Loving (2016) and other similar films

Did anyone see this movie? What do you think of the new trend in Hollywood of producing movies like this?

where hands touch is gonna take this genre to a whole new level

I personally cannot remember the last time I went to a non-gay all white wedding so it's only reflecting the truth.

>tfw no Negga wife to make babies with

It was a good movie. Instead of showing the characters as larger than life and full of fight, it showed them in a more realistic light. Just quiet people who wanted to live a decent life. Things change quietly sometimes.

she's only half negga

the best kind because some schmuck done the dirty work with an ape and you reap the rewards

I thought it didn't delve into the characters enough. It only showed us their bare essentials.

Loving was actually great though and Edgerton was amazing in it.

Who hype for WM/BF Nazi kino here?

>mfw i read this in some 50's voice

kek

I hope it's a trend of movies about big supreme court decisions.

>bag heist movie in the Palsgraff v Long Island Rail Road universe

Pretty funny, user.

literally

>DUDE MISCEGENATION LMAO

the movie

You sound dumb as fuck.

Seriously if the nog doesn't get gassed or sent to an inferno in that movie I'll be pissed. At least Boy in the Stripped Pajamas killed the Yid character.

Relax. Its not like your a white dude.

>Jeff Nicholas made two great movies in the same year

Fucking how

>What do you think of the new trend in Hollywood of producing movies like this?
it's obvious bait

by the way...

BLEACHED

Imagine being black and your name being Negga

Definitely intentional on some level.

She's cute though 2bh.

>She's cute though 2bh.

Too bad she can't act.

what dat mouth do

Me on the right.

me on the left ;)

It was a bit boring for my liking. Most of the performances were great, especially the little part with Shannon but it was really dry. I think it's a story that needed to be told but maybe from a different perspective or by another director.

I wanted to know how they met and fell in love

>implying you need to be able to act to be on amc

Isn't it statistically proven that ALL races of women simply prefer superior white men?

Not an argument.

Who is pushing this cuck pro black female propaganda across so many boards?. It's every day non stop on Sup Forums Sup Forums /fit/ and now even Sup Forums.

> lawfag here

I'm not sure why this movie was made. It was a landmark case, but only because of the legal decision itself. The people aren't interesting, neither is the place it happened, they didn't do anything dramatic...just sat around and waited for their lawyers (all of whom were probably white) to file appeals and rack up ridiculous legal fees. There's nothing exciting about it at all.

We only spent like 30 minutes tops on this case in law school from what I remember.

I don't get why Hollywood insists on taking teeny tiny boring moments from history and thinking they can make a 2.5 hour production out of it. Just like that stupid WE WUZ GUD AT MATH space movie that came out.

>stats and facts are not an argument

I don't get your point since what they're talking about there isn't related to pushing a pro-black woman agenda on white men here.

Reminder

My wife and her boyfriend loved this movie but I was too busy watching their kids, it's in the queue though!

So to be honest, I'm a 30 yr old white guy and have a younger black GF, we watch all the weird movies that have came out over the past year and it always makes me awkward, like 12YAS, freedom of jones, roots and birth of a nation. Hopefully this movie makes it seem normal for once. Glad to see what I am getting into.

I bet you feel real proud of yourself for this post, don't you?

does she like raceplay? like do you get to call her a nigger in bed and she calls you her white master?

Yes I just woke up and having a coffee before work and love a memeing in the morning.

Halfies are qt

incoming kino for the happy couple

i absolutely love seeing black women with white men. i know deep down, anytime a black guy sees one of these couples he becomes instantly irate with primate rage because one of his own betrayed him.

theres some part of him that knows he can't compete. he cant fight against stability, responsibility, loyalty and only has the myth of BBC in his pocket to keep his mind at ease. unfortunately the same part knows that BBC is just a myth perpetuated by the zionists and that his nubian queen loves BWC. she loves the passion behind it, the affection. not the showy song and dance he's grown up learning from fools on the block and rappers on tv

it pleases me to my core

Not really like that but she calls me daddy in bed and likes it when I tell her how much i love her black pussy. Shes cool tho shes young educated and fit and we live in the south. Get along pretty well but I have gotten drunk and called her a nigger a few times just to piss her off and it's always entertaining. I try to avoid it otherwise even though she has a temper on her.

>it pleases me to my core

cringe desu

yes. asian men are a close second for the same general reasons, but women know what they're getting into when it comes to the vast majority of asian men.

Took my wife's son to see it. Was rather inappropriate so we had to leave early.

The Director of that movie with her husband.....it's not really a mystery why she made the movie

lol

>cringe desu

cringed

So im this guy and it has always been the worse with men, all the black women are happy and cheerful towards us. The white guys don't care and usually nice, but the only times we get shit is when we go around black men at the bar or at dinner or something, we've been to the hood a few times for parties or whatever and it's like I'm an endangered species.

Oh and white women are just as bad as black men for some reason. They just don't say it to your face and sly about it.

Nice tits but quite a manface.

Also,
BLEACHED

>Oh and white women are just as bad as black men for some reason. They just don't say it to your face and sly about it.

It's because they knew they can't compete.

>Oh and white women are just as bad as black men for some reason. They just don't say it to your face and sly about it.

