My gf was dogsitting a pitbull last night

my gf was dogsitting a pitbull last night.

i woke up at 2am to a call from her, she got mauled on her chin.

she's too naive and kind-hearted to have the cunt put down.

i'm talking to the owner right now fucking furious and trying to have it put down, and for her to pay for all her medical bills.

my gf has her bar exam in a few weeks too.

pitbull hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breed-specific_legislation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it is any any vonsolation I've been forced to shoot one on duty a few months ago. Tough motherfucker...

Use you 2nd amendment right, buy a big gun and shoot the fucker yourself. It was coming straight at you....

Kill them all. One mauled my cat to death last year so I despise them. I hope your gf gets better.

Fucking pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

I do hate put bulls and dogs in general for the most part, but your girlfriend is the fool that agreed to babysit it, and you're the cowardly cuck that didn't go over there with her to protect her.

Was the owner black? Most pit bull owners are black. Is she fucking the owner? Id that why you stayed at your cuckshed instead of accompanying her?

She's gonna be a lawyer and she needs YOU to get the owner to pay her medical bills???????

Pics of your girlfriend or I'm deleting this thread and slapping you with a 7 day ban.

pitbull attacked my golden/lab mix at the dog park unprovoked as soon as we walked in the fence, all pitbulls deserve to be put down.

Why are you playing daddy daddy to this sorry cunt?

If she wants to be a responsible lawyer she can handle this herself.

>canada
>calling others cucks

my sides

Fuck your thread, that dog needs to be put down out of mercy, holy shit. I feel so bad for it.

You could just kill the dog. Depending on state, method, etc, it's usually considered property damage.

You know, assuming you don't murder it with a hammer infront of its owner.

sounds like you have a dumb girlfriend who doesnt know how to handle animals.
imagine what kind of mother she will be to jamal's kids.
i dont believe you even have a girlfriend.

GAS THE PITBULLS DOG WAR NOW

>being a cat owner
You sure are a pussy.

I live in the northwest territories. I have to deal with bears on a daily basis and live in a literal igloo for 4 months out of the year.

I've pissed out more manliness after my morning coffee then you'll ever hope to have.

If your gf had to go to the hospital for a dog bite, the police would have already taken the dog and killed it and sent the head off for examination for rabies
Pics of 'mauled' chin?

>gf was dog sitting
>gf got mauled
>REEEEEEE WHY YOU HAVE DOG I DON'T LIKE
>KILL IT NOW

Sounds like it was your girlfriends fault, and she understands this, fucking beta cuck scum. They should pay for medical bills though.

6/10 bait, made me reply

>things that didn't happen
Also you made your GF sound like too much of a pussy to ever be able to handle being an attorney.

Man, one attacked my friend when he was a child, he went straight to the hospital, he only lived cause or neighborhood private security shot the fucking dog.

I remember me and the owner trying to make the fucking dog stop biting, the little shit ignored us even when we hit it hard.

>Not having the four legged aryan

Pleb

The majority of people that own pits have small dicks

>she's too naive and kind-hearted

>wants to be a lawyer

You're both idiots.

Why is your GF friends with a nigger?

Pit didn't even bite her, dogs dont even attack with their paws. You are retarded if you think dog is going to get put down for scratching

That pitbull did a fucking good job for fucking up your stupid fucking cat you fag.

My experience with cats? Like the other fucking cat i smashed its fucking head with my military boot for eating my cockatiel?

Thats right. I smashed the fuckers head so hard it looked like a car did it and thats why i got away with it. The neighbor's son was crying for over 5 days after he found the remains.

My faggot neighbor's son should had kept his fucking cat locked inside his parents house.

I like pitbulls and think they're cute. My aunt had a Pitbull shar pei mix and it was really nice and sweet.

That being said, most people don't know how to take care of dogs and end up getting bigass breeds like pitbulls and rotweilers.

It's the same shit as guns really, except guns dont randomly snap and kill.

Found the janitor

>four legged aryan
More like 4 legged muslim.

what was ur dumb bird doing outside?

This right here.
Fuck cats.

You will never get away.

>all greeks are angry fat poor faggots
haha the stereotypes are true

This. I hate cats. One attacked my rottweiler the other day. Left a nasty scratch that got infected. Next time I went out there with my dog I let it kill the stupid stray. I know he enjoyed it too.

