Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ukinusa/status/503668849750056960
reason.com/blog/2015/12/28/taliban-controls-more-territory-in-afgha
everyjoe.com/2015/12/28/politics/social-justice-armed-forces/
prageru.com/courses/history/truth-about-vietnam-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We let them win Vietnam.

Look at the casualty counts

Vietcong suffered between 600,000 and 1,100,000 casualties.

We just chose not to invade North Vietnam.

>Cuban invasion

That was done by Cuban exiles.

>vietnam

We're still killing them with Agent orange

>cuba invasion

Under A commander and Chief that was a democrat.

>Afganistan
>Osama is dead
>Sadam is dead

Oh, but do go on about how great your minitary is.

best 4/7 :P

>The American military is a joke!
>But we had to beg them to come over and save our country twice in 50 years because we're such gigantic fucking spineless pussies

mmk

>Brits forgetting how the get rekt in Afghanistan before it was cool

It seems we didn't fall far from the tree.

Wanna hear a joke?

The first Brexit happened in Dunkirk.

Happy July 1st, Ameribros!

twitter.com/ukinusa/status/503668849750056960

>McDonalds in Ho Chi Mihn city

We won the culture war too

>cuba invasion
wasnt even american military
it was conducted by a bunch of cuban exiles with some cia training

casualty count means nothing. You guys went to war for a goal. That goal wasnt met.

bringing up casualty count is like losing a match in objective based online game despite kill score

>cuban invasion
Read a history book Ahmed

Wanna hear a joke?

EU is not letting you out.

Got a better one

>British Empire

There is Vietnamese food in my town though.

>British Pound

>implying we didn't do exactly what we wanted in all of those "wars."
>implying we "lost" any of them either

Ya pretty sure we sucessfully tested all the weapons and tactics we planed to in Nam.
>Mfw we use shit countries as target practice and people don't get it.

>post from some shithole durka durka country
lol?

That's unfortunately true

I'm taking the bait guys tell my wife I love her

>Lend lease program
>A total of $50.1 billion (equivalent to $659 billion today) worth of supplies was shipped, or 17% of the total war expenditures of the U.S.[2] In all, $31.4 billion went to Britain, $11.3 billion to the Soviet Union, $3.2 billion to France, $1.6 billion to China, and the remaining $2.6 billion to the other Allies. Reverse Lend-Lease policies comprised services such as rent on air bases that went to the U.S., and totaled $7.8 billion; of this, $6.8 billion came from the British and the Commonwealth.

Happy first day over the top at the Somme and got rekt by the Germans day.

The fuck is this shit? I open my calendar and see "Canada day" (whatever the fuck that is) is today.

The fuck?

What in the hell makes canada think it can have a day 3 days before America day? Total bullshit, fuck off snow-niggers, July is ours. Especially the first week.

See

And still kicking ass.

Fact: If England wasn't part of invading force during ww2, war would've been over 1 year earlier.

Even today, British military is considered to be a liability by US general staff. British are there, because US is too polite to tell them to fuck off.

Let them enjoy it
You have to understand, it's all they have.

>We let them win

c'mon

>shitting on singapoore

American education

>Vietnam
Literally 20:1 kill ratio, lost for political reasons.

>Cuba Invasion
Didn't happen.

>Afghanistan
Slaughtered them. Butchered them literally in the hundreds of thousands. The puppet state is still there. We won.

>Huu huu huu b-but i-it wasn't d-d-decisive
What the fuck does that even mean, which part of "slaughtered half the country, suffered no consequences" sounds like a defeat to you? Do you understand what those wars were about, or did you believe the Media when they told you we invaded Iraq for its "WMDs" or whatever?

Fite me.

Honestly hard to see that Muslim shit in the corner of their flag when it's miniaturized like that.

>vietnam
>We're still killing them with Agent orange

And same to our vets who went there.

Agreed, we should be more efficient when dealing with our enemies.

>another shithole dump
Lol

You are both wrong.
The war was a joke. It was 100% an excuse to test chemical weapons, weather manipulation tech, and state of the art battle field deployment methods.

The Vietcong were lab rats. It was human testing behind a lie of war.

Have fun with Muslims and your worthless economy, tea boy.

>"we're too polite"
>rudeposts anyway

Bro I am on your side but you got it all wrong.

>Literally 20:1 kill ratio, lost for political reasons.
Not political. We won, we signed Paris Peace Accord, withdrew troops. NVA attacked before South Vietnamese military gained full strength even when they had more firepower. A good 2 years after mind you.

