Major League Baseball must permanently retire ‘God Bless America,’ a song that offends everyone

>nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/major-league-baseball-permanently-retire-god-bless-america-article-1.2693228

Really makes you think, huh?

Do they do observe it in Toronto? I'd have no problem with leaves not observing tradition, but baseball is the only proof that God has blessed America.

>(((Gersh Kuntzman)))
>my outrage

I'm not even going to justify that thought by clicking the link

>liking baseball
Seriously? It's 2016.

Went to a baseball game the other day. Was kind of fun.

with jews

Get the fuck out of America. Simple as that

>KUNTZMAN
This faggot again.

isn't your version of baseball all weird though?

Redpill me on why people are trying to kill American patriotism. Banning flag, songs, statues? Why do they want Americans to be ashamed of being American?

Jesus christ, fucking hell. I've never seen legit luciferian art posted publicly, anywhere.

It's goddamn happening.

>Redpill me on why people are trying to kill American patriotism. Banning flag, songs, statues? Why do they want Americans to be ashamed of being American?

2 words: Cultural Subversion

Less nationalistic mindset and more globalist mindset. We're not Americans, we're all just humans!

That kind of filth.

To be fair they should be doing the national anthem, without fagging it up like they usually do.

It's not america, it's in every western/white country on the planet.

In what way? I've never been to a US game but it seems the same. I'm sure there are some minor rule changes.

>literally all rook same

Kek

That'san illustration by William Blake from the Book of Revelation. He was a heretical Christian mystic.

It was stupid flagwaving bullshit that started in the aftermath of 9/11. Now that we're arming al-Qaeda in Syria, it doesn't make sense anymore.

Our ancestors would be ashamed of us.

I dunno really I just heard that you guys have a lot more quirky japanese stuff in your game like schoolgirls and what not.

Whatever happened to Ishio? Still around?

>(((Kuntzman)))

also the guy that made this

Fucking gushing cuntman

This is a pussy that wrote an article about him getting PTSD from shooting a rifle.

isn't that by goya

Know nothing about baseball.

They don't have that. They have cheerleaders for like 1 minute sometimes.

They also have songs for every single player on every team that they sing when they are up to bat.

Fucking cucks need to leave baseball alone. It's one of the last red-blooded American pleasures left.

MLB has been dead to me since the strike.

I'll be happy with my NASCAR where they pray to Jesus before every race.

>I'll be happy with my NASCAR where they pray to Jesus before every race.

For what purpose

In hockey, games in Canada involving an American team and games in America involving a Canadian team play both anthems. I don't know if baseball's different.

why are atheists such cucks Sup Forums?

We should've let the Germans/Commies take over Europe.

>i care what a kike wife beater thinks

This is the kike that got ptsdp from firing a small .223 round and compared it to a bazooka

that is by a different guy

In Japan, hotdogs are made from squid bits.

liberal cucks dont even watch baseball wtf

Isn't this the same homo faggot that "bruised" himself shooting the "awful, terrible, bad, loud, scary" centerfire .22 that's issued to every little girl in the US armed forces?

I actually needed that flag. Thanks, Abdul.

Glad this faggot shook off his PTSD from firing an AR long enough to write this bullshit. It once again proves how batshit fucking insane he is.

So the Tusken riders dont shot them

>and all the white people moving to the suburbs
(((Kunztman))), everything's a joke right m8?

np bb

youre a big goya

oh shit, this is the AR jew again isn't it

Honestly this guys needs to fuck off if he hates baseball, patriotism and guns so much, that's like 60% of America.

UUUU