How fucked are they for this weekend

How fucked are they for this weekend

Wenger will upset. Screencap

Less fucked then if they played a physical team. City probably don't scare them that much, they aspire to play a passing game themselves and as such will be better prepared to play against them then a team that will park the bus and beat them up.

Plus Wenger doesn't have a bad record against Pep.

City win by 1 or a draw.

ASSenal

ChelSHIT

MAN URE

Manchester SHITTY

Liver POOP

really good post

Not as bad as Chelshit for sure.

I think you're overestimating Arsenal's defensive capabilities.
City have some defensive shakiness for sure, but I have serious doubts that an Arsenal defense with Kosc as the only capable centerback (Mustafi is out) can handle a 4 v 4 or 5 v 4 attack from Man City between the lines. Arsenal have no way of leaving this without losing

>Screencap
no thanks faggot!

Monreal comes up big in big games and his weakness is that he isn't big, but City are complete manlets so thats not an issue.

They aren't favourites but could come away with a point and it wouldn't be a huge surprise.

Arsenal's main problem will be dealing with Delph, who leaves the center of the field to use space on their left wing so he can transition City to their offensive by passing to KDB/Silva.
I think Monreal will be tested by Sterling on Arsenal's left wing but the defender who should be watched most is Bellerin, to see how he deals with Delph and Sane's deadly transitions

Arsenal will barely have the ball so I don't know how they're gonna play a passing game, and their defence can't cope with any style of play.

4-0 Man City

>main problem will be Delph

Said no one fucking ever

You didn't understand my post, I'm surprised at myself for giving you a (you). Go back and re read.

>Said no one fucking ever
Have you watched any of City's latest games?
The only reason KDB and such get any service is because of him

Tottenham Hotshit?

I understood it, you said Arsenal will be better prepared to play against a possession team because they see themselves as a possession team.

There's little logic in it considering more often than Arsenal play against physical, sit deep teams. I'm saying Arsenal aren't prepared for anything , they will see about 25% of the ball and do nothing with it, whilst being incapable of sitting deep and being tight at the back

Nope.

They aspire to be a passing team, thus they defend against a passing team every day in training. So they are better prepared to defend against one then a team of another style.

>Less fucked then if they played a physical team.
This doesn't make any sense. Arsenal's forte is playing against physical teams that sit deep with little passing/technical talent. Literally the moment they face a technical possession team they shit the bed because they don't know how to play out of possession and their defense is weak.

Its funny because the exact opposite of what youre saying holds true in real life, so we know your theory is simply dogshit

As shown by their games against Barcelona and Pep era Bayern

>they shit the bed

Not really they've beaten all the technical passing teams they've played. They have also lost to them.

You are confusing 2 legged ties with league matches.

They have wins against both those teams..

Law of averages. They're thoroughly outplayed every time, a rare 2-1 win doesn't match up against numerous 4 or 5 goal beatings

That doesn't really prove that they're prepared to play passing teams

I actually think they're going to get something. Arse are such a strange team. Of the teams in the top 6, I fancy them the most to win away at City.

>yfw people said this exact kind of thing before 6-0 chelsea

And the first 5-1 v Buyern last season

Arse-anal
Tottenham Hotsperm
Stroke City
Southshampoo
Burngay

>the first 5-1

wenger out !!!

>law of averages
>liverpoo and spurs haven't won the league in 1000 years

Really made me think

Why would winning the premier league have any relevance in the context of a discussion about Arsenal?