Movies where the bad guys actually end up being the good guys?

Movies where the bad guys actually end up being the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/21/donald-trump/trump-right-deportation-numbers-wrong-talks-about-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>8 years of Obama deporting illegals in record numbers
>suddenly liberals care
>right wingers still dumb

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sup Forums thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" tweet, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about Sup Forumsshit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sup Forumstard NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "MOVIES WHERE THE BAD GUYS ARE THE GOOD GUYS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever

schindlers list

stop right there, lawbreaker

Sicario maybe?

Schindler's List

I still don't know how Spielberg got away with the scene where all the Jews laugh at Schindler for being a dumb goy that fell for their crocodile tears.

In what way were the Mexican drug dealers good guys?

Obama was doing the same shit, yet no one reported on it when he was president. Really make you think...

I don't know man. I just like that movie

>it happened they just didn't report it
then how do you know it happened?

The difference is kang didn't know it was going on. they did it behind his back

Downfall

>They're intentionally using children to get to parents.

Just like the parents were intentionally using children.

Based ICE

Inglourious Basterds

Shut it down!

Face Off
Righteous Kill

Do you guys have a source for that?

Maybe a sexy little chart I could save if you'd allow it

Clockwork Orange
Dark City (arguably)

the pianist

ICE? As in ICE T?

KINO

these stupid trump cucks will never provide evidence. Evidence is an anathema to them the same way it is to their orange buffoon.

fucking monsters.

Welcome to Trump's AmeriKKKa!

Suicide Squad

I have to wonder, what exactly is these people's plan?

Displace the population of the entire world into Europe and America?

Even if every single non Euro or American person was an absolute treasure of a human being, this seems a bit unrealistic.

The want to turn the whole world into proles and slaves

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/21/donald-trump/trump-right-deportation-numbers-wrong-talks-about-/

>dark red
>lost 1 iq point

incredibly minimal user

>implying people are mad about simple deporations
>and not banning people who are legally here but brown

Leave it to trumpkins to know the situation. They don't get real news where they're at.

Why were the other threads deleted? There was actual discussion
are the janitors just looking for quick meme reply threads to be the boards quality or something?

>legally

What's wrong with this? It's the smartest way to catch your prey.

>legally

>legally

Watchmen

>8 years of Obama deporting illegals in record numbers
Except Obama changed the definition of deportation to include those who get turned away at the border.
Illegals are scared because this is the first time in years that raids like these are actually taking place and people are being deported for not having a visa/green card while living in America.

>suddenly liberals care

People protested obama doing it too, the media didn't give a fuck though.

>all this outrage against something that literally destroys the country for its legal citizens
Christ. Trump should have happened much sooner. It's like america is on its proverbial life support already and half the country welcomes its death with open arms.

Think they fuck?

>What is a visa
Typical drumpfkins

>A visa can't be forged

>The case in Arizona, the case of this young woman, Guadalupe, who is married, who has been a resident of Arizona for a very long time, since childhood, who has two American-born children, teenagers
>who has two American-born children, teenagers
>American-born
You're a fucking brainwashed little cretin if you think there's nothing wrong with this. They've allowed to stay literally indefinitely because of low priority. How the fuck are her kids american in any way?

>It's like america is on its proverbial life support already and half the country welcomes its death with open arms.
That's what it's like for pretty much all Western countries sadly.

These idiots have become lenient on something that clearly violates the rights of native citizens. You can't just let foreign immigrants stay, breed, and become part of the economy. This is basic goddamn logic, and everyone should be aware that it doesn't end well. Resources are finite for god's sake. There's no place for the so-called "compassion".

Not him, but they're legally American because of the 14th and 15th Amendment. I mean I think those amendments are bullshit and should be repealed but as it stands, those kids are legally Americans.

Oh, I'm absolutely aware, but, in the article, it's used as an argument against deporting a person who's been staying in the country illegally. It's such a filthy appeal to emotion, it's disgusting.

>politifact

Those amendments don't state that people born here are citizens, they were later """"""""interpreted"""""" that way.

for a split second I thought that was Rick from Walking Dead

14th amendment:
>All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

It's pretty clear cut. And 15th amendment explicitly state citizenship cannot be restricted because of race.

>and subject to the jurisdiction thereof
This is the important part. People born here to non-citizen parents are not under the jurisdiction of the US government, they're under the jurisdiction of their own government. It's supposed to refer to slaves and their children so that they couldn't be denied citizenship.

It depends. Technically it should mean they should fully fall under the jurisdiction of the United States which means that double citizenship should be illegal.

let's deport only the parents, then.

>People protested obama doing it too, the media didn't give a fuck though.
this is correct. MSM didnt make a big deal out of it until trump was in office

MAKES YOU THINK

Well legally we can and should.

They are absolutely not under our jurisdiction because they're not ours. Their parents are citizens of wherever so their kids are under the jurisdiction of that shithole, not ours.

It was perverted otherwise since this is one of the easiest ways to destroy the country.

I mean, america literally has cases of beaner women giving birth on american soil. It boggles the mind that no one's been cracking down on this shit. Talk about shortsightedness.

Illegal immigrant parenting 101:
>fuck your wife about 9 months before going to a new country
>go to said new country illegally (preferably first world country because welfare)
>give birth there
>when The Man comes for you, simply shout "Think of my children!" in broken English
>congrats, you are a citizen without all the hard work

But no, don't point this out because people may call you a racist.