FUCK PITBULLS and FUCK THEIR OWNERS

> 65% ignorant, scared faggots who want a tough dog

>5% actual criminals who beat the shit out of the dog so that it attacks the cops and buys them time to flush drugs

> 30% idiot lesbians and feminists who "rescued" a dog some black asshole beat the shit out of before he got sent to prison so they can feel like they own something more fucked up than themselves and claim the dog is kind until their weak arms fail to stop a lunge and the dog gets away and kills 5 year old while she looks on screaming but doing nothing and crying like the pathetic piece of shit she is

>_____ALSO APPLIES TO DOBERMANS AND GERMAN SHEPARDS____ KILL YOUR DOG NOW

The stupid cat sneaked from my kitchen's window and got inside my house.

Lol couldn't protect your cockatiel, what a fag

>If it is any any vonsolation I've been forced to shoot one on duty a few months ago. Tough motherfucker...

tell me the story please, it'll be a lot of consolation.

>Was the owner black? Most pit bull owners are black. Is she fucking the owner? Id that why you stayed at your cuckshed instead of accompanying her?

this was a funny train of thought. no the owner is a white girl like my gf is. i didn't accompany her because i hate dogs and she knows it, and i didn't even know it was a pitbull. i don't know much about dogs except that pitbulls are niggers which is something i've learned from here.

>police
weren't called.

A dog would fight to the death to save you from a bear...What kind of white person hates dogs?

>she got mauled on her chin.

man biters need to be put down

uhh we have a tough guy here, i like to drown puppies and kittens in cold water, slowly, feels kinda nice and its less messy than squahing them up

>Kill them all.

you guys already tried and it was the death of the empire, sad enough that now America is too cucked to be home to the white man's dog, that honor now goes to Spain

>Cant protect his own bird
you will be shity parent. better just kill yourself as soon as possible

leave pleb

>doesnt own cat
HAH PUSSY PUS

god any time you talk to "those people" about dogs they are like "not all pitbulls.."

and it's like yeah sure not all are aggressive murder machines but let me just get a bird dog that won't maul someone instead

>You know, assuming you don't murder it with a hammer infront of its owner.

based double trip Satan, I would beat a dog to death in front of it's owner if it bit or tried to bite me, the owner might catch a few to the skull as well in the process

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breed-specific_legislation

So Sup Forums, are shitbulls banned in your country?

> In b4 muh freedums

>be today
>be walking my vicious baby killer down road
>lady comes jogging up
>she sees my dog watch her as she runs up
>she stops
>asks if she can say hi
>leans over to pet my dog
>keeps on running

A random lady, alone on a secluded road, had no fear over a dog. Yet Sup Forums shits its pants at the thought of them. You'll never defend the white race and defeat the mudslimes for the aryan kids you will never have if you are scared of 70lb. dogs

I hate Rottweilers your dog should be put down.

Hopefully you have cancer

There's nothing wrong with keeping a dog. You just don't keep them as pets, cause they never were intended to be. Even "cute" races like poodles or Dachshounds are hunting dogs. Dogs should only be kept in a kennel or a guardhouse. If you keep em in a flat/home/close to your family, you are degenerate.

Also who cares? 5 year olds are scum anyway. stop crying patheitc piece of shit

LOL UR A FAG

listen you just don't understand dog men, it's not a fucking cuddly replacement for a child, it's a work animal, it's dangerous, it is strong on plow, it can attack and kill a bull,

the whole point of the thing is how dangerous it is, best to leave this sport to the white ancestors of true dog men

liberals aren't welcome, they can have their poopsie doodles in bed with them and feed them ice cream before they jerk their dog off or whatever gay shit they do with their useless animals

yeah sure your totally a human and not a subhuman.

German shepherds are Amazing dogs..They are not attack dogs they are guard dogs.

I'm not personally afraid of a dog...I'm afraid for my kids when your nigger dog gets out and attacks them..Someone should put a bullet in your dog

>who doesn't want a loyal warrior friend who will defend him to the death

wow what a bunch of faggots

>So Sup Forums, are shitbulls banned in your country?

nope, we're too white for that to happen

>Yet Sup Forums shits its pants at the thought of them

liberals

Hopefully the dog bites someone, americans are subhuman.

>not suing

>girlfriend going to dogsit a pitbull owned by a girl who's probably never spent a minute training the animal
I see nothing that could go wrong here. You're kind of an idiot for ever allowing your girlfriend to essentially watch a feral dog with no supervision

STFU FAGGOT

>defend
>not attack

>I'm afraid of a dog

As if those were the masterrace.

