Imagine a world without muslims

>imagine a world without muslims

just did
it's amazing

dem trips tho

Embarrassing claims

They probably could have created all those things without Islam

every single one except calligraphy is a lie.

This is long since debunked.

Trips of truth.

im sure some person from some other culture would stumble upon most of these things

Muslim's entire contribution to humanity was translating greek shit and bringing numbers from india to the west.

more like a world without persians
and a bunch of those claims are very bold. a bunch of people have through history tried to fly, yet they arent creditted

>Irrigation
do people actually believe this?

You actually believe all that?

Muslims cant even hold down simple fucking jobs....lmfao

stupid little filthy retard inbreds.

Weak little faggot pussys

>timothy mcveigh was a Christian terrorist

what is with this meme? why do people keep spouting it?

Anything of value that came out of the middle east had more to do with the Persian intellectual culture which would have done a lot better without the Arabic superstition of Islam interfering.

Middle Eastern Muslims

A lot of Muslim "inventions" were made before they were conquered

WTF is this appeasing, apologist, outright bullshit? You're posting under a British flag yet you don't even know British history and how our ancestors made soap from a little native plant named soapwort? There's nothing on this list you can't find examples of in other cultures before Islam was ever a shitstain on the world.

the only non retarded thing to ever come out of a brazilians mouth congratulations.
me mid.

That muslim that tried to fly almost killed himself jumping off a building with fucking paper wings and shit but somehow he's the true inventor of flight and not the Americans who built a working mechanical aeroplane ok Achmed

Yeah all of that stuff would have been discovered without muslims. The world would be a much better place without them.

Irrigation existed before Islam was created so I'm not sure how they worked that one out

Imagine if that one specific caveman who was the first to use a wheel never existed we'd never have wheels ever because no one else would have thought it of.

>something can only be discovered by one person
Or here me out on this, the credit would have just gone to someone else, probably Chinese. They invented a lot of shit, or discovered, since you dont invent math, just a way to use it.

Just like niggers claiming the Almanac because some monkey picked up where Ben Franklin left off with Poor Richard's almanac. Something that had existed a thousand years before either of them.

didnt one of them ancient greek fuckbois create a university? dont remember what it was called tho

the list of mud/nig accomplisments is 99.9% bullshit and everyone knows it

Why isn't terrorism on the list?

oh god i dont even know where to start with this list, the more i look through it the more bullshit i see, from things that either dont make sense to things that are just outright wrong.

such as the treatment of cowpox, which was much less fatal than smallpox, but was used by Edward Jenner to create a vaccine which in turn cured smallpox. though Variolation, a much less successful and risky predecessor to vaccinations, was used in Istanbul admittedly.

Edward Jenner was born in Gloucestershire so im highly skeptical he was muslim.

>perfume/spirits
i dont know about perfume but i presume theyre claiming that they invented spirits, even though pretty much every civilization that had agriculture had alcohol. (aztecs or whichever group made alcohol from the agave plants that tequila is made from im pretty sure.

>coffee
they invented a plant?

>3 course meal
wow, eating 3 separate smaller meals is such a radical concept only enlightened servants of allah couldve devised such a thing.

>manufacturing of paper and cloth
wow, how did the ancient romans have clothes if they werent invented until islam came along.

he was exacting revenge on the federal government on behalf of the rest of the citizens of this country, has nothing to do with being a xian famalamanignog

sounds shitty tbqh

Plato's Academy

>they invented a plant?
Aren't coffee beans native to the Americas though?

kek, fake

>Aren't coffee beans native to the Americas though?
wikipedia suggests east africa

this is what I thought too. I thought it was native to Columbia, in particular.

Or am I thinking of cocoa beans?

>wow, how did the ancient romans have clothes if they werent invented until islam came along.
literally prove they did

>Invented evaporation
>INVENTED EVAPORATION
LMAO
I'm not an autist that searches the geographical location of where each invention came from but I would bet my life that 99% of those "inventions" came from Mesopotamia - which existed two centuries before Islam did but the land is Muslim today so they now call it "Muslim inventions".