All this people who said he would get impeached after 2 years are dead wrong

All this people who said he would get impeached after 2 years are dead wrong.

Turns out he's going to get impeached after 2 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317845-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-new-president-ever
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/02/03/rel2a.-.trump.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/national-security-adviser-flynn-discussed-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials-officials-say/2017/02/09/f85b29d6-ee11-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joke's on you, he's already been president for almost 4 (FOUR) weeks

and he won't get impeached for another 8 (EIGHT) weeks

cry those salty tears libshit

Not even a month in, and his administration is falling apart. Top fucking kek

broken English iCuck

Good. We'll have 4 more years of pro right wing ideals on Sup Forums instead of the liberal cuck mindset Sup Forums is trying to push on us.

WOW
O
W

YA SURE BLEW MY BROCCOLI A NEW BRAPHOLE WITH THAT ONE PACO

WHOOOOOWEEEEE IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE OR IS IT JUST THAT SPICEY TACO SAUCE WEEEEEEEEEEDAWWWWWWWGGY

Lol Trump hasn't even started a war yet. Keep him in office, it's fun to watch. God knows my own government will arrest me for calling Trudeau a fag

I was hoping he'd beat William Henry Harrison's record so his administration would have one honor to its name.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317845-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-new-president-ever

Hahahahahahahaha!

That's a record that will never be broken save for an early assassination.

Meaningless drivel. They should stick to Anthony Bourdain 24/7.

Impeached for what?

More poll numbers? Sleep tight, Nate.

b-b-but fake polls are rigged!

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317845-trump-has-lowest-approval-ratings-of-any-new-president-ever
nice dawg! did u read that sick ass poll? 1000 people surveyed! nice!

If he gets impeached Pence becomes president right?

Just bein himself

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Turns out he knew about the Russia shit and lied about it.

>BREAKING NEWS: "Sources say" that "many officials" "claim" that "insiders" have "found" Trump "doing" a "thing" that I don't like. Impeachment imminent.

What tv or film is this?

>I don't understand how polls work

I love it when Trumpkins expose their idiocy to the world.

What Russia shit?

This proves it. Hillary will win in November!

8 YEARS THEN 8 FOR IVANKA, ONE TERM FOR DON JR, THEN THE GLORY OF THE REIGN OF BARRON THAT WILL LAST PAST HIM IN - AN AUGUSTAN PERIOD OF PEACE AN PROSPERITY

Are baby boomers worse than niggers?

We have a reality TV president so this is allowed.

Yeah yeah "This is the end of Trump says increasingly nervous man for the 7645th time"

Now about those tv shows and films guys?

His national security advisor resigned due to lying about contact with Russia. Now it's emerged his campaign was talking to Russian intelligence officers.

8 years more tears.

millenials are nigger tier

>Let's deflect towards a 69 yr old retiree!

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/02/03/rel2a.-.trump.pdf

>emerged
That's a funny way of spelling alleged.

So?

keeping up with the trumps

And what does that have to do with anything?

Russiya is of nothing wrong, globalist lies to slander menya president.

ZA RODINA!

it's normal for a transition team to start opening back channels to foreign powers in order to smooth the path to diplomatic relations once the new POTUS takes office. compare to hillary who received money from russia via her foundation and then used her position as sec. of state to sell them our uranium, which was far sketchier

Just like Flynn was just "allegations" until he resigned.

Yes, who cares about collaborating with intelligence operatives of a hostile foreign power?

>still believing the media

>I don't understand probabilty

Enlighten me as to how they work

Ayy yo message to Agent Orange, we coming for your old ass! We gonna get our gay niggas to rape your ol' tight ass, honey.

>Hostile foreign power

In what way?

>"It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself."

Oh. Maybe next time

APOLOGIZE

>Just like Flynn was just "allegations" until he resigned.
I don't recall those allegations

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0

How did this work?

Neither did the Clinton campaign

What?
The point is polls are useless.

fuck off retard trump will reign for 8 years

Are you serious?

Well that's because you're a liar.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/national-security-adviser-flynn-discussed-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials-officials-say/2017/02/09/f85b29d6-ee11-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html

It's sad that you actually believe this.

No shit, I mean they did lose to this.

HOLY SHIT GUYS...
Obama was in contact with Russia too!!!!!
What is going on??????
How did they keep this from us??

That was different because the people who were too afraid to even say they were going to vote for Trump to anonymous pollsters obviously aren't going to have that problem singing his praises directly without even being able to add any qualifiers, duh

Fake news.

>reign

So is he a president? Is this why he has never spoken about Democracy or even Republic?

He lacks tact which is necessary for diplomacy.

It was obvious he was going to torpedo himself sooner or later.

Well that's it I'm a Cruz missile now.

>russian-ambassador
Wait, what?
Isn't the the whole point of an ambassador to talk to them?

...what?

>CIA/NSA from former administration target specific person with wiretaps, and distribute the info to the media
>Trump is somehow in the wrong

Remember anti-trump posters are not locals.

Yeah. Why are they being painted as "the bad guys" by the media?

>Polls: Hillary will win
>Hillary doesn't win
hmm...

>Hahahaha! Obama met with a head of state
>That's totally not like meeting with one secretly before an election to influence said election.
>I just turned 13 guys!

Not to a man who had no authority to make diplomatic communications at the time.

The same approval ratings that said Hillary was going to win with a 98% chance?

And getting shit done as the President is a little different than telling Roberto to leave the fairways on hole 5 a little longer next time.

>Cruz missile

Beautiful

the day this orange nigga got elected will go down into history as the day the era of democracy ended

why bother with elections when some foreign kleptocrat government running on oil money can get a puppet installed

>Polls aren't 100 percent. This means they are useless.

Go back to your game kid.

Cant we all be comrades?

Bush was a better fucking president. Trump is a joke, he stinks. He'll go down as a terrible mistake if we can even make it past the damage he deals