I was working while the cat sneaked inside the house.
When i came back i saw the cat eating the remains of my cockatiel.

Fucker was lucky at first for dodging my axe but later that day if found it outside and kicked the fucker with my military boot and smashed its head. Best fucking feeling i ever had.

>My firendship with Greece has ended. Now Turkey is my new Best friend.

They are not warrior dogs...They are nigger dogs we breed them to be aggressive killers. We know why we breed them we did it. They have no useful traits

Where's the Italian sausage man?

/thread

I hate people who treat dogs like humans

>brazilian
>not monkey.

I have neighbors with kids and we get along fine. like I said, all the pussies are on Sup Forums

>tfw my oldest cat with actively seek me out when I'm upset, it's like she can sense it, just to cheer me up
>tfw dogs are the canine version of women
>dumb
>attention whores
>vapid
At least my cat looks wise, and is based as fuck, she hates my newest cat twins (immigrants)

>calls cat owners faggots
>owns a cockatiel

I hope that cat ate your fucking fedora too

Swap German Shepherd with Rottweiler or Boxer, and you're good.

Please stop falling for this muslim anti dog bullshit. First they start with a dog most people already don't like and make a big deal about shit that's been going on for years then they'll use that ire and start applying it to other big, mean, scary looking dogs or they'll argue 'if pitbulls are banned why not X dog - surely they're almost as scary and before you faggots know it we'll only be allowed to own chihuahuas and other ankle raping bullshit dogs.

STOP FALLING FOR THE MUSLIM JEWING THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE CONSTANT FUCKING PUSH FOR GUN BANS.

I hate people who treat women like humans. They aren't human

I agree but same with women, women are ugly and not human. Most people with your ideology except Muslims consider women to be humans and allow them in your house. I will never have a girlfriend because with feminism they expect to be considered human. You are degenerate if you consider women to be human.

I have two pitbulls but I dont worry.

My hounds are loyal beasts

Pic related master race.

If you defend bitbulls but hate black people you are on some extra level of retardation

>ever allowing your girlfriend to essentially watch a feral dog

might as well have allowed the dog's owner buck to inspect her sexual organs while you were at it

let's all just admit that the mark on her face was from the feral owner of the dog using his traditional voudou violence on his girlfriend and him believing it was the dog because he's not yet comfortable with the fact that she's been blowing tyrone the dog's owner,

and it's probably not a dog bite or a smack mark from a baboon on her chin it's fucking herpes

You fucking faggots, banning pit bulls does nothing. Niggers will just move on and ruin the next big scary-looking dog and make everyone hate that breed.

>Ban pit bulls
>Ban rottweilers
>Ban dobermans
>Ban german sheperds

Where does it end? When we've banned every dog except gay little fufu dogs? You guys are worse than SJW's

My german shepherds where breed and trained to protect my children when they are out playing..They are their dogs, the dogs are their shepherds protecting them from predators

Wow, you're such a tough guy for killing a dumb weak animal 10 times smaller than you while being a shitty owner and unable to watch over your pets properly.

It's not the dog, it's the owner. Most pitbull owners are either niggers or white trash

>They have no useful traits

those dogs can plow the shit out of a field, those dogs are capable of more work than most humans and they are whiter than most liberals

>replacement for a child
But children aren't cuddly either. Children should be taken away from their parents and raised in a boarding school from 3 years and above. It's disgusting that people in this culture treat women and children the same as men.

Children and women are useless. Dogs are Aryans.

It ends when we ban the dogs we breed to kill each other for our amusement.

WHAT IS THAT BREED

TELL ME NOW

>I hate people who treat women like humans. They aren't human

well thats a tough one, they are by definition human but they certainly aren't men

top kek

Look at that list you fucking retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016

We breed them to kill each other for our amusement all useful traits where breed out of them.

Never saw a big cat like that in my lifetime.

Whew nice quads

>shit that didn't happen

you know thats not true you know they were bred to be good to people.

>>tfw my oldest cat with actively seek me out when I'm upset, it's like she can sense it, just to cheer me up
>>tfw dogs are the canine version of women
>>dumb
>>attention whores
>>vapid
At least get some newer pasta.

it looks like a bobcat with a tail

kek has spoken

hi Satan,
your queen said that when they ordered all olde english bulldogs (modern pitbulls) put down and bloodsport no longer taught in university it was the end of the empire

you had some pretty based people in your history, too bad your people became massive faggots so the royalty has to hide all their fun these days

That's a big Maine Coon