IT WASN'T ISLAM!!!!

IT WASN'T ISLAM!!!!

REEEEEE

FUCKING CIS WHITE PRIVILEGED MEN! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
christiantoday.com/article/thousands.arrested.in.bangladesh.crackdown.after.gruesome.murders.of.christians.and.others/88210.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uruguay: the country nobody ever talks about.

RAMADAN RAMADAN DEAD WHITE MAN

LONDON IS OURS INSHALLAH THE GREAT CALIPHATE WILL RISE SOON

It's sad how stupid you are and how bad you make your country look.

Still more white than burgers

i can see this stupid dilettantes hair, she does not speak on behalf of islam.

Still upset about the cup we won on your own country with 10 players? let it go negro.

DENBTS
E
N
B
T
S

>Missi

Sabes como se hace un uruguayo? Le pones dos quintos de espaƱol, una septima parte de aleman , tres de. Italiano y una piiiiizca de mierda.
Ten cuidado no te pases con la mierda no te salga un argentino.

Ur-a-gay

She's almost there.

todavia no te conseguiste un laburo men?

LOL, anyone can confirm this tweet?

This is not Sup Forums write in English or don't write at all Manolito.

>an attack during tet should be an obvious clue that these groups don't follow the Vietcong in any way shape or form

>Argentina
>Con laburo
>pick one

>Vietnamese never attacked on the Tet holiday
>Christian Americans never crossed the Delaware on Christmas Eve

Sunni and Shia have been warring each other for a thousand years.
And we are to believe either of them are muslim?

Isis is waging war against muslims in the middle east.
And we are to believe that Isis is comprised of muslims?

>time of fast (or, a purge) in the islamic calendar
>hurr durr the myslims that are purging muslims arent really muslims
>lets ignore the facts they are targetting tourist locations and airports full off tourists and international travellers

#PrayForBangladesh

1 reply = 1 pray
dubs multiply the prays by 2

Shouting allah akbar has nothing to do with islam, only a deluded idiot could believe this. Just that you don't like their interpretation of islam does not mean it is not a valid interpretation.

NO PLACE

It's sad how vicious and dishonest the egregious Dean Obeidallah is.

It's time to enforce Muslim guilt, boys.

#bangladeshlivesmatter

>abdul

ISLAM IS NOT A UNIFIED IDEALOGY

IT IS ALSO NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE

THE VIETCONG ATTACKED DURING TET QUITE CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THEY ARE IN NO WAY FOLLOWING VIETNAMESE TRADITIONS AND ARE NOT VIETNAMESE!

Stupid bitch.
This fucktard really just called Turkey an "European" country.

>praying for sick japan

And someone should tell this guy that they targeted a cafe where diplomats and foreigners hang out.
Last I heard, they had some Italians as hostages.

At least he's not making the attack about a national inferiority complex

brazilian "white" != white

>Islam is a religion of peace!
>It's literally impossible for a Muslim to commit acts of terror!

At this point we would do better by executing the Muslim apologists. Imagine how hilariously easy it would be to fight terrorism without all these traitors defending them without question.

it because they don't follow the correct version of islam, duh.

Retarded nigger, they attacked a place known for tourists, same with the airport in turkey.

I just want to wake up one day without Muslims

I really love these 'no true Scotsmen' fallacies that the Left adheres to.

>no true Muslim would engage in violence
At least you can easily dismiss it by saying if that is true then Mohammed wasn't a Muslim then.

oh this must be the logic they use to claim that whites are hunting blacks in the usa. like, why would a black man kill another black man unless he was white?
genius.

Perhaps if they'd been paying attention for the last few years they'd realise ISIS don't particularly like the Kurds too much

This fucking kayak....

#itsallaboutme

It really makes you think.

She's right. Violence against innocents is strictly outlawed in all three Abrahamic religions. What's more, there have been reports of ISIS members keeping keeping sex slaves and force feeding them birth control pills.

The Lord once condemned an entire generation because they were praying to a golden calf statue. The Lord once burned two cities to the ground because they were home to a bunch of fags. The Lord once killed a man for pulling out.

If you really believe that the Lord/Allah is going to grant terrorists eternal life, then you're a damned fool.

Washington_Crossing_The_Delaware.jpg

theyve been pushing the 'climate change causes terrorism' meme for months now.

If you didn't post this I would have assumed it was greece and moved on.

Who is:
Killing Christians wholesale?...Muslims
Killing Jews wholesale?...Muslims
Killing Buddhists wholesale?...Muslims
Killing Atheists wholesale?...Muslims
Killing Animists and Pagans wholesale?...Muslims
Killing Muslims for not being Muslim enough wholesale?...Muslims
Practicing slavery actively?.....Muslims

but yeah...Islam isn't the problem

>official language is Spanish
>Name of capital is Montevideo
>thinks he is white
kek

What the hell are you talking about, idiot?
Is not the same religion, is not the same god.
Even more: the christian God is heresy for jews and for muslim.
Violence against inocents is justified by Muslims and Jews every fucking day.