>Cuba Invasion
>Didn't happen
It did happen, we were only an influence though.

>Afghanistan
>Slaughtered them. Butchered them literally in the hundreds of thousands. The puppet state is still there. We won.
We haven't even left yet.

>muslims has a considerable influence on singapoore

American-education everyone.

Singapoore is already great, a shame america is not :^(

That's a failure of the government for trying to accomplish stupid goals. The military did it's job of killing people pretty damn well.

Why do europoors like to talk shit about the greatest military in the world when they get literally all their training, most of their equipment and 99% of their air support from, you guessed it, Freedomland?

SeeOnce again, Nam was human testing on a large scale.

Retarded little brother shit talking the older brother. We can't beat them up because it wouldn't be a fair fight.

>Surrounded by Muslim nations
>Throws Muslim crescent moon on flag to appease mudshits
>Mudshits don't have considerable influence on Singapore.
Back to your mud hut with you.

>hurr Vietnam

I'm sure it would've been difficult for us to send our airforce over there and carpet bomb them into oblivion.

>bringing up casualty count is like losing a match in objective based online game despite kill score
That's funny, because Ruskies commies on Sup Forums always scream "muh K/D" as their argument that they singlehandedly "won" WW2 for the allies.

Except for Cuba, which was a shit show from start to finish, Vietnam and Afghanistan were wins. They were Political losses rather than anything else.

>Disliking the country that spends an obscene amount of money to satisfy military hardware otaku worldwide

God bless.

i tried to join the army when I was 22 but couldn't because of my criminal record. They told me "They could not do business with me".

Fuck em.

Autist patriot gets triggered LMAO

Does your government even allow you to post online? Go oppress some left hands you faggot.

singapore is higher than your america on the PPP chart, we're #3 globally. We're also probably the biggest seaport in the world, or at least top 5. Our GDP is on par with Israel's. We're also a major arms supplier in the region. Our air force has access to some of your very own airbases in america, and we even handles logistics for your 7th fleet

but you dont know that. You probably thought singapore is in china or some shit like that. Muh american education indeed

Mainly because it was the day we were officially a country.
Gee sorta like the day 3 days away.

But that's what we did. And still lost. We needed to invade NV but we didn't have the stomach for another war with the Chinese.

Why do I have to shit in a packshed for four hours waiting on you fags every time my commander wants to shove me out of a plane?

>>Surrounded by Muslim nations
>Oceania muslims are the same as the sandmuds
>middle east and asian governments are the same
>>Throws Muslim crescent moon on flag to appease mudshits
How is that "appease"? Does that even matter AT THIS point?
>>Mudshits don't have considerable influence on Singapore.
>no extra information given to back up claim yet ignorant of the cultural situation there.

AMERIFAT EDUCATION

the moon isnt actually islamic, it just means a new nation. Also you conveniently ignore the 5 stars next to it.... we left malaysia 40 years ago, a islamic country, to govern our own fate

Who is amos yee?

Not beholden to mudslides right? kek.

Word

>american education

>being this retarded

Look up the Paris Peace Accords.

North Vietnam stormed across the border after all US military had left and took the place for themselves.

>cuba invasion

We sent 500 marines, because JFK exaggerated how powerful our military and technology was.

>Afghanistan

We completed all goals and utterly defeated the enemy, how is that a defeat?

amos yee is an attention whore. And you forgot he got charged with insulting CHRISTIANS as well. Thats one thing the media glosses over, huh? singapore is a conservative authoritarian society, we dont need shitheads punks here.

>North Vietnam stormed across the border after all US military had left and took the place for themselves.
and?

We destroyed them in combat. We choose to leave for other reasons. We weren't losing the war, but technically lost when we withdrew.

Losing is losing. America failed in her military objective in Vietnam, it happens to everyone, remember when you tried to invade Canada?

>We completed all goals and utterly defeated the enemy, how is that a defeat?
Not true at all, Taliban now occupies and controls more land than they did in 2001. You didn't even kill Mullah Omar, he died of Tuberculosis. Taliban has been dominating Afghanistan this month as well, not to mention the ISIS is growing in Eastern Afghanistan. Afghanistan was a total failure as well.

reason.com/blog/2015/12/28/taliban-controls-more-territory-in-afgha

They've just passed a law that allows trannies to serve in the army. Kek. Such a joke.

this whole thread is bait to sow discontent between two free countries, the Good ole USA and our recently free by force of vote, the True Blue Hearts of Oak, the British!

these muds on here are posting mad because the English have stood up and said "NO" to Globalization. the English have also started kicking their ass in the streets! The attacks on muds have increase over 2000% since they took their freedom back.

you fucking mud cocksuckered know your day is near! even in the USA the media and government are suppressing the huge increase in the Muslim Knockout Game that is sweeping America. we learned that from the white Christian Russians and Poles our brothers against Islam.

so never mind reading a post from a brit that says they hate america...it's a mud packing his shit for a rough ride back to rubble houses and streets.

