HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN ON CNN NOW!

>Up to nine attackers shouting "Allahu Akbar" stormed a popular restaurant in Dacca, Bangladesh Friday, taking hostages and setting off bombs in a siege claimed by ISIS.

>The Islamic State's Amaq News Agency said the attack on the restaurant was carried out by "Islamic State commandos," according to the SITE Intelligence Group which monitors jihadist activity.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/01/hostages-reported-in-attack-in-restaurant-in-bangladesh-capital.html?intcmp=hpbt3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bangladesh

Meh

Stop using "sexy" photos in an attempt to attention grab your post.

- God of Internet Etiquette

Anyway this isn't a happening unless the hostages are western.

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/01/hostages-reported-in-attack-in-restaurant-in-bangladesh-capital.html?intcmp=hpbt3

>Bangladesh TV stations reported that the attackers entered the Holey Artisan Bakery in Dhaka's Gulshan area around 9:20 p.m. Friday and were holding customers and staff hostage.

>There was no immediate casualty count. However, police told the Associated Press two officers were killed by the attackers.

>In addition, hospital authorities said another 25 officers and one civilian were being treated for injuries, including 10 people listed in critical condition, the Associated Press reported. The injuries include bullet wounds and broken bones, the hospital officials said.

>in Dacca, Bangladesh
That's your problem right there mate.
Sup Forums only cares about European Collective and the US Hegimony.

>Bangladesh

just islamic country being an islamic country
who cares

Looks like they are BANGleldead now

Why do Republicans keep making these poor people feel marginalized and angry so they keep lashing out like this?

We need to ban guns NOW.

Boycott CNN

This is one of the worst ones. 6-8 gunmen, there are over 30 police injured already and they've only taken out 1 of the attackers. Supposedly 60+ hostages

This happened fucking hours ago retard

Those poor japanese zombies.

What's the point in being a sand nigger if you can't act like one?

It's still ongoing

QUICKLY MEN

BAN THE ASSAULT WEAPONS

>Bangladesh
The whole country could stop existing right now and I wouldn't give a fuck

>HAPPENING
>ing
>4 hours ago
A FUCKING LEAF

I heard they were western

>Dacca, Bangladesh
who cares

>Bangladesh

And nothing of value was lost.

THE SITUATION IS ONGOING

TURN ON CNN NOW, FUCKING SUMMERFAGS

IT'S HAPPENING

Yet another crime caused by a homophobic culture CREATED BY republicans

WHY DIDNT THEY BAN THE ASSAULT RIFLES

WHY GOD WHY

Every man for himself/lots of poor people/lack of respect for authority/negative national conv/lots of people in small spaces = violence

national pride/cooperation/democracy/low population density and a focus on empathy = no gun violence.

Banning guns is pretty much the same as banning drugs. It's useless and costs a lot.

Hostages in a caffe where foreigners go....

>Bangladesh
Come on now, I got worked up then.

>TURN ON CNN NOW!

No

#BLACKOUTCNN

Why post false info? Switzerland doesn't have the lowest homicide ratio. Outside of micro countries, Japan has the lowest one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Islam had nothing to do with this. Clearly this is the fault of British colonialism and manspreading.

we are good people

>tfw taken hostage
>tfw you're relying on Bangladeshi special force to get you out alive
>Bangladeshi special forces

These people ain't getting out of there, I'm afraid. I can't think of one scenario where a breach doesn't lead to a bloodbath.

Fuckin manlet poo-in-loo CT squad with their fucking helmets on back-to-front and all wearing different armour, shooting the terrorists and each other with their diarrhea guns. It's not happening. RIP in pieces.

Nice boycott.

Faggot.

link to stream or something?

statistically they have virtually no difference.

Because the points still stands

>ban guns
>paris 2015

>ban guns
>mexico for the past many years

>don't ban guns
>cant still be perfectly fine with the right cirumstances like homogenous and unified

I like you guys
Stay uncucked

youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

Bet they wish they had CCW permits now

*We ARE people.

>cant still be perfectly fine with the right >cirumstances like homogenous and unified

Switzerland is neither. They have four official languages, 23.8% of population is foreign and 5% is Muslim.

