Is he right? Sup Forumsshits just keep scrolling and don't bother replying

Is he right? Sup Forumsshits just keep scrolling and don't bother replying

>I have an opinion on twitter
>I'm right

Keep scrolling mutt

>it's another QB who got benched by this fucking 49ers could be the savior for team X hot take

You know is Kaep really all that different than Watson? Maybe he's right.

Some team needs to take a single L and sign his ass and throw him in a game and let him fail so we can end this dumbassery.

I hate black people and women

this

It's amazing to me that this hasn't been done yet. It should have been done AGES ago, before all this spiraled out of control. Goodell should convince one of the owners to just fucking sign him, put him on the field, and let everybody get reminded that he fucking sucks. Although at this point I'm not sure that would totally end the protests, they've kind of metastasized at this point. Trump going on a tantrum didn't help things.

This so fucking much
Unfortunateky, the faggot himself doesn't want it. It would ruin the narrative

Why do you so desperately want him to fail?

You know they'll just then say the NFL is conspiring to make Colin look bad on the field somehow. Like how they're spiking his Gatorade with some kinda drug or paying players to drop passes and not block for him.

Not that guy, but I don't strictly want him to fail, it's just that he WILL fail. He sucks. The whole reason he ever lost his starting job is that he sucks. He can't read defenses and he can't throw with touch. He only ever had success on a team stuffed with elite players that was also at its height back when the read option actually worked. And even then he managed to fuck it all up in the Super Bowl and end the 49ers' perfect record there. He is not a viable quarterback, and more people should remember this. He can't play the position.

Kaep was benched for Gabbert before this whole circus started.
Backup QBs know their offensive better than any outsiders, let's keep it real, Watson's injury ends the Texans season unless they trade for another starter, and that isn't worth it.

>responding sincerely to a canadaposter

this is true of numerous starters desu

Savage will be fine.

They can't even trade for a starter, teh deadline has passed

So then some team should pay money to get another shitty qb on their roster?

Lets be honest we both know he's not out cause of his skills

is he better than their current ones? are they in the playoff hunt? yes.

1. No
Kaepernick has always been a better runner than a passer even when he was good
Watson could run but he's mainly a passer who gets out of the pocket
2. It doesn't matter if he was or wasn't a good fit. Liberals want Kaepernick in the league desperately
Kaepernick is just a slightly better passer version of Tebow

You're right, it's also because of his asking price and the fact he himself doesn't really want to be in the NFL.

The 49ers hitched their wagon to Kaepernick and it tanked their whole franchise. No one's season will be salvaged by him. Savage will be fine.

Based

Yeah teams should pay starter money for a guy who will at best give them one more win while taking in the median circus and distractions he will bring with him.

Didn't the 49ers offer him a contract to come back, but he refused it because he wanted more money and to be a starter?

Texans already have a media circus cause of their dumbass owner

>he wanted more money
this was Colin's main mistake. At this point he has to make himself so cheap that the owner's can't say no that deal, but his ego is clearly too big for that

>we're throwing the season away because we aren't signing a guy off the street to be our starting QB

>implying Alex smith isnt the true GOAT

I ask again, why add to their problems then? So the Texans can go 9-7 instead of their usual 8-8? That's like poking out your one good eye for a half-eaten sandwich.

i don't think it'd be a media circus or a distraction at this point honestly. that piece is way overblown, especially since the anthem thing already peaked and kaep said he'd stand for it.

no way to know, but most people think he was going to be cut

9-7 probably wins their division. That one win is important.

When did Kaep talk about money with a team?

Id love for him to do well to trigger the Conservacucks, but hes shit and Im tired of reading "its racist for teams to not sign kap" hes trash and it would shut down any arguement for him if he gets BTFO

>When did Kaep talk about money with a team?
you think he didn't talk to any teams lol? you think a team wouldn't have offered him a job if he made himself cheap enough? Its clear this was a tebow-esque ego situation

If he was cut, it would have been because he was worse than Hoyer.

I'm pretty sure the Texans wouldn't sign Kaepernick at this point even if he hadn't kneeled
We're halfway through the season and he'd have to learn a whole new offense in a week
They signed McGloin because O'Brien worked with him at Penn State

or much much more expensive and not much better

>being not much better than 0-8 Hoyer

Your only inking short term gains then. I'd rather tank the season and get a decent draft picknthan pay millions more for an early playoff exit.

Loser mentality

its too late to get a meaningful draft pick through tanking. and they could sign him for only the remained of this year. these goal posts are moving so much its wild

This is objectively wrong. Kaepernick is an inaccurate qb who can't read a defense for his life. I don't think Watson's gonna last long in this league but he's infinitely better than Kaepernick would be.
He looked like more of a running back last year than an actual quarterback.

Denver tried that with Tebow and look what happened

Seriously
Has anyone ever seen Kaepernick throw a football?

Yes, the only ones arguing for Kaep are either trolls or actual shills.

>is he right

Yes.

>drinking the Kool-aid

You can scream cherrypicked stats all you like, but if you're going to sit there at your computer or phone and type, WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS, that you think TOM SAVAGE is a better QB than Kaepernick...

CONGRATS! You're a fucking moron.

>Tanking
>with the state of that locker room

the coach would be fired. better to go to playoffs, take your chances against whoever the wild card is and lose to a team like Pats, Steelers, or Chiefs in the divisional round

Maybe Kaepernick is a better player
But he certainly isn't a better passer
And no offense is a plug and play
You can't just get a running back who throws occasionally and have him start in your passing offense

I'm a Niners fan, don't tell me what the fuck I do and don't know about Kaepernick.
Kaep is a fucking garbage qb, the only reason he ever found success was due to Harbaugh's meme option offense. He can't make more than a single read, has god-awful ball placement, and if he actually manages to find an open receiver he will 90% of the time either overthrow or underthrow the ball. You rarely see a well-thrown ball.
He's fucking trash. I would infinitely rather have Savage.
Fucking this.

