Vote hillary you faggots

Vote hillary you faggots

I don't give a fuck whether u believe in her rhetoric or not, but trump will be a goddamn death sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/22/here-are-76-of-donald-trumps-many-campaign-promises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

List of Trump's dumb campaign promises. If he does even half of those the US is through.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/22/here-are-76-of-donald-trumps-many-campaign-promises/

>trump will be a goddamn death sentence.

Why do you think that?

It was Hillary's tenure as secretary of state that saw the destabilisation of Libya, the destabilisation of Syria and the rise to power of a radical Islamist terrorist organisation with unprecedented military power and wealth. What could possibly make you think she's the safer choice?

>20 shill points have been deposited into your account
:^)

You know what OP? I will not. I am voting Trump

You're convinced me. #I'mwithher now

whenever i tell my roommate that he says it was all started with Bush and I don't have enough confidence to say it was the nigger and the bitch keeping it going.

I was going to vote trump, but that naked lady has swayed my opinion. I AM WITHER!!!

You've persuaded me. I was going to just kill myself, but now I'll vote Trump and murder the world instead.

the verdict is death cunt hahahahah

op you are obviously more knowledgeable than the average american it is plain that hillary is the only choice

Yeah, Trump will sell our nuclear codes to Islamists for a generous donation to his "charity".

all of these sound amazing though you gigantic faggot. Don't you have a bull to be prepping you fucking cuck?

Wow I fucking hate Trump now

Sand in ass

Ineta Radevica, goddamn

>vote for a corrupt criminal
>worse than a fool
Nah. One can be helped by those around them, the other seeks to destroy America.

make america white again

>but trump will be a goddamn death sentence.
Jokes on you, I support capital punishment

>trump will be a goddamn death sentence

Oh, and you think Hillary won't?

>1 post by ID
Move along here.

>washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/22/here-are-76-of-donald-trumps-many-campaign-promises/

god I hope so.

Trump is like a less political Nigel Farage. Give him another few years and he'll probably get more politically savvy.

What does a sandy vagina feel like? I feel like it's isn't too pleasant for your poosie

>washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/22/here-are-76-of-donald-trumps-many-campaign-promises/
if trump even follows through with one of those promises america will be great again

Most likely, and he'll have an entire cabinet behind him.

Nothing can destroy America.

>picking the person that lies for political gain over the guy that inflates his ego so people will buy his shit
I'll take the egotistical businessman over the corporate warmonger any day.

Kill yourself, my man.

The only one I disagree with really is number 20, it's for a better reason than feeding niggers though.

Jesus the shills are so desperate today.

>Build a wall along the southern border
>Make Mexico pay for the wall
>Get rid of Common Core
>Get rid of Obamacare
>ban most foreign Muslims from entering the United States
>Bar Syrian refugees from entering the country and kick out any who are already living here
>Heavily surveil mosques in the United States
>Prosecute Hillary Clinton
>Make medical marijuana widely available to patients, and allow states to decide if they want to fully legalize pot or not
>Allow Russia to deal with the Islamic State in Syria and/or work with Russian President Vladimir Putin to wipe out shared enemies
>Target and kill the relatives of terrorists
>Bring back waterboarding
>Refuse to call Iran's leader by his preferred title
>Invest more heavily in programs that help military veterans transition back to civilian life
>Bring back jobs from China -- and Mexico, Japan and elsewhere
>Reduce the $18 trillion national debt
>On his first day in office, Trump would get rid of gun-free zones at military bases and in schools
>Impose a minimum sentence of five years in federal prison for any violent felon who commits a crime using a gun
>Allow concealed-carry permits to be recognized in all 50 states
>terminate President Obama's executive orders related to immigration
>Deport the almost 11 million immigrants illegally living in the United States
>End birthright citizenship
>Say things that are politically incorrect

Wtf I love Trump now

Can't stump the trump, his meme magic has reached a level no man had ever seen before.

Wow, I was voting for Ben Carson but I guess now I'm a #trumpcard

How is this supposed to dissuade me? These sound great!

You have three choices

1. Trump because we are going to win so much you're going to be sick of winning
2. Trump because the system is rigged, he is breaking the political-financial complex
3. Kill yourself because you're a mindless shill that has no reason to live after Trump wins.

She has sand in her vagina, 100 percent certain. So does Hilldog.

Yeah i dont like that one either to be honest, but if shits falling apart down on earth reaching out to space wont help so i can see where hes coming from i guess

\stop pretending there is a smidge of difference between them

>If he does even half of those the US is through.

he could do none of them and the US is already through, has been for 100 years

>because bring jobs back to America is a ruinous endevour

Just kill yourself.

I'd rather die on my feet than live as a slave.

MAGA

OP I'll ask you the one question you can't answer...

