IT'S HAPPENING

Black African nigga anally raped in a brutal way at least 10 French white girls. Some of the declarations in the court:

>Nigga: What can I say... It was good. I wanted to humiliate whitey, and I did. Ye, muthafucka...

>French girl (1 of the victims): In a moment I felt I couln't take it anymore, I thought that my body wouldn't physically resist. He didn't care and just continued. I thought I was going to die

Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOMaaOf2RaA

Other urls found in this thread:

panamza.com/151215-bataclan-jerusalem/
youtube.com/watch?v=sjHWLsSD0Ls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
youtube.com/watch?v=v6eEtHXLiE0
liveleak.com/browse?q=rapist brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is years old. But yeah. The problem is that he most likely got a light as fuck sentence, and that the judge and prosecutor are all trying to rationalize what he did, to find reasons.
If any of these women' father, husband, brother, son, etc had any balls, they would have been waiting for the nigger to get out of jail only to gun him down in a drive by right as he steps out. This is the kind of thing that would send a message to wannabe mass rapists.

Its pretty sick how casual leftists are about rape when its done by non-white men towards white women.

>they would have been waiting for the nigger to get out of jail only to gun him down in a drive by right as he steps out

Maybe it happened (or something like that), Jean pierre. I mean, not every nigger's death gets reported on the news...

dude its not the first rape northe last one, europe doesnt care at this point
thats the good part of south americans considered monkeys, if an outsider raped at least one girl and got away with it people would fucking murder him here

Argie girls love the BCC (big chilean cock). I talk from experience, m8...

Bump

Your women whore themselves for a few bucks at the Panama canal

This is old as hell.

because women enjoy it
that's also why feminists ally with islam
they want to be submissive, but the white men don't do it anymore

Please bring back the guillotine France. You guys used it not to long ago for another rape charge, why not?

>Please bring back the guillotine France

Yo, this is the current France (webm related)

I am so sick of all this shit

>999
KEK approved thread

It's Paris , but yes , some french have became faggots

>raped 10 french girls
> i was expecting it to be stranger rape
>mfw this guy had 10 french girlfriends

Sort it out france this shit is depressing.. what is wrong with french women?

>bataclan happens
>french people: "we are not afraid"
>firecrackers go off, run over bouquets and flowers for the dead

gold, fucking french cucks

>"we are not afraid"
Its what multiculturalist morons say when they want to pretend that the system they created is shit

1 word , propaganda

>Its what multiculturalist morons say when they want to pretend that the system they created is not shit

>I am so sick of all this shit

Yo, take it easy Norway. You could get a heart stroke, muthafucka...

>We refuse to acknowledge terrorism!

>all programming cancelled, televised group therapy sessions non stop

Actually very few of these migrants have any masculinity in them.
They fight in packs like hyenas and are scared alone.
Real men walk alone and women follow them.
A weak man on the other hand follows women and tries to use control and fear to get their submission.

well you are right
what one man could do anyway?

First,
Translation is very inaccurate, and biaised.

The accused tell a despicable story of a miserable childhood, seing his father in law raping his mother in front of him at 6, telling he was raped himself, seeing numerous rapes from French military, blue helmets or White "Humanitarian", speak of child prostitution. Nothing is in the translation.

Second, it's a classic story of a boy being raped on a regular basis, seeing rape often and end up destroyed by this.

This kind of story is not specific to blacks. Most rapists, black or white, have such a despicable past.

The conclusion of this : it is a sordid "fait divers", which has more to do with misery and social desperation than with racism.

Also note that this rapist did not killed his victims. Usually rape end up with the murder of the victim.

>Real men walk alone and women follow them
>A weak man on the other hand follows women and tries to use control and fear to get their submission

Nigga, you wot? Historically, men have been hunters. It's in a man's ADN

Pic related: Muslims chasing a german girl, and showing her who the BOSS is

Cry me a river nigger

You need a gf, dude

How is that gonna help?

I stand corrected.

That nigger was her boyfriend. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

leftists don't hate rape, they hate white men

-

Dedicated to what?” Hemingway asked him.

“To the poor, to the unfortunate, to the victims of racial bias,” the producer said, still in control.

