Freemason occult, New World Order movie right here

Freemason occult, New World Order movie right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4o2EU5VOzLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump for truth. The eye is getting closer to you

any cam vids of this movie?

This is probably why he wanted to do these movies, it's not just about a hitman coming back. The first movie is symbolic of Keanu's life. He loses his wife and then they kill his dog too. Reaching sirius the "dogstar" is the goal of freemasonry, it represents achieving illumination. The star is represented symbolically by a dog because of it's name. When John loses his dog, it's Reeves losing his way in life. In chapter 2 he gets a new dog, a new direction in life (into master freemasonry). Now that he's an ascended master, Reeves talks about how Wick will go to Jerusalem in chapter 3 if it gets made just like Jesus did to go preach. The master mason bringing his new belief system to the world. Reeves always seemed like a decent guy and wanted to isolate himself from all of this for many years but the tragedies in his life have lead him to this comeback "Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back".

Also the assassin business is all around us, secretly hidden in the world just like in the movie. This represents the secret societies. John (Keanu) thought he was done with all of this, but he was brought back into it.

Does Keanu make the stories?

He's not the writer. But he probably has input into the story process while at the lodge. This is about him but also focuses on a bigger agenda.

>"When can I get my car fixed?"
By Christmas... 2030

Keanu's band is called 'Dogstar'

Nice catch
Damn, I didn't even know he had a band

you seriously wrote that and didn't know his band was called Dogstar? wew

I work directly with this agenda and I gotta say it's pretty fun to see it used as an ambiguous symbol of the new world order

He didn't write that, I did. And his band is based off of freemasonry, not the other way around. It's all about having an understanding of the esoteric language of symbols, this goes beyond memes like "illuminati confirmed". The entire fabric of our reality from entertainment and media to politics stems from the same source.

The UN is the NWO group. If you work for them without knowledge of what they're really planning you are the equivalent of a lower level mason who is initiated but has no idea about the secrets of the master levels.

I genuinely wish being a freemason was as cool as the internet makes it sound

There's nothing cool about a system that requires mass ritual sacrifice. At this point it's better to be a poor, moral man than a rich, evil, piece of human scum.

Sirius is the hunter Orion's dog in that constellation. According to some, the ancient gods came from that star system.

>no release date AT ALL in Australia
what the fuck

It's like how only the most scientologiest Scientologists are told about Xenu, but the pleb ones think the internet made it up.

True, freemasonry borrows from a lot of mythology, ancient mystery schools, etc. Most notably gnosticism. They are neo-gnostics and they've twisted the meaning of gnosticism to suit their egotistical desires. Basically instead of serving God the goal is to achieve godhood oneself so I can understand why they would seek the dogstar from which all the ancient gods came. Thanks for the input, it's always better to have legitimate discussion about this stuff than to deal with people who only know how to laugh off "those nutty conspiracy theories".

Deaf bulldyke's name is Ares.

So does Keanu's tranny "girl"friend have a dick? Even if not, does that make him gay?

bumping for this

youtube.com/watch?v=4o2EU5VOzLQ

based

April 20 for NZ and Aus confirmed yesterday senpai.

Fucking sucks. Pirating for sure.

he was fooling around under the sheets with this recently

definitely homo

I met keanu reeeves when I was 9 when he was playing music. Was cool

better than the first one

Yeah.
Im thinking he's back.

But you'll pay for it once it releases right? Youre not a piece of shit criminal like the rest of Australasia, right?

That makes him bi.

Just watched it on Kodi. Gonna rewatch it when it hits aus for better quality

Damn.