Somehow elite demagogues dont want to admit that population is hopelessly violent in the US. No level of bans with help. Even knife violence is much higher than in Europe.

They're the home of the rothschilds and NWO
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html

Ever heard of swiss banking?

Ever wonder why they stay neutral during the world wars despite being in the middle?

Switzerland should be nuked for the good of humanity. Sorry swiss bros, you don't stop the people running your country.

>mfw rothschild's heirs from the article are being billionaire degenerates and killing themselves by hanging and heroine
Feels good man

>Switzerland
They got rich by hiding all the gold nazis stole from jews.
You want someone to be peacefull? Just give em education and a lot of money.

Even mainstream news outlets give a fraction of the coverage when the muslims cause the bullshit in their own counties then when they do in the west because if they didn't we would be hearing of Islamic attacks every day.

Ain't that the truth...

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA

You will next time you go clothes shopping

Yeah but most foreigers are from the EU and switzerland makes sure that they barely get any scum unlike all the other countries. Hell, if a muslim refuses a handshake then he doesn´t get citizenship.

Also switzerland doesn´t allow guns to people that are not from EU countries I believe.

Since they came to us we started having guncrime. We even banned certain nationalities from owning guns but somehow that doesnt work. (The law was made because during the balkan war, suddenly a lot of those guys were running around in alpenflagge and some tried to smuggle swiss guns to the breaking apart jugoslavia).
Gunlaws dont work.

>Restaurant
Wasn't it some embassy?
Or is this another happening?

>just give them education and lots of money
Hows that working with the migrants cuckshed sven?

Hows that working in the US?

I heard that they were western

You don't give him citizenship.
Just housing, welfare, cigarette money and access to children.

>eurocucks are more different than hispanics niggers whiteys and asians

Fuck off you homogenous rich white country

we religion of peace fuck off jew

Damn Radical Christians at it again

>lots of money
This means millions not foodstamps or wellfare benefits.

we're a religion of peace, you must be joking

Oh so just hold all the billions for the rothschilds, have massive gold reserves and be one of the NWO's top 3 favorite countries next to Kazakstan and Israel?

I DINDU NUFFIN

D
I
N
D
U

N
U
F
F
I
N

YEE HAW
YA'LL HEAR THEY'RE WESTERN?!?

Doubt its them, the factors dont add up.
1. No saracens
2. No holy lands to push them out again
3. The extreme lack of Ave Maria and Deus Vult.

This is gonna be bloody. I hear 7 attackers.

I ain't turning on CNN. Nice try Jew

RARE

Its that one faggot that keeps changing flags all the time.

Combo breaker

Some fun tweets here

>Bangladesh

the sea is gonna swallow the country in a few decades anyway

Nope, Born in Dhaka and will die here too by the looks of things...

Hostages are all foreigners in some diplomatic area. Happening on I guess?
I repeat, the hostages might not be subhuman.

ama lads

Why did you do it?

>yet another islamist attack

Please remember that islam is peaceful and that muslims are the REAL victims here because these attacks might make people suspicious of muslims

we boycotting CNN though

It doesn't matter what they do, they're going to keep getting crushed in Syria.

Wew lad, so you were able to jump out of the roof of that bakery safely ?

i heard they were eastern

How does it feel living in 36th least developed country in the world, just barely above zimbabwe

have you ever been bitten by a tiger? has anyone you know been bitten by a tiger?

But it is 34th largest economy in the world, so feelz great if you'r rich...

According to the BigBlackCuck there might be up to 7 italians. 20 foreigners total.

I dindu nuffin m8. I just live in this shitty place.

stop trying to beat us for the most fucked up developing country position, thanks

Nah m8. I'm just like you watching another day of the daily nothing to do with Islam show.

What is Bangladesh?

>Bangladesh
Who fucking cares?

Two italians dead lads

Any notable country near bangladesh ? It sounds close to the poo not in loo land.

I heard they were weastern

christ

Oh Shit, 4 Jap hostages inside that bakery !!

>Poland
Feels quite shitty desu. But the main problem in this godforsaken shithole is too much people in too little space. We need some mass genocide.