Dated one black girl and was repeatedly attacked nigs, and white women wrote me off, talked shit about me/her or tried to drag me from her ('Why don't you get a REAL gf'?)

>white women wrote me off, talked shit about me/her or tried to drag me from her ('Why don't you get a REAL gf'?)

I bet they all consider themselves liberals too.

Yea we don't really get attacked but I live in a city that's like 80% black, so maybe that's why since we're kinda different. A few of my EX gfs have texted and regretted us breaking up but I would think that would be due to moving on or whatever and not so much she's black.

Dated mainly black chicks since college and had my share of them, not out of any fetish or anything just we get along better and they are mainly loyal and passionate unless you screw up, and love sex as well.

For instance all we did for valentines was go eat hot wings and drink some wine. Didn't even exchange gifts only cards.

KINO

You should understand that a lot of posts, especially on Sup Forums, are to promote leftist ideals and ridicule the ideals of the right.

WM/BF is promoted so that all the angry white guys who know they're gonna die a virgin will have some feint hope that they can get a woman of some sort. This fantasy will make them more compliant and more accepting of the BM/WF agenda that is the primary focus of the media.

Whites are dead by the next century. The last hope was Trump, but he's a counter-productive buffoon.

I mean I guess that makes sense, but if white men are fucked either way at least they're now throwing us a bone on some level.

>wasnt on Sup Forums during the Bush years
>actually believes that Sup Forums is right-wing

wew

I really liked Loving, and I normally hate the race-baiting bullshit movies for obvious reasons.

There's a big difference between "Proud Black Oscar Bait" movies and genuinely good movies about race. Where "The Help" is a good movie about segregation in the baby boomer generation, and "Hidden Figures" has the same tone but is certainly Proud Black Oscar Bait.

"Loving" is a good film about race and it's emotional/personal effects, and "Selma" is about the same thing, but a Proud Black Oscar Bait movie.

"Dope" is a satirization of black culture and how other races play a part of that, and "Dear White People" is the same theme but is certainly is a PBOB. (Looser example, but you get it).

The difference though is "The Help," "Loving," and "Dope" are genuinely good on their own merit and are universally relatable in certain themes and ideas (socioeconomic conflicts, forbidden love, and growing up) and not just specific to black people ("Hidden Figures" is like "BEING A BLACK SCIENTIST IN THIS SPECIFIC SITUATION WAS HARD." And "Dear White People" was "YOOO LOOK AT HOW BAD WHITIES WANNA BE US" and "Selma" was literally "What the fuck, how long has it been since we made an MLK Jr movie?")

Movies about black struggles and are not necessarily bad, but they have to be universally accessible.

Sup Forums wasn't very political at all aside from supporting Ron Paul (mostly as a joke, though).

Plebs don't like Midnight Special because muh Spielberg

Both good movies though

!

/n/ was nazi
/new/ was nazi
early Sup Forums nazi
current Sup Forums reddit /r/ the donald

You know you can't resist

How can white "women" even compete?

They can't

>those filenames

H-how many of these images do you have, user? Mind sharing your collection?

This film was just so boring. Normally I can watch a slow paced drama, but this just didn't have anything going for it. There wasn't enough to the characters to make them interesting, and everything that happened felt like a minor setback, with no stakes. I liked Midnight Special, and haven't seen Take Shelter, but this film just didn't do anything for me.

Hit the nail on the head desu

Good movies are good movies

I tried to have sex with a black girl once. Really nice girl and personable, but in the moment I couldn't stay hard. I was down to do it, and she wasn't fat or ugly but my little man just said nah. She was also the worst at blowjobs. Now I'm left wondering if I am at all attracted to black women.

Not to mention a big deterrent for me is their attitudes. If they aren't almost completely white washed they have such sass and are so loud and have ridiculous expectations, can't stand it

The actress looks nothing like the real life. Jew trtletaub Hollywood junk.

Take Shelter is a great movie and it gave me really high expectations for Midnight Special and this, and they let me down immensely

>this thread

I WANT TO ENTER A STABLE, HAPPY, AND AFFECTIONATE RELATIONSHIP WITH A BLACK WOMAN!

My opinion, potentially delusional as it is, is that it's me. Black girls have always been a thing on Sup Forums, specifically /brit/ and /ex-yugo/, and I used to spend a lot of time on /brit/ last year. I've always really liked Black girls but didn't meet any for a long time, met a couple, and started trying to piss my friend off by using /brit/-tier shitposting to portray Black women as Madonnas. Since then, over the past eight months or so, I've been doing it on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums as well for giggles and to glorify the Black gf. It didn't pick up for a long time but the past few months or so it has. Maybe it's a convergent thing, but I wonder if my forcing of it has created a Bane-like effect where people started to embrace it and make it their own.

Do you even have a black gf?

Well, if I shared my whole collection, it would eliminate its exclusiveness

Please share your folder, bb.

Wouldn't it be weirder to do all this if I did?

Not necessarily.

ty based croatian bro for the dumps

It would blur the line of gimmick and reality to me, like if I was that angry Asian that posts AM/WF couples

john cho?

No, I'm sure the guy I'm talking about has a career

Rude

Nope, just individual pics

it's 2017

Last one I'm posting

>the baby looks pure white
Huh?

Actually gonna post two more

Gross 2bh

>ywn look like joel edgerton
:(