Face it, immigrants will continue to flood Western countries and there's little that can be done. And even if...

Face it, immigrants will continue to flood Western countries and there's little that can be done. And even if, by some chance, parties like SD in Sweden, National Front in France, AfD in Germany etc come to power what could they realistically do, besides reducing immigration? Would they remove the existing immigrants already in the country? Consider the impact that such an act would have upon politics (international relations that is), economics, societal/personal and so forth.
They have won, it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ImxAhYcgr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But you are third world shitskin. You should welcome this.

Fuck the united states for what they have done to Europe, they have destroyed everything and will continue to lay waste to the rest of the world through greed and imperialism. We're all fucked and there's nothing we can do about it at this point, only escapism remains while we await our doom.

Basically this, I hope WW3 starts and USA gets fucking destroyed.

Finally a true quality thread, I agree with every word.

based israelis xd

taşekkür ederim

>Would they remove the existing immigrants already in the country?
absolutely not.
it's over.

Everybody knows SD is full on nazi in sheeps clothing. That's why everyone's voting for them.

i really hope so

face it, there's literally no political solution anymore, we're fucked. everything is over.

I have given up all hope at this point, I don't see how we could ever recover. I'm not sure if I wanna go down with the ship or move into the wilderness like varg though.

Here's the blackpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ImxAhYcgr4

Everything will be alright bois

Enjoy your waifu bots white man...even use welfare while youre at it...an do all the drugs u want

U mad?

Positive to negatives makes me glad we only have to deal with spics compared to the sandniggers.

it's over, sure we might decrease the flow or (very unlikely) stop it altogether, but most of the ones already here are here to stay
they're already having children, sending them into our countries' school system and making them mingle with native children who will grow more accepting to them, it's no secret that the newer generations are less likely to vote conservative and vote more liberal parties instead
it's over, europe will never be the same again

We just need to stop the flow.

They will get assimilated, like every other minority that came to Europe (except for Gypsies)

Think about it, lets say when all this ends, 70% of Europe will be Europeans and 30% subhumans. When finding potential partner, nigger will have 30% chance of mating with another nigger and 70% of mating with European. Soon the generations will be 50% European already and if they find European partner (even higher chance now), their children will most likely just be fully European.

This has happened before with Hungarians and Bulgarians.

generations of subhuman descendants*

are things really that bad?

it's somewhat sad but this is indeed our best chance

>what could they realistically do
Everything is possible, if only we have the people on our side. But if we do not have the people on our side, we cannot do anything.
People forget that the primary enemy is not the m*slim or n*gger, but rather your own compatriot that does not care about his country's future. It is there that we must attack. The rest only gets easier.

I don't really care to be honest. Even if Finland became an islamic state it wouldn't affect my everyday life much, not to even mention that Finland is actually handling refugees fairly well.

Just rectifying the things to the natural order wh*Teboi. Nothing personnel.

There were people in the 60's and 70's who were warning of this. Why didn't the generations before listen?

Natural order would be niggers dying at 40

This thread is depressing. I saw Europe many years ago, not sure if I want to go back now.

Good thing the USA will collapse in race war or transform into Brazil 2.0. very soon, I mean karma will come at one time or another.

Why would we do that?

Other than South Africa, which was a special case, has there ever been an actual race war anywhere?

>the West
>white

The natural order would be wh*Tes either in cages or in graves.

Won't be that bad, right? Wh*tes will just move to more village/town hall gathering type communities and the big cities will be multicultural. You'll get possible balkanized pockets of white fright maintaining conservative and traditionalist revival lifestyles as their ancestors did. I think it would be comfy.

We didn't force your countries to take in immgrants. Blame your leaders.

its not true though. Who exactly would step in if Sweden tomorrow started expelling all its immigrants? No country in Europe would dare invade another western country. Not if all they did was revoke citizenship and deport

The difference is that the Hungarian and Bulgarian elites of old weren't nearly as populous as the current immigrant hordes. There is practically no trace of their DNA in either population, also pre-Mongol steppe populations were mostly European and Mongoloids are semi-human compared to most non-Europids. I'd unironically much rather have the world cleansed by nuclear hellfire over having nigger and shitskin genes float around in European populations of the future.

Don't worry. We're slowly turning into Mexico.

What makes you care so much about genes? Seems pointless to me.

% wise they were

>There is practically no trace of their DNA in either population

because majority of them were converted locals, there are hungarians who do have those genetic traits but its super random since they all look same nowadays

You don't understand it. The liberal world order we set up led to the political establishment that is in Europe.

Certain genes are superior to others.
>Seems pointless to me
To each their own I suppose, I wouldn't want my grandchildren to be half-niggers.

>Seems pointless to me.
shitskin logic desu

At the very least a real ethno-nationalist revival. European governments will have to mass deport non-natives out of their countries. This will be decried as ethnic cleansing, but there is no other way. Will the political will ever reach this point? No idea, but the youth contrary to what has been said here is more right wing than the past few generations. If they can be radicalized a bit perhaps this could happen. Personally I don't really see what's the big deal about moving people around it's far more ethical than going full 1488 SS genocide mode.

