lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vRURA8IBAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What the hell Fred!

>youtube.com/watch?v=3vRURA8IBAo
What did he meant by this?
Seriously.

It falls into the realms of my perfect fantasy. The secret laboratory/self destruct finale in a sci-fi setting. Jurassic Park, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil also do this sort of thing. So does Aliens but I don't like that one as much in general.

recommend more of these

The film is awful it missed the main point of the entire story of the comic which is the reference of the title.

you fantasize about exploding yourself?

You mean Frank.

It was just a little meta joke because he voiced the Donkey in Shrek.

>only read the graphic novel version

Why is he kipping in a movie

kek

no

>comic
>>>>>>>>comic
Fucking end yourself

I WAS SAVING THAT BACON!

too bad about the dog death otherwise id be able to watch this more than once

too bad there weren't more dog deaths because dog people are the worst

Whats the title infer to pleb?

dickgirl trialthalons

He had nothing to do all these years so he's seen the movie enough to memorize it.

Instead of going to the book, they remade The Omega Man.

>watching this fucking dog turd instead of The Omega Man

It's not close to the book either but it's far more entertaining

You had better hope that your safe, sheltered, gated community lifestyle never fails. A pussy like you would die fast.

>tfw read the book after the movie
literally why would they not follow that literal kino

they should've have M Night direct it for the twist

I honestly wish I was in Will Smith's position in I am Legend. I want to live in a nice fucking apartment; be able to explore and scavenge in the city of New York.

My social anxiety restricts me from going outside and exploring the world. I would go outside every day if it meant not encountering people.

t. schizophrenic cat owner

>self destruct finale in a sci-fi setting
>Jurassic Park
Honestly, what?

THIS when you got a dog you don't need a toilet they clean it up for you and because the dog has a cleaner mouth than the human you can give kiss kissies and rub tums

Fug, I know that feel. I've imagined it before, just being able to explore and go anywhere without worrying about other people at all.

too bad all you have in your life is cats and anime you fag

>night time what is it lmao

The Last Man on Earth is about as accurate as they can get to the book, but it doesn't have explosions or murderfests so let's just fuck it all up.

I used to think that was impressive when it first came out, now I know he's just a kipping cheating faggot.

>dog people exhibiting their instinctual behaviour of being the fucking worst

People act like the pets they have, and you're barking like an autistic freakshow at nothing.

when will smith jumped the shark

sadly true

full of niggers wanting to mug you

>living in a place where that's a concern