Tfw stros won one for the land

>tfw stros won one for the land

FFS WHAT A FEEL! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS FEEL SENPAI. NEED MUSIC FOR THIS FEEL. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

What kind of parade is that?

LOL there’s barely anyone there

The Dodgers should’ve won. The parade would’ve been huge

>houston
>land

>What is Sugar Land

skeeters pls go

should change its name to Sugar Lake

damn that was fast

traffic looks insane

So that’s what all the traffic was? Huh. I live in Missouri City and no one gives a shit about boreball so I forgot the Astros parade was today

>actually staying off the road without need any police
>bringing folding chairs
>no pyro
the state of american """"fans""""
For the "world champions" wheres the celebration

Yeah if it was the Rockets or Texans or Dynamo, literally millions would be in Downtown.

This shit? Who cares

is all of houston a bland concerete hellhole, how do you cope with ever building just being a cuboid?

>is all of houston a bland concerete hellhole
no, most of it is a swampy tract sprawl

How did Houston never end up turning into another Miami? Are the beaches around there that awful?

Congrats orangebros!! Enjoy the the parade and festivities; they're fun.

wtf are you talking about
this place is not concrete enough to get rid of all the mosquitoes

houston is miles from the gulf, the weather stinks, and there's a lot of ports/refineries

the beach is an hour drive
and it also sucks because of all the louisiana river sediment

Is the weather tropical? Or not warm enough in the winter?

I'll just say that last year's Christmas my family and I were outside cooking barbeque and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt

where did that many people come from? isn't the downtown just offices buildings?

basically

How many people are there? Is this the biggest parade Houston has seen? I feel like the Rockets parade would be bigger

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/926533159197528065?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Only 500,000 people.

>dynamo
>parade extended 2 million people attending
kys faggot

>wasting your time cheering for millionaires that just did their job

>i didn't celebrate Germany's world cup win

Christ no wonder your country is getting cucked

>Houston is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Texas and the 4th most populous city in the United States.
>With a population of 2.3 million within an area of 667 square miles (1,730 km2), it is also the most populous and second largest (Jacksonville, Florida is first at 747 sq mi) city in the southern United States, and the seat of Harris County.
>Houston was founded on August 30, 1836, near the banks of Buffalo Bayou (now known as Allen's Landing) and incorporated as a city on June 5, 1837. The city was named after former General Sam Houston, who was president of the Republic of Texas and had commanded and won at the Battle of San Jacinto 25 miles (40 km) east of where the city was established. The burgeoning port and railroad industry, combined with oil discovery in 1901, has induced continual surges in the city's population.
>Houston's economy today has a broad industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, and transportation. Leading in health care sectors and building oilfield equipment, outside New York City, Houston has more Fortune 500 headquarters than any other U.S. municipality within its city limits.
>Greater Houston is the most ethnically diverse metropolitan area in the United States. In the Houston region, non-Hispanic whites make up 38% of the population, Hispanics 36%, African-Americans 17% and Asians 9%.
>Houston is also among the most multicultural cities in the U.S., in part because of its many academic institutions and strong industries, as well as being a major port city. Over 90 languages are spoken in the city.
>It has among the youngest populations in the United States, mainly due to a huge influx of immigrants into Texas. An estimated 400,000 undocumented immigrants reside in the Houston area.

sounds like an interesting city....although more and more like a mexican city it seems

>literally better than daily traffic in LA

our parade would have been of astronomical proportions

kill me

>barely any fans

GRATS ASTROBROS HAVE FUN

we went swimming in galeveston on december 24th a few years ago, some years I never need to wear sweatshirt or long pants at all

kek all the completely ass-blasted doyer fan wannabee-champions in this thread SEETHING even worse than their golden boi Clayton about Houston getting to celebrate and them remaining ZEROES

Cool your city needed the tax dollars from the sell of merch. Thank the hurricane for gifting you this win