White men BTFO by a 18-year-old Swedish girl with 510,000+ twitter followers!

White men BTFO by a 18-year-old Swedish girl with 510,000+ twitter followers!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/748849517508845568
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/418888/Zara-Larsson-Swedish-singer-Instagram-condom-leg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tweeting while getting raped

So it's ok to make fun of Jews now?

mobile.twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/748849517508845568

How will white men ever recover?

Zara Larsson™ is a strong independent woman™ with a black™ belt in Taekwondo who don't need no white man.

Stop promoting your Twitter, Zara.

She has 510,000+ twitter followers. She don't need white men to follow her.

Because Muslim men are already following her down dark alleys

Literally who?

Starting a thread with a twitter post from someone no one's heard of should be punishable by a 30-day ban.

She is literally a disgusting degenerate:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/418888/Zara-Larsson-Swedish-singer-Instagram-condom-leg

fpbp

>Starting a thread with a twitter post from someone no one's heard of should be punishable by a 30-day ban.

Scandanavian shitheads have been spamming this horseshit from this brainless scag since last night. I would know, I watched them post this over and over.

It is a thinly veiled attempt to bait people into responding so that offensive responses can be farmed and reposted on her fucking Shitter account.

They can just fuck off.

>someone no one's heard of

>has 511,000 Twitter followers in a country with 9,000,000 people.

Pick one.

Exactly, calling them niggers isn't harmful if it's true. :^)

Fuck the twitshits.

When shtf they will be the first to fall victim to madness and die.

You had them new elections yet?

Instead of "Sweden yes" memes Sup Forums should know about Larsso and people like her who are behind Sweden's downfall.

holy fuck

Autumn.

>Women
Highest percentage of voters
Most programs dedicated to them
Sometimes only programs dedicated to them
Billions of dollars of tax payer funds in assistance programs
Constant praise by everyone and support for everything they do

Your right women are all gutter trash. Thanks user, your logic has allowed me to justify that women are better seen and not heard.

Harmless until they get tired of taking your shit and decide to push back. Then somehow we're the bad guy.

>Muh privileges

I'm happy that I won't have to hear this shit in Finland because we have mandatory military service for men only, so it's the women who are privileged.

Still a bit trigggered though because in Western countries men have no "privileges" over women.

Never Forget You is a pretty catchy song tho

Sounds like someone was talking shit about her and she came out with a sweeping "you aint got shit on me statement.