“Women don’t give a shit about those things,” Hemingway said decisively. “She’s a hater, she’s only for those people because she hates.”

“Well, yes,” the producer said, “she hates injustice.”

“She doesn’t hate injustice,” Hemingway said decisively. “She hates people like you and her husband.”

The producer was a little disconcerted by now. This was too batty, even from Lear. “How can she hate me?” he asked with a tentative smile. “She hardly knows me.”

“She knows you,” Hemingway said grimly. “You’re so easy to read. The same way she knows Franklin. Weak, sniveling power-mad creep. Not a man at all. Just like you. So she’s going to let the niggers and kikes loose on the whole bunch of you.”

Now the crazy old monarch had the attention of the whole party in a watchful, very American silence, the forced gaiety turned to the anticipation of trouble. But not an unwelcome anticipation, because trouble, after all, was a relief from the eternal posing.

After a suitable pause for brooding, Hemingway said, “You’re not men, that’s the trouble with all of you, that’s why your women are so far gone. You even got to mine. If you were men, you’d do something, you’d … no more spics, no more kikes, there wouldn’t be a David Selznick above ground level. Make it open season, bring in a yid’s head by dawn or you don’t get a woman. That always separates the hunters from the pansies.”

I am white, I've been many time in Africa and saw the work of some "humanitarian" there.

My only happiness is that I'm sure some of them went back with a nice collection of STDs.

Sounds like you are full of shit. Also don't bother with some sorry nigger story nobody gives a shit about their kind here.

Women do hate their father, who happens to be a white man in our case.

They'd go for anything that isn't a white man naturally and since we gave them the freedom and opportunity to breed with retarded third-worlders they're obviously doing it.
That guy might actually exist, some french people are cucked beyond repair. If they're still supporting muslims after all the shit they've done just imagine their attitude towards niggers.

BIENVENUE EN FRANCE!

Sorry user, you're from Norway, I'm from France.

In my country, there is less than 10K norwegian, and 6.5 millions of North African origin (Blacks, Arabs).

We, in France, have more in common with Arabs or blacks than we never had with Northern EU.

We fucking don't care about Norway, but with Arabs or Blacks, we fuck together, and that makes little French at the end of the process.

Yep. I never met any Scandinavian, Jew, Asian, or whatever. Only mudslimes and leftards. And I don’t even live in a major french city.

We’re cucked.

yea you are 50% french, 50% nigger and 100% bastard

Non-French nigger detected. You will be removed in the coming race war. Have a nice day.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

lol, attack us already. Or are you too affraid of our little atomic bombs ? :)

Y-you racist!

Pas Français moi ? Non mais il me dit quoi là le Grand Breton.

J'te dit pas d'aller de faire foutre, t'est déjà en chemin !

weak as fuck
just as average french""""man""""

Those guys running on the actual flowerbed

Liberals in a nutshell

Il faudra quand même qu'on m'explique un jour pourquoi cette photo est arrivée par un fil d'actualité Israélienne

panamza.com/151215-bataclan-jerusalem/

90% of the French people here are fucking morons.

This guy is basically saying «You is» instead of «You are» in french, to make you realize how retarded they’re.

Indeed, go back to playing lousy BM Varg.

>Panamza
>Pro-islam shitty media

Mudslime confirmed. Btfo

>We, in France, have more in common with Arabs
French and arabs have been hating each other the past 1300 years, the only thing that we have is common is that we want each other to die. And thanks to you and the fucked up ideology that you're promoting, we're the ones dying.

I don't know if you're an arab or a french but in both cases you should stop smoking crack.
>or blacks
The only thing I have in common with them is a big dick, that isn't black nor filled with aids. Niggers are even twice as stupid and violent as arabs, knowing how fucked up are those that's truely an achievement.

White women hate anyone who delivers to them the concept of freedom. They don't want that, they want to be secured. So when white men offer them freedom they hate them; and even being raped by non-whites is better than what white men offer to them.

pic related

Muslim, with more than 200 years of French parenthood, and being choirboy during my childhood...

Later that evening, when a stranger asked him what was the most brutal sight he’d ever seen, expecting some war tale, he said, “A yid eating an apple in the back seat of a Rolls-Royce.”

