Name a whiter movie

Name a whiter movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdq4zGS52tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Irish protagonist
>White

This is the only Kubrick movie I liked, tbqh

I don't think there's a single nonwhite or Jew in the entire picture.

just a shitty braveheart

Jews aren't white

Are you Ricky retardo, bandmaster of farto? Do you stick the shit, niger?
I'm on ketamine

Point still stands.
You didn't watch it. Barry is anti-Braveheart. He won't fight for his country. He'll let all his loved ones suffer and die so he can get a few coins.

The Bling Ring

Triumph of the will

Is Barry a likable main character? I kind of immediately hated him from the point he blew smoke into his new wife's face

youtube.com/watch?v=pdq4zGS52tE

Barry is a scoundrel.

He's extremely unlikable imo. Though you can't really blame him because he was really screwed over throughout life.

No, he was a parasite with few virtues.

Marisa Berentson is half Jewish. She played Barry's wife.

Ftfy

That's true but the character is meant to be English. There are no characters that aren't White.

We're about 20 years too late for that kind of meme to be funny.

He's not likeable, but he is supposed to be sympathetic.

there was a nigger slave in it

>He'll let all his loved ones suffer and die so he can get a few coins.

That's not true though. If it was then he would have shot that little shit step-son at the end of the movie. In fact, his greatest weakness seems to be that he is actually still a romantic underneath all the cynicism. Sure he's a douche, but if he didn't care at all then he would have won.

And how can you say he didn't care about his son that fell off the horse?

whitest oscarbait ever made probably but it had to remain true to the story and every character in the real life events was white

I think he chose not to shoot Lord Bullingdon because he truly misjudged Bullingdon's hatred for him. I think he thought the dual could end if he decided to delope but Bullingdon truly wanted retribution and wasn't prepared to stop before getting it

I actually like Lord Bullingdon, he's a smug little cunt obviously but he sticks by his mother, he knew what was best for her from the get-go, he told her to stay away from Barry even when he was like 10 years old

You are a mongoloid cunt

You gotta be tough with new wives.

>I actually like Lord Bullingdon, he's a smug little cunt obviously but he sticks by his mother, he knew what was best for her from the get-go, he told her to stay away from Barry even when he was like 10 years old
This, I can't see why people dislike Bullingdon other than a tendency for the audience to take the side of the protagonist.

> If it was then he would have shot that little shit step-son at the end of the movie.
That was really the first time I remember Barry truly caring for someone else since the beginning of the film and I took it as perverse irony that the one time he starts to care for his fellow man gets his leg blown off.

>That's not true though. If it was then he would have shot that little shit step-son at the end of the movie

Shooting him would likely have cost him the opportunity to sponge off of the guy's mom. Moms hate people shooting their sons.

But yeah, he loved that son of his.

Holy shit. Brad Pitt looks like Jeb!

>This, I can't see why people dislike Bullingdon other than a tendency for the audience to take the side of the protagonist.
I thought he was pretty whiny and a bit rude to the younger son.

Which would you rather be known as:

a cuckold
or
a fool?

That's really not true though. Barry is a sensitive young man at the start of the film but his experiences change him over the course of his life.

The cynical courtship that he pursues with Lady Lyndon cannot be evaluated without the opening courtship sequence between his cousin and Maj. Quinn, where he bitterly learns that his puppy love matters little in the face of the opportunity for his cousin to marry a man who earns 1500 pounds a year. Especially since Barry's uncle is in bad financial shape.

Bullington has a flaw that Sup Forums hates: vulnerability. Barry has compromised the honor of his mother, his father, and finally himself and the family as a whole. Bullington fights for this honor despite not really having the skill to back it up. This makes him an underdog of sorts.

The younger son was being a brat and pain in the ass and overprotected by his father.

A river runs through it