youtube.com/watch?v=JlbgLDxZBgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

putin is a pretty cool guy i guess.

Its Netanyahu you idiot!

not all americans are like this haha

Not much.

At least he's right wing and not a terrorist.

If he was a white, non kike, European nationalist then someone I'd want as our leader. Generally based as fuck in most regards.

But he isn't so a serious enemy of the Western world and white race.

that's kevin spacey, isn't it?

okay actor i guess

American beauty was ok lol

Based.

if you're a Jew he's pretty much your Hitler

Someone should make a montage of all the times this kike has cries "muh holocaust" in order to drum up support at home and in the jewnited states. Literally the worst cliche of a jewish leader

KIKE
I
K
E

He's too right wing. Peace In the middle east can start with a two state solution. A proper one, where trade routes, and populations aren't separated by another nation. Where the ingenious people of the land aren't starved to near emaciation. Sadly both sides are terrible, and the worst of people always rise to the top. If there Is a world war three, I think we can all guess where It will start.

Kike...

>2 state solution
There will never be a two state solution. Too many settlers at this point. It's over.

He's a good jew but he acts like an evil jew. Also he turns a blind eye to evil jews outside of Israel.

Agreed. However a strict secular single state solution Is the only REAL way to solve the problem. Except It would mean bloody internal conflict for several years. IF they could survive the infighting and not collapse the state after a decade Its safe to say that both populations extreme fringes would die off.

it's funny to hear him and looks what he is doing when he is "off duty"
youtube.com/watch?v=zJ7WpItmfwk&ab_channel=morebestgore

The fact that that fucker can march into our congress and make demands, when our own president can't, pisses me the fuck off. I don't give a fuck about him committing terrorist atrocities against mudslides. I give a fuck that he siphons off billions from us every year while still having the nerve to demand more gibsmedats

Within 2 generations Arabs would be a huge majority and the Jews would have little to no rights and possibly be genocided.
Single state solution is litteraly the worst option.

Fucking good for nothing but saving his own ass.
I esp. hate the way he criticized Trump like a liberal...but meanwhile liberals hate Bibi for all the shit he does to Palestinians.
He could've made a friend and ally, but instead he pandered to Muslims who already fucking hate him.
He's fake as hell and dumb.

two-state solution: 1) the state of Israel, and 2) Muslims in a state of extinction

He is pretty ok, probably the best option but I don't like how he acts towards the west.

Would holocaust/10

Sexy

I agree. The way the west enabled these deranged lunaticsthough is absolutely sickening. International law applies to everyone except the kikes it seems; can you imagine any other country land-grabbing to this extent and getting away with it? I wish iran would nuke them, not even kidding.

They should just stop fucking around with half measures and just genocide them and get it over with already, fucking hell m8. Not like the west would do anything, they are far too pussified to do anything about it.

It's not exactly like Israelis have lived there in the millions for thousands of years like the Palestinians. I'm an atheist, I hate all religion however this new era colonialism has gone on for too long. Yes Hitler killed millions of Jews, but It doesn't entitle them to a state where there are already inhabitants. If that were so the Native Americans should have over half of America. I don't believe In kicking the Jews out, but your argument kinda encourages the continuation of both Zionism and extreme Islam. In fact your argument has been used to encourage Zionism.

this. and further this applioes to every other non muslim majority country. they need to be contained, before they breed their evil and stupidity into a sizable voting bloc

>Yes Hitler killed millions of Jews
[CITATION NEEDED]

you cant be this easy to troll....

Uh. I wouldn't go that far. At all my friend. There's a difference between hating Jews, and wanting to stop radical Zionism. Just like we want to stop radical Islam. However I believe that If Israel extended their hand to the Middle East by conceding It's borders to the 1947 status would be an enormous step. Let us not forget the lessons of history. For then we are doomed to repeat them.

>lived there in the millions for thousands of years like the Palestinians
90% of the "Palestinians" have been here for 3 generations at most, the population of Palestine before Jewish imigration was less than 500,000 people.

>what does Sup Forums think of him?

He's a jew.

Besides the Soviet Union, where the fuck do you think the Jews that inhabit Israel came from? I'm Irish Italian, but my Uncle married a Jew. I've met her father, and he bears the number the Nazi's gave him In 1941. She's one of three of her family that escaped. And on top of that my grandfather was In Berlin for two years after the war, and was one of many soldiers that forced German civilians to bury the dead.

> conceding It's borders to the 1947 status
Laughably implausible. The entitlement of these dirty kikes is much too strong, and the backbone of the west and MSM, much too weak. They could literally landgrab jordan tomorrow and the west would find excuses
>ISRAEL HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

International law could allow It. It would simply need to be enforced to by great powers of the world. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it should.

Netanyahu just LOOKS like an evil son of a bitch. I mean most politicians are, but still, just look at that kike. His expression alone tells of the blood on his hands.

>where the fuck do you think the Jews that inhabit Israel came from?
Real answer or meme answer? Going to choose the latter.
>pic related

both of you are fucking stupid

> conceding It's borders to the 1947 status
Who exactly is going to get the land?
The Golan Hieghts used to belong to Syria which doesn't exist anymore.
Pretty much every Secular Palestinian Orginization would either get overthrown by Hamas or would turn out to be less secular than we thought.

Says the Israeli. You just want to dominate your little Kingdom. Go back to throwing some rocks at Muslim kids would you?