So we can stop hearing about him

>because I'm a 9ers fan, you are not qualified to tell me about kaepernick
>because I'm a 9ers fan, I am qualified to tell you about Tom Savage

How much is Savage paid?

He should become a politician where he can fight for his questionable opinion. Friendly reminder that UEFA is the Kaepernick equivalent of Europe and I hope they get banned from Switzerland.

>I've spoken to insiders on two NFL teams
>An anonymous source told me

When will this black larper get driveby'd?

this is how journalism works now though

I didn't tell you shit about Savage, all I said was I'd rather have him than Kaep.
Give me an actual compelling argument for Kaep over Savage and then we can talk.

browns should sign him for league minimum

you're rating them relative to one another. that necessarily assumes some knowledge of each. you can't possibly be this dumb.

Kaepernick is a one read QB who is better at running the ball than throwing it. I very much doubt he'd be able to run the Texans offence which BoB has made stupidly complicated just because of muh mobile QB meme doesn't mean he's an automatic fit into the system Houston runs. He also brings a media circus along with him these days and is also demanding way to much money to ever be a serious option for most teams as evidenced by the time the Seahawks were willing to sign him as a backup and he was demanding top 10 QB money.

savage's advanced qb metrics this year, while over an extremely limited time, were far worse than Kaep's ever were.

He has the most retarded throwing motion in the league

Yeah bare minimum knowledge. All I've seen of Savage is that first game of the season before they put Watson in. I'd still take him over Kaep.
I can believe that his metrics looked like shit, but I'd also like to see him play more than two quarters and see what those numbers look like.

then you can't play the "don't tell me about kaep, i watch him" card. because those things can't logically coexist.

Can't they? I've seen Kaep, he fucking sucks, and I'd rather take someone I've barely seen play. It's the evil you know vs. the evil you don't. In this case, I'd rather take the evil I don't know.

He is wrong and I'll tell you why.

Kap was never good. The dude was a system babby who was barely above average at best. You can't just copy paste Kap into any team that needs a quarterback and expect him to play at any other level besides backup tier, especially when he's been out of work this long. NFL owners don't want to deal with his shit on and off the field. They'd rather have a shitty backup QB who knows the system and will shut up and do his job which is to try and win football games, not win the news cycle.

Kap seems much happier being a protestor anyways. He's got a million dollar book deal and I'm sure he is going to get a tv gig soon he doesn't need football. It's all a marketing scheme to build his brand. He knows his career is over, he is just milking this controversy for all its worth when he makes his inevitable shift into the next Deray, Shaun King or Tariq Nasheed

I'm tired of hearing about this no talent mutt. Let it die already

>durr, why isn't anyone signing the guy who's suing them. Durrrrrrrr

>whoever disagrees with me is le Sup Forums bogeyman

I sometimes wish that Twitter and Facebook were never developed. It has created so much narcissism that now everybody is an expert in fields they don't have any knowledge about and people actually listen to them.

>rotherham
you fucking piece of shit. You canuck leaf fucking cunt. You hockey faggot. Why don't you come to the north of England and start mouthing off about Rotherham? Why don't you go and get yourself gang raped by a bunch of fucking disgusting Muslims yourself? You little fucking cunt. I hope everyone in your family dies of fucking aids brought on by muzzy fucking gangrape you fucking piece of shit

I sincerely hope your mother is raped and murdered tonight. Cunt

Watson can actually throw the ball accurately, not just Chuck it and pray Crabtree or Vernon Davis can reel it in.

It was done last season when he lost the starting job twice! Kaep is a bum QB

this desu

It didnt create narcissism
It gave it a platform

Rivers does

nah that's Bortles

Honestly, this Deshaun Watson craze was a little over exaggerated. He doesn't exactly have the sharpest of skill sets. He played incredibly sloppy but good things tend to happen when you put the ball in play, extend drives and let your team mates do something with it. I figured he would get hurt eventually. QBs like Deshaun don't last in the NFL long.

Just look at all his past QB comparisons. None of them had exactly banner years in the NFL

No, that's Lonzo Ball

The smart move for anyone financially involved with the NFL would definitely be giving Kaepernick a bigger platform and not just ignoring him until he goes away.

He’s out because he walked away from his contract

Dumbass, a high first round pick is worth way more than anything Kaep could bring to the team.

Why would any team want to sign a person who is currently suing the nfl and the owners? How dumb are these people?

didn't teboq get blackballed for doing kneeling shit too? feels like a case of someone trying to cash in on playing the victim

ez way to stop being sued obv

u fuking melon

He was in talks with the fucking ravens when his WE WUZ girlfriend called the ravens GM a fucking house nigger. Big shock that they pulled out of talks after that.

He got made fun of for it, but they booted him because he can barely throw a football better than me.

I see Colin Kaepernick as another Kordell Stewart. Where was the outrage when Stewart eventually got exposed as a meme QB and couldn't hold onto a starting job anymore?

Kordell was good at throwing though. Please do not tarnish his name.

Ray Rice got blackballed for defending himself.

>defending
lol

Can Kaepernick throw better than you?

Definitely, he can even throw better than Tebow. In an adult flag football league he would probably dominate everyone all by himself, maybe even the CFL too.

Unfortunately he sucks at NFL football.

Kaepernick is my argument for why wins are not a quarterback stat.

I think so

How much money is he asking for?
I wouldn't spend 4mil on him.

>using the larper shit meme

Fucking neck yourself asap

>le walk in off the street and learn the teams system in 2 weeks meme

nah