Tfw you get your ass beat at a sport by a Chad

>tfw you get your ass beat at a sport by a Chad

has this ever happened to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally every week at footy practice in school, i would get stuck either at RB against some African pacy winger and would get skinned constantly or at CM where i'd have to deal with the school chad who would elbow me in the ribs or skill me up

Not that I can remember actually, maybe in badminton doubles, but nobody is a chad there.

>not elbowing them and playing rough as fuck
I have NO technique at all and I'm still the fusion between Dembébé and Barton on the field. Play with your arms and but when you have possession, play rough the moment you on the same distance from the ball than the opposite player. Also never complain about taking hits.
You deal hits, you receive some. That's the rule.

That under the leg layup was literally the most autistic thing I've ever seen on film

My high school had a hockey academy that churned out a couple of NHL draft picks. I got destroyed constantly.

Luckily having to play with those people greatly improved my play for my shitty club team.

>he hasn't watched Drive

No, I was great at sports and the best football player in my school, even though I'm a complete autist

Es-tu moi? Yea I just go full goon because my technical skills are shit. Most guys shy away from contact anyway or get mad and foul me.

I was le tricky virgin winger in a rugby town so everyone was chad

That sucks my guy. Being the best player at your school is literally a goat feeling.

no because I was the chad

>normie things

>chad getting outchadded

chadception

nvm I just started episode 8

lol

>best skills in school in every sport
>manlet so could never make it
God hates me

Worst ass beating I've ever seen was one year in May when we had in school tournaments in basketball. A small skinny kid took the ball and went below the basket to try to score. Just as he was aiming and about to shoot a chad comes from behind, jumps, and while in mid air blocks his shot by slapping the ball which ended up hitting the kid's face. The whole school started screaming OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OFFICIAL STRANGER THINGS POWER RANKING, ALL OTHER RANKINGS ARE WRONG AND PROBABLY DOGSHIT

>God Tier
1.Steve and Dustin(the cucked bros)
>Great Tier
2.Jim, Samwise Gamgee, Weyland-Yutani Corporation Doctor
>Okay Tier
3.Lucas
4.Mad Max
>Meh Tier
5.Nancy and the Autist
6.Winona Ryder
>Shit Tier
7.Mike and Eleven
8.Will
>What the acutal fuck absolute Dogshit tier
9.Pajeeta and the Sex Pistols

>Meme Tier
Mike's mom and dad, discount Zac Effron, Mr Clarke, Journalist Jew

prove me wrong

>Steve not in top 5
>Lucas THAT high

Read again nigga, my boi Steve is no1

Also, Lucas is literally the only one in the group whos not completely retarded

I don't know why I wrote Steve but I meant Billy, sorry.

Samwise should be in godtier as well, imo.

>That's why you been staring at yourself in the mirror like some faggot
Billy's dad bringing the bants

Nah, hes a tryhard faggot

I'm 6'6, black and fat so was always naturally good at jiggaboojam and niggerkneel.

bretty gud list would bump eleven

He listens to Metallica and is the chug king, he's a G
youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8

he also sucks dicks

I played travel baseball against Matt Capps and he threw a complete game one hitter with 15 strikeouts in a 7 inning game. I struck out twice and tried to bunt on in my last at bat.

>tfw I fouled out.

>listen to hard rock and metal all day
>lift at home
>school the old cucked chad on the court and then beat the shit out of him
>get all the chicks at school wet
>get milfs wet

Billy the GOAT

>ywn chug beers with Billy while listening to thrash metal

That's just a bit of broculture.

>(((netflix)))

I was a pretty good basketball player, good enough that no one ever fucked with me on the court or beat me consistently, though there were at least 5 or 6 guys I knew in school who were better than me. If we played 1 on 1 I would win like 4 or 5 out of 10 though, because I have an outside shot and I'm tall enough that I can shoot over people

>le Sup Forumseddit parentheses

Eleven is easily the best character in the show.

There are no bad characters in the show.

What a colossal faget you must be.

>There are no bad characters in the show.
Have you seen episode 7?

That's old news, boyo. The new Kinotism is BR2049.

BR49 doesn't have as much autism, I'd say.

What do you think about the kissing scenes with Lucas/Max and Mike/Eleven? Seems a bit wrong as they are kids. When I was that age I wasn't thinking about kissing anyone

I loved the black boy kissing the white girl. I also loved how that showed the white girl looking at the black boy like she was gushing in her panties with a huge smile on her face. Very progressive.

America pls

Aren't they 13? Seems pretty normal unless you are akward like some h-haha

Shan't be watching Jewish owned, corporate, ultra capitalist media, me thinks

When I played little league soccer in like the 4th grade I wasn't very good and all the other kids constantly picked on me. One kid spit in my face and told me I should just stay home. During the games when I was in they would purposefully avoid ever passing me the ball and if I was lucky enough to steal it on defense they would purposefully miss my passes to them and let it go out of bounds or let the other team get it back just to bully me. One of the parents even audibly said as I was walking by "That kid is awful, his parents should have never signed him up." The coach didn't do shit.

In the 7th grade I played little league baseball and I was still bad at sports. The other kids, again, always bullied me and would "pretend" beat me up (Never actually punched me hard, but would like tackle me and do pro wrestling moves on me when the coaches weren't around.) They would tell me how shit I was and when I would go up to bat they would tell me to just get hit by the pitch so I could actually help the team. I hated going to practice so much, only one kid was nice to me but he didn't want to get picked on too so he would only be nice in private.

I didn't tell my parents what was going on and I was just a nerd that wanted to play vidya and mess around on computers, but they wanted me to be a popular athlete like my brother. If I really cared I would have practiced more and really tried to get better, but with the bullying and my already awkward frame I just withdrew. It wasn't until I was an adult I started to like sports and actually became athletic and good at them. Now I play in an adult basketball league and softball with work and am usually one of the best on the field. It took a long time to build my self esteem back up.

t. Nazbol

Mr. Clarke and crazy conspiracionist jew journo are total bros, nigga. Other than that, the list is accurate.

No. I was the chad of sports at my school.

awkward because I didn't kiss anyone until my 20s

>white

she's a ginger though??

>was a chubby-fit offensive lineman
>like the first week of school so most people didn't know
>got picked towards to end for 7 on 7 football
>end up being the quarterback
>started lobbing up balls to giga niggas all day and even running meme reverse passes and shit
>became known as Tom Brady in gym

Agreed. I can't wait to see her get BLACKED by him when they are older and washed up.

>chubby-fit
Wtf is that? They are mutually excludent. You were a fatso

The great debate. I would take Max all day long

>power rankings
>posts a tier list instead

lurk moar

It's some trash meme from /fit/ where delusional fat people think they're buff

Then I guess I just stunted on people as a fatso then, internet warriors!

>Max
>not coalburner tier
Shit list tbqh

pure kino

> ywn be billy the chad or king steve

As a kid I was really good as sports, better than the popular kids. In high school I stopped all activity and hence left with my legacy intact.

Max is a pointless character, nothing would change if she never existed, meanwhile Eleven is the main character

I was the Chad

Not anymore though, I peaked too soon. I'm the Freddy Adu of my life

Never - because I'm a fucking madman.

>S1: everyone on Sup Forums hates Steve because he's a Chad
>S2: everyone on Sup Forums loves Steve because he gets cucked
Mmmmm makes you think

Everyone loved s1 Steve tho