Multiculturalism was a terrible mistake

It's a simple fact of life that European culture reigns supreme over any other culture on the planet. What do we have to gain by allowing third worlders into our countries and somehow expecting them to magically improve them? Hint: They didn't, they won't, and never will.

Recent history has shown us that non-European immigrants are forming segregated ghettos in our cities, and are practically living in parallel societies where our laws don't necessarily apply, in fact, they often try to enforce their backwards thinking and customs upon the host nation. And let's not even to mention the racial tensions seething beneath the surface. It's not even exclusive to the west as it's happening in Eastern Europe too, where we only have gypsies, but they're just as segregated as minorities in the West, and they've been here for 500 years now.

Europe needs to keep its culture and homogeneous ethnic make up, otherwise it'll go down the toilet.

hungayrian backward subhuman

t.ahmed

>It's a simple fact of life that European culture reigns supreme over any other culture on the planet.

they wouldn't get blacked if that were the case

>European culture

If wh*Tes are so superior then why are they dumb enough to import millions of superior BROWN and BLACK men?

if wh*tes are so superior then why are there so few of them?????

rly makes u think !!

Which one is more European: Germanic culture or Finnish culture?

Dude, No normal person cares about "muh european culture". Its 2017 and we live in a globalized world with internet, human rights and airplanes, people have the rights, information and transport to live wherever they want.
Only social rejects on the internet who have nothing in common with ordinary people, become Friends with other racists because they feel left behind in society. So they pander back to some 20th pseudoscientific ideas about nationalism and racial differances, and we all know how that ended up... Fact of the matter is that nationalism, religion and racism are all old ideals that only old People and losers crave in the West.
You Lost ww2, normal People (99,9999% of Europe) Wont let you fkrs try again.
Some nazis like varg are so baffled by these facts they want to go back to the stoneage, but then the rest of the world keeps their technologies and take over you xDD

Fuck wh*tes.

Finnish culture is part of the east asian masterrace culture group

>t. Nigger from Somalia

>tfw half of these posters are ironic and half of them are serious

whoa

>This post
SWEDEN YES!

i really like this map, shows landmarks pretty decently
is there any version with houses instead of landmarks? house design can be very specific in different countries

A stunning rebuttal, the audience is shocked.

Brexit has just happened a few months ago because the brits are fucking tired of the inmigrants. Le pen was about to win the fucking elections and It happened the same in the netherlands and Austria. When a far right party is about to win the elections of a democratic nation is because something really bad is happening in the country. It is clear we do not want this kind of shit happening in our countries, stop lying yourself Sven.

Globalized world...Lol, you should get out there and travel more. Realize that its only western nations that are being radically globalized and opened up to poorer nations. You Europeans have everything to lose and nothing to gain from multiculturalism, diversity and open boarders.

When will these brain washed morons ever learn? Ethnically hermogones cultures always have been far more prosperous and successful then extremely diversified nations.

And stop using the word racist to shut down debate you leftist faggot.

why do you care faggot, they are not coming to hungary, not even hungarians want to live in hungary

and west can burn from niggers and muslims they deserve it

At least we don't have to live in Slovakia.

If the west burns, you burn too. You can't act like fucking Switzerland, because there's only one Switzerland

i dont have to either, i chose to, i dont even need to speak your language to live in your country

>implying
Everyone here speaks Dutch.

if Germany is 70% or 20% nigger doesnt change thing for us, we just need them to buy our shit

True. Compassion was a mistake.

boy, you are so wrong

it's not even funny

pic related before we built our fence

yeah they will totally not run to Austria at first given chance

my sister doesnt

Only temporary students and workers that will leave the country again are allowed to skip the integration courses. So she's only passing through then.

she is not temporary student, she started her uni in nethernalds and will finish it there

You're just jealous we were almost as popular as Sweden, but nobody wanted to go to poor, boring Slovakia,haha

who else would be so retarded to start a thread like this

Muliculturalism was a terrible mistake, remarks the Eastern European, in English, on a Japanese imageboard. Fascinating.

*Kicks German woman in the back, in a subway station*
*Throws her off the stairs*

Yup, it's a mistake and first worlders have nothing to learn from third world ones and their "rich and vibrant culture"

This guy is right, that's why we need to embrace islam. Saudi Arabia is essentially what all the alt-rightists want Europe to be.

What the fuck is this post. It's been less than a century since ww2. The world isn't a progression from right wing social politics to left.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Human rights, globalization, and internet are no substitute for race and culture.
The world your ideals will lead to is as bland as paper.

On 1492...shoulda built a wall instead of contactin the world

>You Lost ww2
Most nations that fought hitler were ethnonationalist.
Really makes you think.