Deus Vult, brother!

>Fight a violent horrific war that has been raging over a decade
>America: "Okay I'm tired so I'm gonna leave now but you two have to promise to play nice, okay?"

>Destruction of al-Qaeda militant training camps

>Fall of the Taliban government

>Death of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan

On top of that, there's been a FAILED resurgence of the Taliban in many sectors of Afghanistan.

Should I also state the difference in casualties, being 25,000 for the Insurgents compared to just over 3,000 for ALL Coalition members?

>we let them win vietnam
>we let them win iraq
>we let them win the war on drugs
>a bloo bloo bloo

Wait what. Since when do Russians bring up their "K/D"?

It's usually american naziboos who bring up the Russian K/D in WW2 to make it seem like the Soviets were bad at combat

>Says the Brit
>This close to 4th of July

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA
>mfw the only thing my country is good at is murdering innocents and farming
Pls enslave us again Britain.

What I usually see from commie bootlickers is
>more of them died so they TOTALLY WON US THE WAR
But I guess you could interpret it either way.

Mind you that I never see any Russians on Sup Forums argue over WW2, just russiaboos behind American flags.

We could wipe you out without trying
Your men your woman your children
We let you say these things without taking it to heart because we know you don't stand a chance in hell. Good day m8

You and people like you OP are fucking retarded and don't know shit about war. Wars are not meant to win or lose. You cant win or lose war. You both lose. Also wars are meant to be sustained because they make money. Start using your brain faggot

Says the Britbong who needed to get saved not once but twice by us.

What bothers me about threads like this isn't the quality of bait or its accuracy, but that other Americans will respond seriously to it and I can't stop them from embarrassing us.

Very underrated post

'Course they don't. They 'won' in 1812 after we burned down the white house. It was such a great victory, they never talk about it.

Tom Kratman has a hilarious take on that. Part I of III:

everyjoe.com/2015/12/28/politics/social-justice-armed-forces/

Also, note that it isn't just that trannies can serve. The USMC has to pay for their self-mutilation too.

> Osama is dead

That's why they flushed his body down the drain like fucking cocaine and never released any photos

They never got him - that farm house they broke down? shot and killed some random paki along with his family

Historical consensus seems to be that fighting a war in Afghanistan is the same as losing one. It's like wrestling with a pig: you get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

America is going to end up like Rhodesia in 10 years.

The middle east is far worse now thanks to the American/Mossad quest for greater Isreal project.

Actually the USA gained significantly out of the war of 1812 due to destroying the Indian Confederacy. Before the war of 1812 effectively half of the land "owned" by the USA was actually occupied by Indian tribes allied with the UK that would regularly raid USA communities. It's just not mentioned often because people think muh poor peaceful hippy indians dindu nuthin.

Wow, you burned down the capital building of a nation who was literally 31 years old!
Remind me what the Battle of New Orleans was?
Also HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBOTHWORLDWARS

Fuck off, it was an outstanding military victory. What really happened was that after kicking North Vietnam's ass to the point where they wanted a peace treaty.

prageru.com/courses/history/truth-about-vietnam-war

We effectively ended the combat over there, and left South Vietnam to fend for themselves. They were overran as soon as the US presence was minimal in the Southern Region. We won the Vietnam War, but South Vietnam lost there's.

Don't talk about our goyim, Israel, like that. We need a host country to test our military technology with.

With the Middle East going to shit, Constantinople will be Christian again.

Hey Britbong, how does it feel that America was number one in everything ww2?

Anti Air
Artillery
Infantry
Tanks
Ships
Planes

fucking Britcucks hardly held on to less than 1/10th the full might of the Luftwaffe.

>We

Proud military veteran, I bet.

If the U.S. went full blown blitzkrieg the europeans wouldn't stop bawwwing until the sun blew up.

>america didnt win vietnam

>brits this ignorant of history

North Vietnam signed the peace treaty.

We won.

Now cry faggot

Saved the war too, if they would of died there then it was a win for hitler.

Fucking shame

DELETE THIS! NOW!!!!

>This is what Americans belive

Holy fucking top keks the world is fucked

>more of them died than we did
We won