Why didn't you go to the theater today?

Why didn't you go to the theater today?

there was a certain policy in place which I did not qualify

Because it's Valentine's day and I didn't want to get looked at like a wierdo for being alone

I was just at the theater Saturday

>that episode of Howard Stern where she talks about reconnecting with her foster father when she was an adult, and fucking him

>watching modern films
Yeah, nah.

My falcon is really sick.
Get well soon Harry!

Seriously? At least she's honest about her daddy issues.

I did though. $5 Tuesday at my usual place so I saw Lego Batman and John Wick 2.

I saw John Wick by myself today. I didn't remember it was Valentine's Day or I wouldn't have gone. The theatre was full of couples and the cute ticket taker girl looked sad for me and let out an audible "aww" when I asked for one ticket. All I could think about for the whole movie is that I'm pathetic enough that even movie theater employees pity me. Ruined my day.

What did she mean with that necklace?

I already saw the two good movies that came out

>the cute ticket taker girl looked sad for me and let out an audible "aww" when I asked for one ticket

Just realized the two drops of spit above his tongue in the thumbnail look like the eyes creating feels guys face. Was this intentional?

>supporting modern industry by joining some shitty artificial celebration

Good goy.

is this pasta? if not that sucks dude. you'll forget about it in a week though, don't worry.

lol wow. Its like feels guy lives inside pepes mouth like the tongue parasite in fish

...you can look that up I am tired of seeing that shit

Adriana looks pretty good there.

you should have asked the ticket girl to watch it with you, she probably would have said yes user

i did, and didnt realize it was valentines day until i sat in the theater

it was the middle of the day though so there were plenty of other people by themselves, thankfully

What did she mean by this?

Why "this is a le funni twitter post" of course.

i bought two tickets so i didn't look weird.

Because I'm single and destined to live and die alone I do believe.

I would just feel weird buying a second ticket for nobody.

Trips confirm. Sorry, user.

not as long as no one knows.

I did, I work at one.

Even if she wasn't at work the answer would have been no

My theater licence just expired.

I would feel weird myself

either way it's valentines and i'm feeling myself and i'm weird

I did, I just watched John Wick 2 with 4 close male friends. It was pretty good.