Unironically uses the term mansplaining

>unironically uses the term mansplaining

How long will this show last and why is it still going?

Other urls found in this thread:

freethoughtblogs.com/forgiven/2016/11/03/school-segregation-and-the-liberal-elite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another quality thread by one of our many many phoneposters. give him a round of applause folks

>unironically getting triggered over a comedian politically disagreeing with you

How long will your life last and why is it still going?

Who doesnt go on Sup Forums while taking a shit?

roastie?

I think people of all political orientations can agree that "mansplaining" is retarded

the whole show is retarded and built on selective editing so the manatees can hork at her crafty comments

why

SOME women are so mindfucked by femenism that they can't accept a response from a man.

What a fucking mess.

Was it a hate crime?

>racism is bad because no one can help who they are born as
>homophobia is wrong because no one can help who they are born as
>lmfao men stfu dont explain things to me

>Produces new sitcom about a mom and dad and kids.
>dad is overwhelmed by kids
>gets hit by car

Wow. where do they come up with it.

watching comedy shows in NYC has been cringy as fuck.
These flunkies go up there and spout off tired marxist sociology memes cooked up in the Lvy League and pretend like they are from an edgy grunge crew. It's gotten embarrassing how mainstream full-on liberal assault has become.

>comedian

Its ratings have gone way up

Thanks to Trump far-left television is experiencing a resurgence. Colbert's ratings are higher than they've been in years and SNL has hit a 6 year high

>buttblasted leftists

B R A S H
R
A
I
N
Y

Samantha "aint no niggers going to my kids school" Bee

They are doesn't it?

I'm just waiting for Lewis Black.

>far-left

>unironically getting triggered over a comedian politically disagreeing with you
I'm a lefty and I hate her show, all she does is spew emotionally-charged bullshit while saying nothing of substance. She is neither witty nor entertaining, I don't get how anybody with more than a few brain cells can stand her.

>marxist

It is nice to hear comedians criticize the President after an eight year hiatus from satire existing at all

If they actually believed the garbage they peddle I could at least understand the difference of opinion, but when every single one of these fucks is a humongous hypocrite it gets very tiring very quickly.

i wonder how long they can keep up this pace before they burn out their own audience

By my count "DUDE BUSH LMAO" lasted six fucking years

>rich white liberal woman femsplains the trials and tribulations of non-whites to and on behalf of non-whites

this sounds familiar

yes, marxist

Hey Samantha at least we agree that we don't want our kids going to school with "undesirables"

freethoughtblogs.com/forgiven/2016/11/03/school-segregation-and-the-liberal-elite/

Who are you talking to?

Trump needs to stop making it so easy

I voted for the guy but hes been a disaster so far. First that failed yemen raid, cringe shit like "alternative facts" and bowling green, the travel ban which I SUPPORTED but was horribly executed and embarrassingly reversed almost immediately, now his national security advisor already resigned before his full cabinet is even sworn in.

Hopefully a long time, the longer it's on and "relevant" means the longer trumps/republicans are in power

At least you're smart enough to look at it objectively rather than just scream "MAH TRUMP" at the top of your lungs.

>horribly executed

Because some judges decided they didn't feel like reading the law that says he had the power to do it that day. It's a stalling tactic so they can ship in as many as possible.

Enough with the concern trolling.

You know what you fucking cunt, why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself.

The executive order was vague and how it applied to existing green card holders wasn't defined which created airport chaos. It was dumb as shit in its execution and was a reason it got shot down

Trump should have announced it weeks in advance and had a specific process on how it dealt with already-approved green card holders. He also should have added terrorist-supporting non-muslim countries that already hate us (i.e. Cuba and North Korea) so people couldnt' label it a muslim ban

>Trump is even making dead television mediums great again

wow, wheres the offswitch on this guy?

>failed yemen raid

they got the intel they were after and just killed 12 of the rag head leaders they got the intel to go after

in what way is that a failure?

>eight year hiatus from satire existing at all
thanks obama

I've definitely started watching more. It's "good" to watch them empty their comedy guns on a target that really deserves it, rather than dumb bathroom laws.

They were supposed to get the head of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and instead ran into an ambush where a chopper crashed, SEAL died and they basically ran out of there with AQ hot on their tails

The "intel" collected was a bitter trophy taken so it wasn't a complete waste of time, and the dead civilians I don't care about but is bad PR

you sound like a huge pussy tbqh

and seeing as you are here talking about how much you love watching samantha bee and chelsea handler alone on valentines day id say its pretty much inarguable

>They were supposed to get the head of Al Qaeda
uhhh no they weren't
The primary mission of the raid was Intel collection. And your narrative about how it went down is somewhat inconsistent with not only established facts but also the lefts crying about the brutal slaughter of the 8 year old terrorist daughter

>The "intel" collected was a bitter trophy
if by "bitter trophy" you mean stated main objective than yes.

>It's nice to know our "comedy" programs are literally left wing government propaganda