It's a suicide at massive level. The one with civilization will die from supporting too many people from uncivilized world and the uncivilized people will die as their providers will die

I expected more
>go back to le Sup Forums XD
type posts in this thread.

I just don't see why I should care what kinds of genes pass on. Whether the other half of the genes is an arab or an european, the other half would still be mine. It's just creating attachment to something that doesn't need it.

The whole world is based on immigration and migration etc. The world changes, culture changes, politics changes. Can it be scary? Fuck yea it can be scary!

But overall, just enjoy the ride. If you went back 100 years ago you wouldn't recognize Macedonia! So why should you recognize it 100 year in the future?

>% wise they were
There are two options, either most of them got killed off/never had children or they never were very populous to begin with (or a combination of both). I find the latter more plausible.
>there are hungarians who do have those genetic traits
There is some steppe auDNA sure, but that's mostly European in origin as pre-Mongol steppe populations such as Cumans were mostly Europid. There is practically no Mongoloid DNA in those parts of Europe because the invading elites barely had it at all, therefore any nigger and shitskin genes that get introduced wouldn't just mysteriously disappear and anybody who claims otherwise is a fucking idiot.

Magyars raided whole Europe, they were quite numerous, in fact they were like 12 tribes in total that arrived together

it doesn't matter if your half is yours if other is nigger or other pest, genes are not in isolation

Eurocentrism exists for a reason

A certain type of generation would have to be produced capable of some kind of genocide/Mass deportation. Probably not in our lifetime.

fuck off wh*Te boi

>the name Muhammad will soon be a household European name without any Muslim connotations

Embrace it

The invading Magyars were for the most part assimilated Turkic tribes, who were mostly Europid (Cumans were blonde haired and blue eyed, for instance). The leading tribe might've been more Mongoloid, but only marginally and they presumably got killed off during their raids to Germany and wherever.

Just because cultures change doesn't mean I can't eant to preserve them.
Besides, the issue of globalization is the lack of isolation, resulting in a lack of diversity in the world.
New macedonians have the genetics of old macedonians more than anybother people. They are their own tribe of sorts.

>the youth
>more right wing
didn't the majority of young people in the US vote Hillary?

>but the youth contrary to what has been said here is more right wing than the past few generations. If they can be radicalized a bit perhaps this could happen
The youth is more anti-Islam and anti-nigger more than anti-foreigners in general.

Millennials Yes, Gen Z can't really vote yet. Even the oldest possible people that could be considered Gen Z would have only been able to vote for the first time last election and would have been vastly outnumbered by the millennials.
Good, non-european people and religion need to gtfo out of Europe. European countries need to stay friendly and united to pull this off. There is simply no room left for petty territorial squabbles. United States needs to defeated and the shitskins repulsed, Europe has to be united to for this.

so you think gen Z will be more right wing than left? That's somewhat delusional no offence

>Just because cultures change doesn't mean I can't eant to preserve them.
That's fine, everyone wants to preserve their culture. I bet the Canadians of 100 years ago saw skirts above the knees and freaked out and wanted to preserve their culture too. Thats fine. But ultimately you can't do it. Unless you want to make your own pseudo-Amish commune. Cultures die and change every single day.

> the issue of globalization is the lack of isolation, resulting in a lack of diversity in the world.
This happened with nationalization too. You realize Germany used to have lots of little subcultures and languages? So did France and Italy? So did Canada! But as mass media started up those little cultures disappeared. As globalization comes up, so will what we thought of as national culture.

There is a meme-right (alt right/anime right) that is more explicitly racist and is popular with 14 year old edgelords and nobody else.

>so you think gen Z will be more right wing than left?
Not the same guy but I think gen Z will more apolitical than like active left wing like millennials.

Isn't it possible society has shifted so far right that these "conservative" gen Zers would have been considered liberal 10 years ago? So they're not really getting more conservative.

I wouldn't care if it was a controlled immigration of actual decent human beings, but we literally get nigger subhumans who can't even read and write or muzzie shitskins affiliated with ISIS

goddamnit fuck USA and fuck americans

I also think this will happen, but they will also be more tolerant and accepting towards minorities since that's how they're currently being educated

Statistics already show they're more right wing than either millennials and Gen X. Baby Boomers are largely a self centered generation plagued by ww2, they aren't right wing in a nationalist sense only economically. Gen Z doesn't find nationalism as taboo as the previous generations. They are far removed enough from ww2 to look at it objectively. In France there is a right wing youth movement rebelling what they see as the "68er" generation, the baby boomer equivalent who threw out nationalism.

They are far more influenced by internet culture than they will be by school.

Gen Z is overall more [economically] conservative than Millennials. That's about it.

Well Gen Z also is barely majority-white and is much more Latino etc. It has nothing to do with being "educated" that way, that is who they are.

It's nice to hear but I'm inclined to be skeptical
Yes and current mainstream internet culture is pushing heavily to anti-discrimination and anti-racism
Just look at the public lynching pewdiepie is receiving for slipping up and saying nigger on stream