Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bTVR6x4h_I
officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/19841014/7501/
indiegogo.com/projects/playdate-music-video#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO

>t. barb

>Sup Forums thinks this is a chad

Are they gonna play "Dead Souls" in Season Two? Or maybe "Straight to Hell" when they go back to the pocket dimension?

>George Michael of Wham! visits a high-school

Well, he's supposed to be.

>The bully is uglier than the supposed "loser"

What the fuck.

Is the year for season two confirmed yet?

More like they're equally average, just different socioeconomic standings.

It's gotta be coming soon, People are going to start getting angerey.

No, I mean what year it will be in the show so we might predict what music will be featured

Oh, Sorry mate. It's probably going to be near the time that kid got back from the pocket dimension, Because he was vomiting up slugs and stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=1bTVR6x4h_I

It makes it more believable than having a 'perfect' chad, which never really actually exists in high school. I guarantee you all that the 'chad' in your own high school was no better looking than this guy.

Okay, so S1 started in November 83, so presumably S2 will start in October 84 due to the Halloween stuff, let's predict songs
>officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/19841014/7501/
Ghostbusters theme will be in there, obviously

Got my money on some Psychedelic Furs showing up

Purple Rain's probably gonna show up in that 5th episode. Out of Touch is 84th but I think they might put that in there. New Order might show up considering the creep older brother's taste in punk and Joy Division.

Good calls, I bet ceremony shows up

They were fucking right?

Here are some ACTUAL 80s chads

That would probably be three years behind though, It's possible since Atmosphere was released in 1980 but it's not impossible.

I'm 23 and I felt like a pedo for finding Natalia Dyer hot. Looked her up she was 20. Still felt like a pedo.

Later I find out that the guy she was introduced with him eating her face off is 24.

i'm ashamed no more.

Will Sup Forums support frogo?

indiegogo.com/projects/playdate-music-video#/