The UK will "soon regret" leaving the EU, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has said

The UK will "soon regret" leaving the EU, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has said.

Do we need to summon the spirit of bomber harris?

that's right, leaving USA's little european sterilization project could never end well.

He sounds like a crazy girlfriend who can't accept she's getting dumped. Britain's going to need a restraining order.

>leaving USA's little european sterilization project could never end well.
That must be why we have so much control over the EU.

I regretted it since the day after the vote desu

Today the leader of the EU made a speech. He said the EU will create an army, clamp down on internet extremism, force every country to adopt the Euro and only allow EU-approved candidates to stand in elections. This is big. Europe is fucked yet beta Europeans will still defend the EU. I want war.

This is bad, many europeans moved to Britain for jobs and now they will be lynched by chavs and muslims form council estates.

why are basement dwellers obsessed about the EU

are you aware the whole organisation is working with the members elected government representatives?

no? thought so, dumb shitstains

>I want war
freak

juncker looks a lot like john oliver
also come on, everything the commission says about brexit is literally just name-calling by this point, it's trump-tier "we're gonna keep winning and britain's gonna pay for our federalised military!"

>Today the leader of the EU made a speech. He said the EU will create an army, clamp down on internet extremism, force every country to adopt the Euro and only allow EU-approved candidates to stand in elections.
Pretty based, desu

why does britain hate free trade? as a major economy they benefit a lot from it, now a lot of companies will move to Ireland or the Netherlands

No, they won't. And soon more countries will be following their path.

Or they could just get a visa.

What do you mean?

Why are anglos so fucking retarded?
I know you're assmad about your vacation coming to an end, Nigel, but you have to deal with it.

we should form a trade and visa union with Anglophone countries, while cracking down on external immigration

a lot of companies sell to the European Union from britain
its just less affordable or not affordable at all to do it if UK is out of the union
other way around, it generated a climate of conservativism and sanity, except for the countries that already hated the EU like greeks

A thousand year Anglo reich?

UK send monyz se we don't go into EU and to support you in the upcoming war.

The EU is one of the most heavily protectionist bodies in the modern world, at least in most markets, I'm not sure in what sense you could say that it's more committed to free trade than the UK.

I don't know if forming a monetary union would be a good idea. We may as well with Canada and Bermuda though

neither the people nor the government in britain are calling for tariffs

CHI

>doesnt know how free trade works in the EU
should've said it in the first post so i didnt waste my time replying

I think it's you who doesn't understand what free trade means mate

He actually said:

"Brexit will be a very sad day for us and we (the EU) will always regret it, but I think you will regret it too".

Not the same as:
"The UK will soon regret leaving the EU"

>juncker looks a lot like john oliver
fuck, can't unsee it now

But muh clickbait sheckels

My neighbour from North, or "the Real North", the ethnic Anglo voted because they had enough of immigrants. The next day or in the same night of the results, they started xenophobic attacks or butthurt MSM said so. If you read WaPo script between Turnbull and Trump, they mention it - it had a great effect in Leave vote.

can you re-do your post but actually being understandable?
i think you speak about how they started beating up poles and other groups right after the vote right?

>"Y-you'll regret this!"
>"Pls goy how will Achmed get his gibs you fucking racists REEEEEE!

>basement dwellers
>caring for anything more than their NEETbux

>british pound went from 1.8 euro to 1.1 euro
I don't regret Brits leaving the EU tbqh, going to London tomorrow

>british pound went from 1.8 euro to 1.1 euro
But it didn't. The highest the pound was in a few years was 1.4 euros