>le pen was about to win

>Most nations that fought hitler were ethnonationalist.
>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

>the virging argument vs the chad hominem

This
>Soviet Russia
>USA
>UK
>France

Really made me think.

Enlighten me of the multicultural and anti-racist ways of early 20th century europe, oh merilard one.

>United States
>Soviet Union
>Literally fucking Canada

same USA that stripped black soldiers of any honors after war and that segregated black people?

This whole thing is factually incorrect wh*Te cuckold, kys

Yes. The same USA that was founded by immigrants from different countries.

The same immigrants that were 99% white?
First and third were quite racist. Canada wasn't always like this you know.
Don't know about soviet union, but there was a concious effort to destroy religion and non-russian cultures there.

Yes, all those Anglo's, Scots, Irish and French.

Being white isn't a nationality

Yes, exactly

Dadadadadadada.........captain sweden

oh boy. not at all. this was by far the most swedish post i've seen in a while

wait untill you get ass raped

Source to see where's my coutnry?

what is this game?

What you are right about:
"In order for a community to be harmonious, uniform normative values, that are derived from a stable ethos, is needed. Introducing vast amounts of foreigners risks destabilizing the ethos, thereby leading to chaos and constant tensions in regards to normativity. For example, let's say culture likes x animal, but then foreigners y come and spread propaganda or rules saying x animal is bad. Such people are not easily tolerated, especially given they are imposing their customs onto the natives."

Where I disagree:
"You blame this issue on the goodwill of Europeans. I'd argue no humans, on average, have ever had any goodwill. It is due to rapid industrialization that foreigners are accepted, probably nebulous economic reasons relating to the market. They bring investment opportunities and more. In fact, I will say conservatives who support rapid industrialization are hypocrites for the same reasons Ted Kaczynski illuminated. Moreover, I agree with him that leftists are full of shit too, being oversocialized and filled with feelings of inferiority.

I also disagree European culture reigns supreme. If you were smart, then you would have seen the dangers in industrialization serving to undermine cultural integrity and communal stability of the natives, yet you went through with it due to hegemonic agenda, a kind of Faustian pact. The fact that you rely on USA backing its USD with OPEC's oil and petrodollar (i.e., oil being transacting in USD), Military Industrial Complex, and so forth shows how pathetic you are to blame the symptom "foreigners" and not the cause "industrialization and globalization". In fact, I will say even if you kill all foreigners at this point that you cannot fix this issue that is so omnipresent. Industrialization and globalization have commodified and distilled all traditions into being one of productivity, simple pleasure and gain, and no longer about inner light, transcendence, or anything powerful like that."

Victoria 2

thank you

JAJAJAJAJAJ this list of cuckeds lol

Multiculturalism is good provided you have a strict immigration policy. Frankly it's only poor black people and Muslims that most people dislike. I have no problem with most Asians, Latinos, Slavs or Indians, provided they're willing to integrate and join a cohesive society. That will newer happen with mass immigration.

>spain is not even in the list

>Multiculturalism is good
The only reason you think multiculturalism is good is because you are retards that depend on certain immigrants for your industrial economic system to remain in place. Rather than have honor and integrity, you choose to remain with the industrial system that has destroyed autonomy and distilled all traditional cultures into shadows of their former selves. You like multiculturalism because you have nothing worth protecting because you, yourself, are pathetic, stupid, insipid, and weak.

Europe is the most multicultural place on the planet and we did not need to bring in Africans and Arabs to be so.

There's no such thing as ""European culture"". You think Hungary today has the same "culture" as Russia does 100 years ago? As Brits 1000 years ago? As Italy just 50 years ago? No. They are all different culture.

>. What do we have to gain by allowing third worlders into our countries and somehow expecting them to magically improve them? Hint: They didn't, they won't, and never will.

People have always moved around throughout history. Also Hungary was 3rd world probably 100 years ago.

Wow that map is awesome

stay triggered nigger and try not to get hanged

I'm not trigger also I am white. I just know that culture changes always. You think the current Slovakia culture is the same as the Slovakia culture 20, 50, 100, 200 years ago? You think your culture is the same as Greece, the European parts of Turkey or Kazakhstan or Russia, Norway, Vatican City or France? NOPE.

>Kazakhstan
>Europe

hahahah what the fuck shouldn't have dropped out to pursue NBA career jamal

Part of Kazakhstan is in Europe learn geography.

>While located primarily in Asia, a small portion of Kazakhstan is also located west of the Urals in Eastern Europe.[35]

yeah Wikipedia is good source kek

KAZAKHSTAN EUROPEAN NOW BOYS