>Pretty much every Secular Palestinian Orginization would either get overthrown by Hamas or would turn out to be less secular than we thought.

> Implying UN peacekeepers couldn't be recruited.

why bro?

>International law could allow It
It could. But the United States' veto power is too strong in the current iteration of the UN general assembly, and they will stick up for the kikes until the bitter end. That much has been proven time and time again. AIPAC is too strong.

Optimism Is the fuel to the fire that Is change.

BASED

He even defended Hitler and blamed Mudshits for the shoah

deserves to be gassed, along with every other kike

>He even defended Hitler
except for all the times that he didn't. Kys shill

Not a big fan of israelis

Sit down man

I know he doesn't like Obama but he acts like a dick towars the US and that is pretty risky for us.

Good guy with the hardest job in the world. Keeping different groups in his country happy while holding out terrorist and putting up with constant crap from idiot sjw's and muzzies the world over.

And bonus point as he thinks obama and kerry are clueless scum.

>hardest job in the world
This is a breakdown of Israel foreign policy
>MUH HOLOCAUST
>NEED REPARATIONS
>WE MUST NEVER FORGET DA 6 GORILLION
>SEND SHEKELS
>YOU ARE ETERNALLY GUILTY
kys

I hear he used to operate pretty hard.

An evil scheming Jew, but also alpha as fuck.
I truly believe he does want the best for Israel though. In that regard, he's better than like, 90% of western politicians.

You can never be too right-wing. He's too much Jew is what you mean

He's one of the jews I mind the least.

Pretty based desu. I didn't like him when I was an edgy teenager, but I like him for BTFO'ing the Palestinians and Hamas.

epic countertrolling

>says israeli is based
>see american flag
Seems about right. The filthy kike state has been cucking the west since day one, and burgers have enabled them every step of the way.
>pic very related

Fuck that schlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=JlbgLDxZBgE
>muh 6 gorrillion

>lived there in the millions for thousands of years like the Palestinians
you really don't know what you're talking about.

his brother was the true operator

RIP

I lived long enough to witness Sup Forums siding with Israel than Palestine

I love beni! he has killed more muslims than dirty water and goat sex! he slaughtered 8000 Hezbollah. he is the fear of islam. american educated and he loves America!

I put my shekels on Netanyahu! I wish he could be Trumps VP but we need him on our front lines against islam.

yisrael, Chai, bitches!

My Merkaava. Shoshanna! Run, pallie, run!

a great warrior of GOD!

Based

You disgust me.

He was obviously joking potato

hahahahaha

good but not strong enough

jidf presence strong in this thread

His wife was a cutie

ya mum aint

I can understand considering the failed condition of Hamas, Palestinian (Jordanian filth), and the totally demoralized Hezbollah. Beni beat that add so hard we haven't heard shit out of them in years except when Gaza needs food! lol. we carry 10btrycks a day out of charity and they shoot bottle rockets at us. they withold from children so their fighters can continue to hide or travel to Egypt for the discos! they could have built a country. Yisrael did. but instead they cry;" muhammed land". Bitch it isn't yours any longer!

couldn't even watch 10 seconds of that video. How do people fall/shill for that garbage?

He also was a newly enlisted soldier during this war.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

like I give a fuck if I kick your muzzlimb teeth out with my Red Boots! That's right. You know what a fucking Red Boot is don't you muzzie?!

>Seems about right. The filthy kike state has been cucking the west since day one, and burgers have enabled them every step of the way.

Also don't forget...

After Nasser died, the Egyptian leadership sold out the Egyptian people, taking over $1 billion a year since the 1970s from the USA in order to be nice to Israel. So that can be tacked on as well. The money did not start floating until the Camp David accords.

Thankfully some brave Egyptian nationalists emptied their rifle into that traitor Anwar Sadat in 1981. But his ilk are still running the show in Egypt.

He is a great guy. I prayed for him to win the election.

He does speak pretty well. Compare him to Obama who always sounds like he's about to trip over his words. Maybe it's just this once but he does have something to his voice or character, what have you.

Donald Trumps loves him.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

muslim get use to the site of this image! We hope you return soon!

BASED KING NETANYAHU, FIRST OF HIS NAME, WARD OF THE FUTURE KINGDOM OF GREATER ISRAEL

i would fight and die for this man

>you m-muzzies! NAILED IT
Ugh. Traitors to your country. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

>im an atheist

tits or GTFO

WTD?! YISRAEL has already had a country since 1949. we have taken the desert and turned it into a paradise. plus you get to carry full auto and shoot muslims because it's a cloudy day. ask the Muslim leaf posting. his ass ran to the other side of the planet and left his children for us to feed!

and he talks shit about Yisrael.

that's ungrateful.

>used to belong to syria

Why do you meme against yourself?

delete this

you have bad information. Yisrael PAYS for all equipment. I feel better with Beni in front of Congress than I do the Muslim in CHIEF that has been, hands down, the shittiest president in American history.

brother why even discuss the established fact. Yisrael, Chai, baby!

I'm with you!

I hope you are back in islam visiting your children then. They have made good workers in our factories.

Not like our subs won't glass your ass!

Shill moar you filthy kike scum

Are you still tripping on Islamic domination? THE USA, Britain, and Yisrael just sent that shit home in a box!

Arab spring done sprung! It's over achmed. By the way. Thank you for Oz Zion! Just a little piece while you were hiding and your children working our factories!

kek

Whites need leaders like him for our race.

"Muh feelings"! You sound like a fucking girl.