I can get two HDR UHDs for free, which would you pick

I can get two HDR UHDs for free, which would you pick.

The Town
Goodfellas
Arrival
Star Trek Beyond
BVS
Sully
Deadpool
Mad Max Fury Road

Haven't seen Mad Max but thinking it and Goodfellas.

Pick something the maximises the visuals of 4K. I'd go with Arrival and Mad Max

Mad Max
Goodfellas

Goodfellas and either Arrival or Mad Max is the only real choice.

Batman v Superman is simply the representation of the artistic bankruptcy plaguing the contemporary film industry.

Like Man of Steel, Snyder's last endeavor in hackery, this latest attempt is to convince the masses that what they are viewing is something deep or meaningful, when all it has done is push forward shallow technicality and exaggeration to make the frame pulsate with vulgar loudness. Characters are mere veneers, the cinematography is pretty but so conspicuous as to be rendered aggravating and the thesis is about as overdone as Eisenberg's acting. The camera feels like it has been waiting all day for a climactic shot and the film's deliberately difficult production history is laid bare in the indulgent cinematography.

Thematic complexity and philosophical subtext take a back seat to what amounts to as basically an action movie with action stars wrapped up in the veil of capekino. And much like Salome, what lies beneath is ultimately puerile, obscene and holding fascination only for adolescents.

Snyder is guilty of something far greater than simply making a bad movie. He is guilty for the crime of gestating his pretense and self-importance, forcing many others to labor over it in a misguided attempt to create art and daring to call the afterbirth a film. Perhaps instead of taking his cast and crew to greenscreen rooms in search of a better shot, the American counterfeit filmmaker should have taken his juvenile and crass sensibilities to the seedy San Fernando valley. There he could have at least made a profit of filming all the money shots he wanted.

That's what I'm thinking its why I'm getting the others and they are my first. But I didn't like Arrival

As far as quality of films, it's Goodfellas then The Town.

If you're looking for best visuals go with Mad Max and Arrival

it's just a free UHD, relax

STAR TREK BEYOND

How much uhd blu-rays usually cost in USA?

Don't get Goodfellas. It's my favourite movie but the 4K version is eh. Go with something else.

40 burgerbucks

25-45dollars

Planet Earth II is 55

Ok is it HDR though? I wouldn't be getting just 4K but with HDR.

What would happen if the glass wasn't between these two?

wtf lol

fucking sauce??

BLACKED

Dunston Checks In

BvS and Arrival, the other ones are either shit or film you should have seen a hundred times by now (by that I mean Goodfellas)

It's like a 60 IQ nigger trying to copy White's wit but failing spectacularly