Character sleeps fully clothed instead of being completely naked

>character sleeps fully clothed instead of being completely naked

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/29/alex-trebek-inadvertently-reveals-sleeps-nude-following-hotel-heist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most people sleep clothed don't they?

I can't sleep naked because my sheets would constantly be stained with blood, it's easier to wash underwear than to wash sheets everyday.

>american character sleeps with his shoes on

Not me.

Backne or grill?

>on the top of the sheets

>character doesn't wear footie pajamas

I'm a transsexual and am using HRT so I get my period sometimes.

I wear just pajama bottoms, no matter the time of year, feels to restricting to wear a shirt.

I'm a guy. I have a small hole above my anus that consistently leaks out blood so I can't be naked. My underwear usually covers it enough for the night.

Chris Chan, that's not a vulva, that's a bleeding infected abscess.

I always need underwear. Even living alone.

hhahahaha

>I have a small hole above my anus that consistently leaks out blood

how did this hole get there?

>getting your sheets and blankets dirty and greasy with your body oils

No thanks, I change clothes daily, not my sheets and blankets. No way I'm going shirtless, especially since I shower in the morning and not at night.

I wish I knew. It appeared one day and hurt bad but then the pain went away, but it's still there. It's very small too but won't go away. Too embarrassed to go to the doctor so I'm just not going near it. It's been like this for over a year now.

>character lays in bed with shoes on

sounds like a pilonidal cyst

It's a thing for circumcised retards only. Having your dry cockhead scraping around in your jeans all day is enough torture, I imagine your cock being rubbed against linen while you sleep is very irritating. Us Aryan ubermensch with our intact foreskin do not have to deal with the trivial act of wearing clothes while in a warm bed.

I thought there was a small wojak caught in pepe's tongue

Sleeping fully clothed can be nice sometimes.

>character doesn't cry themselves to sleep while wondering what wrong with their life

>character sleeps while being awake

I don't even use sheets they are two confusing. I jsut use two blankets one one the matress and one to cover my body also wear clothes

I sleep fully clothed because I'm embarrassed of being fat. When I wear clothes I don't have to look at my fat gut.

Also horrendous backne.

When I was a child, I slept naked as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.

iktf also chestacne also no hair on chest also muffintop also stretch marks. i don't even bother changing clothes it's too painful

>Character always sleeps on his/her back
Honestly I can ONLY sleep on my stomach

>character sleeps with a shirt on but no pants

...he said, as he changed into his rocketship pajamas in his mother's house.

>character is rudely woken up by someone trying to stealthily fuck their mouth

I opened that before I read your comment. God fucking damnit

what if its a small wormhole like from Interstellar, but its gonna get bigger and bigger and something something Matthew McConahuehue?

>mere blanket
>not using the superior quilt or comforter technology

Naked. Pajamas just get way too warm in the middle of the night.

>character sleeps naked
>wakes up to emergency sirens
>frantically tries to put on clothes whilst burning to death

I'm the opposite family. Wear a shirt but nothing on the bottom.

Bullshit! Just a put a little vaseline on the tip of your dick and you're all set.

gonna go bleach my fucking eyes out

Woah

>letting your fear of a 1/1,000,000 accident dictate whether you get testicular tortion or not.

>naked

what happens when you put blanket or extra pillow between legs?

go ahead rub your asscrack on that n sniff it

Your sheets must smell like shit

I had one. They cut it off twice, but it kept coming back. Had to dig it out and stuff the gaping hole with gauze so it would break from the bottom up

Most just do so in their underwear

Not me

>American wears their outside shoes indoors, spreading dog shit all over their carpets

>during daytime

I finally deleted this picture and I'm not going to go looking for it.

thank for spoiler

only socks when needed.

Only autistic idiots sleep fully naked.

What if you have to chase or fight a home intruder? You need to be ready

Pajamas are comfy.

>autistic line of thinking

I get that sleep thing where you are paralyzed and imagine demons/intruders a lot but I still sleep naked. I will wake up in drenched in sweat if I wear any clothes or fall asleep with the blanket on. I still sweat a lot with a thin sheet. I'm not even fat and people always complain my place is freezing.

sleeping naked means your filthy sweat and grime from your body stains the sheets, so you have to wash them more often. like once a month at least

>Don Draper only showers like once every couple of days with crisco in his hair

>running down the street naked after the burglar and damaging your reputation in the neighbourhood

>mtf thinks this is normal female anatomy

I find this hilarious. The guy is cumming even after his balls and dick have been cut off.

Of course he's shooting blanks, but cum doesn't come from testicles.

>running down the street in your hentai anime pajamas and ruining your reputation in the neighborhood

People who sleep naked are the same sort of people who take a bath instead of a shower.

Basically manchildren

Everyone would just see my monster cock.

If your neighbors aren't willing to see you naked they don't deserve you desu.

nonsense. very few take baths, but many in intelligent society prefer to sleep naked, as nature intended

me too. real pain in the ass (no pun intended).

>character wakes up
>bed and pants completely dry

>What if you are suddenly summoned to make a speech at the United Nations? You need to be ready.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/29/alex-trebek-inadvertently-reveals-sleeps-nude-following-hotel-heist.html

Only a dirty moron would sleep naked desu

A real man sleeps naked, only kids, cucks and enfeebled elderly people sleep with jammies.

>What if you are suddenly summoned to make a speech at the United Nations?

I'd stay in bed unless the pay is astronomical.

I knew what it was yet I still clicked it, fuck me

Take a bath like every other month, it's relaxing

you sound fat

I sleep in nothing but my underwear, is that normal?

Quite the opposite, it appears those who wear pajamas do so to hide their hideous obesity from themselves

anyone take a shower before bed? i just shower when i wake up, is this acceptable?

my wiener and butthole distract me too much to sleep naked

i shower my ass and dick before bed and full shower when wake up or just before i go out

But then my bed sheets would smell like ass

haha true

I sleep nude so I always shower just before bed. Otherwise I shower as needed.

I shower before bed so I don't have to in the morning

Why are you being mean to me? I didn't do anything to you.

but then you are all sweaty in the morning though cos you showered like 10 earlier

Fuck off, a dirty moron would be dirty even with clothes. An intelligent person would be clean enough to be able to sleep comfortably naked.

Sup pilonidal bros. Three surgeries. Last was in 2012. Been good ever since.

>privileged white kids

I have to sleep with a goddamn knife next to my bed you shits.

why?

I tried sleeping without boxer briefs but my privates feel uncomfortable without the support.

you are suffocating your privates every night with your underwear, they are literally getting shoah'd

Does the sweat smell different from normal sweat?

>character wakes up
>their sheets arent covered in various stains

>Character wakes up
>Not a single visible body hair on sheets

>not fighting them with your cock flopping around

>cock flopping around
my favourite part in any fight

sleep with sacrificial underwear on so that the occasional sex dream doesn't ruin the bedsheets