they're all over here, not gonna lie, I've used them before to cut my hedges

MD? Do you really think a doctor of ANY kind would be able to afford house a house out here? Lol
They were going to support a more traditional republican but now they are pretty split between trump and Clinton. They hate them both.
Because it is raining in the NY tristate area currently.

Bridgehampton. Not saying which street.

There are small bastions that are still WASPy, but ever since the 70s-80s the Hamptons has become predominantly more nouveau riche. Now, (due to the Jewish invasion, reality TV shows, references in pop culture) the hamptons has lost much of its WASP population and culture. It predominantly Jews now.
Get a job
Don't know much about him. I'll look him up. But from what you've provided alone, I can agree with a lot of it. Fucking everyone here is fake as fuck, and no one cares about anyone but themselves. Everyone is full of themselves, and they couldn't care less about anyone that is not in their view. This is evident through the town of East Hampton. East Hamptons is probably the richest of all the towns in the Hamptons yet they have a poverty rate of like 10%. All of the minorities that live here are forced into small ghettos at the northern end of the island and are separated by forests and farms from the rich people. People here care so little about one another they'd rather hide them away and try to forget about them than actually help them and make everything better.

My dad is the CEO of his own firm. Jews work for him
What kind of question is this

Some some real impressive deck furniture, you really are rich

Asking the tough questions. I like it.

>Bridgehampton
Nice, you ever been to the restaurant Bobby Van's out there? My friends family owns that place, you should give it a try sometime

maybe in Canada they don't make jack shit.

>How many blond 9/10s did you fuck before you graduated high school?
A few
>How many drugs do you do, does everyone do them? At what age?
Pretty much only drink Natty, but I've done coke a couple of times. Everyone who is normal does. Freshman year of highschool.
>How many text messages do you have when you wake up in the morning?
Not a lot. I'm pretty reserved.
>Have you ever rounded up a bunch of hot bitches and took like a three week vacation in a foreign country just because you can?
No, my parents would never allow metro do something like that. But I probably could if I really tried.
>You ever throw any crazy parties in High School while your parents were out? If so, what's the craziest shit that happened during it?
Not me, and not in my house here in the hamptons, but in my hometown someone through a party and invited some wannabe rappers from Newark. Resulted in part of a nearby elementary school being completely trashed. Other than that pretty much your normal high school house party, but with lots more Dom.
>You got an inground pool with those giant floating dove things bitches like to sit on and sip margaritas from?
Inground pool yes, but swans? I'm not a fucking woman.
Sometimes
It's 30 years old
The tree niggers sure couldn't defend it when the English came.
Lol where do you live bud?

I already told you, Dune Road

are you a Rockland County jew?

Morris, in NJ

For what purpose? Ideological basis or for the potential favours?

Didn't know that was you

>rich

You're still a beggar compared to the Rothschild and Rockefeller families. I bet you'd vote for a beggar businessman who's running for office in your third world country.

answer it.

What kind of car do your and your parents have?

Where's your view?

>Morris County

Thought you were living in the Hamptons, or are you just IN them you inbred jersey swine?

Fund some nazi organization you faggot

What's it feel like using your ennui to give the island a bad name? Especially when your back yard doesn't really look any better than mine?

Actually mine looks a lot better. South fork is for faggots and people who like to get habitually stuck in traffic.

3 acres in the hamptons... holy shit

What did your parents (i.e. father) do to earn your family's wealth? If it was grandfather, please explain, etc. etc.

I'm working hard not to hate others beause I'm jealous of their success.

Is your family Jewish?

What do you think of middleclassmen? I'll assume you think the poor are just peasants who can't get their shit together, since that what the middle class think as well.

Does your family donate money to charity and/or volunteer time?

Finally, what do you plan to do to further your father's successes? Will you try to distinguish yourself from your family in some sort of way?

2nd Finally, what is your rich family's (and generally, your neighbors') towards 99% events, such as Walk on Wallstreet, the Ferguson riots, and generally L.A.

How do you feel about Mexicans, blacks, Jews, etc.?

How about illegal immigrants?

Y'all cowards don't even do coke. Damn.

can i have some money?

Her economic policies benefit our interests. Other than that we hate her

Can I work for you?

They really don't. You guys aren't the only people on the island who are completely delusional about sucking the money cock.

It's fun going to the city and finding out the latest derogatory names they call us.

What this guy said . Hazy off color sky usually means it's about to storm.

Wait, wut. Where all the fucking mansions are lined up along the beach?

I have a house in Morris County AND the Hamptons.

Not as crazy as you might think...

You would never be able to see it due to everyone having hedges.

There's no other way to line them up on Dune Road.

I forget if it was Gloria or which one when we all went out to tour the carnage. Wow, glad they had money. That would have pretty much destroyed any normal person.

That's like saying you can't see the palaces in Dubai just because they have walls.

It's not me, it's my parents

fucking this you cunt

Lolwut, have you ever even been down dune road? You can easily see all the houses.