Podemos confirmar que la Fifa no tomará medias en este asunto dado la ausencia de pruebas que demuestren una...

>Podemos confirmar que la Fifa no tomará medias en este asunto dado la ausencia de pruebas que demuestren una infracción al reglamento

eltiempo.com/deportes/futbol-internacional/fifa-no-tomara-medidas-por-el-partido-colombia-peru-en-eliminatorias-al-mundial-2018-147796

SAY IT WITH ME

CHI CHI CHI LEL LEL LEL EN EL MUNDIAL NO SE VE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKE9civdmqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you translate that into a civilized language so an American like myself can understand? I don't speak Home Depot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

se re regalaron

I'll take guacamole with a side of chips

sabe pa

Sure.

>Podemos confirmar que a FIFA não tomará medidas sobre este assunto devido à ausência de provas que demonstrem uma infração do regulamento

>not being a Chicano masterrace
Pleb
I understand that too. Feels based

>El Tiempo
Malparido arrodillado de santos lo voy a matar hijueputa

t. paraco

Borra esto

ကျနော်တို့ဖီဖာစည်းမျဉ်းစည်းကမ်း infraction ၏သက်သေအထောက်အထားမရှိခြင်းပေးထားသောဤအမှု၌တစ်ဝက်ယူမည်မဟုတ်ကြောင်းအတည်ပြုနိုင်ပါတယ်

Hol up, as we wuz sayin those muddafuggas from texas wuz btfo nigga where da white woman at

Apparently United States won't go to the world cup

>Uribista
Perro gonorrea paraco hijo de la más sifilítica puta lo voy a matar sarna derechista lo odio usted arruina a este país DECLARESE MUERTO GONOHIJUEPUTA

GUNS MCDONALDS FREEEEEDOOOOOOM EAGLES TRUMP HAMBURGERS AMERICA WOOOOOOOO

Cool. Since we aren't a Spic shithole like yours, we don't give a fuck

>el ChileANO señores
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

But your replying so you do care mcfattie

GOOD post.

>Paolo Guerrero cocained up before the Argentina-Peru match

JUST
U
S
T

Calm down, we have Claudio Pizarro who can take his place and carry us through the world cup.

Gotta admire the man but let's be honest he looks like a streetgang member

>You know remember when Mexico was on the verge of not going to Brazil 2014 and not even mexicans wanted to go

Good times

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Literally everyone in >our team looks like that

Why are CongolombianOs so obsessed with ChileAnos?

Everytime i come here, every thread is about Congolombians making fun of them about not qualifying for world cup

Also

>MFW PeruAnos classify for WC but Chileans not

this post was UMA DELICIA

>mexiburro
>being this much of a brainlet

checks out

El CongolombiAno

is Columbia Brazil-tier? I thought you guys were >white

If by Brazil-tier you mean extremely violent, hate ourselves more than any other country and have a burning desire to kill each other then yes

excellent I plan to visit someday, mostly for the colonial buildings, mountain trails and the women. What football team is worth watching?

good, i'm glad that the "golden generation" meme is over

Oh we're extremely great with the foreigners, definitely treat them better than we treat each other. We have also nice cities

Domestic league is mediocre at best. Atletico Nacional is the most successful team and the one with more money, but their fans are insufferable (They literally think they are the best team in the world)

Junior, a team from the coast, is playing well lately so I'd recommed Junior and Nacional. The teams apart from Nacional are inconsistent and tend to go from shit to good really fast.

Avoid watching Santa Fe matches, boring as fuck

I still didn't want them to go, that is the only way to force changes in the football federation,

you are glad that you will fall to irrelevance for a couple of years?

based Peruano

it hurts more that it was USA that gave us another chance and they used that as banter. I was fucking SEETHING.

Well, it seems you got the last laugh.

imagine being una colombiANO

Hi man, what's the best Caribbean Island to go vacations to?

>yfw Pizzaro ratted on him

It says America got eliminated by fucking Trinidad and Tobago

>misspelled spanish
>civilized

I am without words too, i can't blame him because he always give all in the matches , not like the doll of Pizarro

Te robo el meme. (igual que el mar)

Delet this

You are pretty much a spic shithole

Is Chilel the most cucked country in the world?

>fifa doesn't care about the match fixing
knew it

wonderful post, wagner lima

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shit shit shit le le le viva shitle

youtube.com/watch?v=SKE9civdmqE

Why he's becoming shit?

MC DONALDS TRUMP GUN BURGERS SOUTH AMERICAN TEXAS FREEEEEDOOOOM

Eh, we were irrelevant before, it's the status quo

>le we don't care

>he talks shit all week on instagram about how good he is and he shouldn't be criticized because >we wuz champions and shit
>first ball he touched that game is that own goal header

The Lord works in mysterious ways

What about Bravo, is he kill?

>there was chileans that genuinely believed they would go to the WC by whining and throwing a tantrum at fifa

Who will replace him? Is Pizarro still a thing? Surely he can't be better than Ruidiaz at the moment.

DEM GOT WASTED HOMIE, NOMSAYIN?
DEY THOUGHT DEY BE FINNA GONNA GO TO DA WERL CUP MAYNE, BUT NAH NIGGA, FOCK DA SHIET CRACKA, DEM GOT WAAAASTED FO SHO MAYNE

Pizarro got BTFO by Gareca and Oblitas a few days ago, he's never coming back.

JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA

Maybe it will be a good thing that Chile doesn't go to the World Cup. Not what I wanted to see, personally, but change is needed.

chile basura viva el peru

*pedu

alguém levou o "cheirinho" muito a sério kkkk

pew pew

Ooga booga tyrone

nigga chile fucked colombia in their nice asses twice in 2015 and 2016 in copa america knocking them the fuck out of the competition.

Congolombians probably felt threatened chileAnos could fuck their shit up in the WC

i dont remember him ever being good, he would always just chimp out and show his passion in every game

based

kek, wonderful

he was just disoriented thought that was the opponent's goal

>couple of years
couple of decades probably