Why?

It is a good thing but it will drive prices up unless hes gunna give them tax breaks or something like that, economics isnt my speciallity so forgive me if im wrong

Prices need to go up, inflation is way too fucking low and has been for a decade.

faggots scared as fuck
let it go... let it go!

>yfw he renegotiates the Iran deal to force them to keep the WashPo reporter

We'll have jobs brah. I'll be able to afford it.

wtf i hate trump now

>he wants to put a woman in charge of the biggest nation on earth

tell me how many times a woman president was a good idea

OP is right I am now #mentallyhill

Firstly because trump is planning on building a giant wall. That alone would take a ton of tax dollars away from public sector services. But not only that he's trying to make mexico pay for it even though the US has a half a trillion dollars worth trade with mexico. It would only spark off a tariff war and fuck up the economy of the southern states.

Secondly he's loosening regulations on the private sector: Talking about getting rid of the EPA is bad enough, but defunding planned parenthood would fuck over EVERYONE

Finally, he's trying to increase military spending, EVEN THOUGH WE JUST HAD A FUCKING DECADE OF WAR. The military industrial complex already has too much control, we need to cut it down.

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord
I am now a #CruzMissile

>Vote hillary you faggots
HELL FUCKING NO

>end birthright citizenship

Damn, does that mean I have to go take a test to regain my citizenship even if I'm white?

Also doesn't that disband the entire government since everyone including Trump loses their citizenship?

Other than that sounds like paradise.

Trump won't kill us. At worst, he'll' just fuck-up the economy.

Nah

Dubs checkem

I lul'd

20 cents per post.

>Voting for sociopathic female with long track record of terrible things that are contradictory to ideology of both parties is ideal

The world truly has gone mad, it's that, or Hill Shills have had a few million more directed to their accounts to keep the flood of nonsense going.

This begs the question, are you clinically insane/mentally retarded, or, paid to say this nonsense, OP?

Gotta draw attention from Rapin' Bill's ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL meeting with Loretta Lynch.

Kek

If yer a pure red blerded Amurican yu'll vote Trump er I'll fuckin' kill you
>#Trump2016OrI'llFuckingKillYou
*loads shotgun*

Nope. The portion of Birthright citizenship that he wants ended is the 'anchor baby' portion, not the standard 'child of a citizen is a citizen' setup. As it is, all the illegals have to do is get to American soil, poo out a baby, and boom, the kid is a citizen and we can't deport them OR the family.

where can i apply for the shill job? i spend all the day here might as well make money out of it

This bot post just keeps appearing...Lots of bots here

Fuck off bitch. get off pol nigger newfag

I would rather see the country burn down than see that dirty cunt hair of a fucking twat rag in the oval office.

all he has to do is appoint conservative supreme court justices so we don't lose our 2nd and i'll be happy. that's basically what this election has come down to.

We just had 11 years of nationalistic right wing rule.

It's really not as bad as you think. The country won't fall to ruin by limiting off the borders.

People aren't roaming the streets in Nazi gangs to kill off jews and immigrants.

It's just a normal everyday life with peace and no Syrian immigrants clogging up your highways.

The only thing that's changed is Sweden will hate you and call you the evil Satan.
But I think Murria will manage to survive somehow.

>trump
>will be a goddamn death sentence.
That's not how you spell Hillary

If Hillary can get me a loving gf I will vote for her

>but trump will be a goddamn death sentence.

Only if you're an angry muslim.

Get fucked.

its funny how trump faggots ended the hype when they knew they were fucked, lmao poor little shits are hidding right now, this is so gloryous, dont worry hilary will make america great again, she will open the borders and we will send x10 more shit ppl and rapist back to you, so your cuck wives can enjoy the Big Beaner _Dick liek they have always cucked your ass your entire married life. and your daughters too, you cant protect them from the mexican dick, once they are in high school , they ignore the whity betta faggots becuase they have no balls or are too busy being faggots and pussys and getting punded in the ass by mexicans.

>3 posts by this ID
dare i say, theyre learning?

#artillaryforhillary

clinton is already responsible for deaths, before she even ran
on the other hand, trump wants to stop that kind of crap, yet some how he's painted as the violent one?

HOLY FUCK BASED TRUMP!
MAGA
MACA!

>trump will be a goddamn death sentence

to the shit that doesn't work.

I don't vote for criminals.

No.

Fuck off, Bill.

>OP brings zero arguments
>80 replies

Damn pol why must you always take the bait?

Vote Trump you dumb cunt.

If this is the best you can do they really don't pay you enough.

Before the sand, poosie was a bernout, after sand poosie went bad, bad poosie if you will ;(
Bad poosie is now with her ->

Trump will make Merica great again you massive cuck