Muslims (Islamic countries) have been killing themselves like real pros the last century:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

This people is telling lies and shit so do you.

>I care if they go to hell or not when they die
They all claim to represent islam and the will of alah just like all the non isis muslims who kill
Its not a coincidence

>the victims are muslim
>at a cafe frequented by non-muslim foreigners

Hmmm really makes you think

JUST SAYIN

It's the same story every mass shooting or bombing. A group of terrorists claim allegiance to ISIS, bomb and kill civilians, and retard leftists on Twitter rush to defend their Muslim friends from "discrimination." I feel it's like clockwork now. I don't think it will ever change, not in a hundred years. Mark my words, there will still be shootings and killings from Islamist cowards in the future, and there will still be an army of social justice warriors defending the religion they just happen to be a part of, like it has no relation whatsoever to those thugs.

I wonder what actual ISIS terrorists think of this, that there is a whole population of people numbering in the millions who say they have nothing to do with Islam, even though every single day they tell people they are Muslim, they tell them they do it for Allah, they do it for their religion and nothing else, not because they are murdering psycopaths but because their religion commands it. I wonder if a liberal will get beheaded, and at the moment when the nasheed starts playing, the liberal says "Nope, you're not Islamic, not in any way."

It sickens me. It's like these people don't even care about the people who died, and don't want to prevent it in any way. Like Islamic attacks are similar to car accidents or lightning strikes, there's nothing that can be done about them, just go on with life and add a #PrayFor hashtag to your twitter post, then go back to asking white males to check their privilege. It fucking sickens me!

Response to pic: Oh right, because muslims killing muslims isn't a common practice? Shia and Sunni muslims would never dream of hurting each other because they're all muslims, I'm sure.

Yes, yes, just "STFU" about radical islam, that will make it go away. Kinda like "pray for peace" amirite? Fucking morons.

NO RELIGION
>NO RELIGION

SIT DOWN
BTFO

terrorism has no religion, yet any buddhist can tell you muslims are the problem.

>Burgers
>White

>what is in-fighting

white in south america isn't white in the US and Europe

is twitter black now or something?

Cause no nigger has ever killed another nigger right! Because no Christian has never skilled another Christian right. Hur hur hur obviously not Muslim cause they kill a Muslim.

Yes you have to go to blacked.twitter.com

isis has killed more muslims than any poeple with other religious beliefs

they also destroyed and ruined mostly if not exclusively countries whereby islam is the major religion

Don't kid yourself most people here just want europe to stay a most 'white and pure'' country

but you are just full of shit nigger

has this bitch been to bangladesh? so there is less poo on the street now who gives a shit.

NO TRUE SCOTSMAN

too bad she's probably being sarcastic.

holy fuck how do you get this naive?

You guys can literally find any number of moronic fucking retards posting about anything on Twitter. It's a way for people to spew out irrational and not well thought out bullshit that jumps to their mind at any given moment.

These posts are meaningless drivel.

muslims have been killing each other long before ISIS existed

What about the Sunni and Shia muslims constantly killing each other? Muslim on muslim violence is nothing out of the ordinary for this death cult.

>FUCKING CIS WHITE PRIVILEGED MEN! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!

She doesnt say that tho you fucking idiot.

Fucking spam this in those twitters:
christiantoday.com/article/thousands.arrested.in.bangladesh.crackdown.after.gruesome.murders.of.christians.and.others/88210.htm

You can check those tweets in the same hastag. The christian communities were asking to pray for them because they are being killed.

A couple weeks ago.
Pray for Bangladesh? Let them kill themselves like the rabid dogs they are.

Terrorism has no religion. But the terrorists are muslim.

Its just denial because people are showing the true face of his religion, these are the "moderates" that stand watching while "terrorists" hang people.

Ramadan doesnt even forbid violence during the fast, instead you are supposed to be an extra good muslim, which would technically mean to purge takfirs, muslims who are being shit muslims, or infidels. As long as they dont snack during the massacre its fine.

>#PrayForBangladesh

When will those fucks wake up and realize prayer does naught

Ya viste el tipo de gente que le da like a eso? jaja

>>Sup Forums

Zzzzzzzz

>uraguay
>white
Top qek

>christians get together and pray for their own after a tragedy
"lol retards prayer does nothing"
>mudslimes attack another fucking city
"wow omg Pray4Muslims, help black science man say something smart!"