Go back to your fucking islamic shit-hole. You’re dumb and illiterate. Also I hope Israel will bomb Gaza again very soon, mudslime cunt.

>French and arabs have been hating each other the past 1300 year

No we dont, and beside Charles Martel was more a looter that plundered every places, at a time were the notion of France and nationalism was in fact inexistant.

You’re not welcome into the civilized world. You’ll go back quickly.

so, how are those gun controls helping you guys? :^)

Continue mon con, ça va bientôt mordre ...

Genre les gens en ont quoi que ce soit à branler de l'histoire sur
Sup Forums :D

youtube.com/watch?v=sjHWLsSD0Ls

Sure, In colombia you are allowed to attend a concert with concealed guns.

Keep telling yourself that. Funny how Europeans through history until the present agreed that Muslims are bad news.

what was this about?

>weekly terror attacks for criticising towel heads
>BUT LOOK HOW SILLY ZE ROSBIF ENGLISHMEN ARE HONHONHON
How fucking old are you?

explain you shits

france, someone set off some fireworks or something right after Charlie Hebdo (or maybe it was another one of France's many terror attacks) and everyone fucking scattered

oui mon petite croissant

Ben chacun place sa propagande basée en fait sur sa propre ignorance, qu'il confonds en savoir.

Un exemple parmi tant d'autre: la récup de Jeanne D'Arc par les nationalistes. Ridicule lorsque on connait cette histoire un peu dans le détail, comme par exemple l'un de ses plus fervent amis et admirateur, Gilles de Rais, qui était surtout un véritable pédophile et meurtrier (150 enfants violés puis tués)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

Une icône parfaite pour l'extrême droite identitaire.

That's okay for me, this country's inhabitants heed to be erradicated.

wew lad that's completely fucked.

I'm glad I live in a 98% white county

youtube.com/watch?v=v6eEtHXLiE0

Here's a video mate. Read the comments, it was some Sup Forums shenanigans.

>french fries

why?

Please, keep your borders open and never close. Latinos can finish the job French men could not do.

liveleak.com/browse?q=rapist brazil

Frexit when?

It's not like De Gaulle, Flaubert, Chateaubriand, Tocqueville, Pascal and many others warned us you know.

Damn Churchill explicitly said that anti-fascim will be the new fascim, and yet people still fall for that crap.

I swear I thought that said "anally raped in a brutal way BY at least 10 French white girls".

I had to stop watching this because it triggers me to no end.

This dude might have had difficulties, but all this story he rapes white women because he saw UN white peacekeepers abusing little kids.

Well, think again motherfucker. I 100% believe he wasn't thinking of UN blue helmets when taking care of those women's little holes.

>The accused tell a despicable story of a miserable childhood

He tells the story of a normal african childhood

>This kind of story is not specific to blacks
The story of a vicious serial rapist getting a light sentence & being defended by nigger lovers like yourself is specific to blacks

Churchill, the guy who was an authentic fascist ?

This guy starved to death 5 millions bengali (pic related). When he's been told the consequences of his policy, he replied with "Why Ghandi hasn't died yet ?"

1 - This guy's childhood was IN FRANCE, with a French white father-in-law

2 - I have no problem with this guy being heavily sentenced, because racism is not a fucking excuse for misbehaving.

And I'd add that in such trials, invocation of racism to justify yourself never ever work.

I don't give a shit about what Anglos have done to indians, and you don't neither. Turkish and mongol muslims killed nearly 60 millions of indians and that doesn't prevent you of following the same path as them, doesn't it.

Gandhi used to sleep with little children. He was a bad guy, Churchill too, but who gives a shit, making wars and killing people to keep your country on the top of the world doesn't make him a fascist.

plus, it discredits the anti-racist fight... Way to go, now racist die-hards can tell "There you go, here's what all antiracists look like, niggers and rapist. "

That's appaling

> french
> white

Technically, making war to keep your country on top is exactly what Hitler did in WW2.

And also Mussolini, this guy was the definition of a fascist

Now you still can think they did nothing wrong.

all women secretly want to be raped isnt that right Sup Forums?

Only to an extent, by an attractive and very rich guy.