How has this show not been cancelled yet?

How has this show not been cancelled yet?

It would honestly be better as just a youtube channel for dumb millennials to watch.

KYS false flagging faggot

feel bad cause they picked on your hero user?

it has its highest ratings in years thanks to people like OP who bring attention to it by crying about it

>it has its highest ratings in years

not saying much

SNL is fucking great - has been for a long long time.

Let it be, the fact that their actually going after the press secretary out of all people shows how much their reaching

Why are Trump supporters bigger pussies than liberals?

because their tang monkey is about to be impeached.

>I share a board with mouth breathers like

>le millenials meme

go back to your PDP thread

>has been for a long long time
>every fucking thread in the last 5 years until Sup Forumss invasion this year has called it shit every single time

>How has this show not been cancelled yet?
>highest ratings in a decade

>last week had the 2nd highest demo rating only behind le big bang theory

Butthurt millennial detected. At least Gen Z will learn from your mistakes

>Sup Forums calling something shit

that's proof that something is good
I am sorry SNL humor doesn't resonate with your meme sense of humor, better go and make another thread about Bane, taxes, Star Wars good friends or other stuff that is the pinnacle of humor

Go to bed grandpa.

>haha guys look she put on high heels while acting like sean spicer

This is what passes for comedy on Sup Forumsmblr these days.

trumpettes whining because someone made fun of their god emperor will never not be funny

If it was a youtube channel, itd probably make a shit load more money too

no it's not

the only thing great about it is how upset trump supporters get about their shitty sketches

you just won the award for the dumbest comment of the day

congratulations

>Sup Forumss invasion

Only one board decided to "invade" SNL generals this past year and you know goddamn well it wasn't Sup Forums.

This might have been a legitimate question to ask two years ago, but SNL is having a literal fucking renaissance right now as far as the number crunchers are concerned.

The show is pulling the largest audience it's had in almost 25 years, so the fact that you're pissed over them making fun of daddy doesn't mean it's going away soon.

because my boomer parents still watch it even though they bitch about it and it's never funny

Lots of liberals need their establishment approved emotional pacifier right now.

How is going after one of the most visible organs of the new administration- and one most prone to lying about easily cited things- reaching? It's like saying "All these American Dogs mocking General Saddam's information minister are reaching"

>lowest common denominator trash
>renaissance

Move over big bang theory.

I knew their recent material had gotten you guys mad, but I didn't think you'd be actually fucking seething over literal SNL.

>behind le big bang theory
Is this considered an accomplishment now? This board has gone downhill

Grampy #BTFO

The guy made a joke of himself on television, you think SNL wasn't gonna pick up on that? Even my mom was like "that guy from the White House is a fucking idiot"

SNL is the worst it has ever been. Have you fucking watched it? This is merely looking from the basic joke side of things and non-political shit.

I don't see your point.

The Big Bang Theory makes an absolute fuckton of money as well, so what are you getting at? Appealing to the lowest common denominator is exactly right, that's what the network executives want.

I didn't say it was good or that you have to like it, but it's fucking stupid to wonder aloud why a show hasn't been canceled when it's the most profitable it's been in decades.

>he actually literally watches that shit

Didn't expect to reel in an actual double digit IQ directly.

Underage faggots ITT forget how many sketches were about Clinton and and Bush and how Clinton was a recurring character for years on the show after his terms were up. Trump aint special in the respect that the sketch show that dabbles in political satire is deciding to lampoon him. The only thing notable about the whole goddamn thing is the retarded rants that Trump goes off on in public afterwards. And how mad his fans get too. The butthurt is pretty fun to see.

Believe it or not this is the best SNL has been in a decade.

It may be shit but relatively less shit than all of the Obongo years.

10 million isn't anything to sneeze at.

"SNL sucks this year, last season was way better" has been a meme for the entire existence of Saturday Night Live.

Good president shit comedy, shit president good comedy.

It's the circle of life user you cant change that

show is cheap to make, headliners like kenan or mackinnon make 3 million a season, first year cast members get 100k, for 90 minutes of commercials it does a good job

show is resistant to people recording it and skipping commercials too

anyone here for the poster who claimed to work for nbc? not sure if real but they were dedicated

The first Spicer sketch was actually funny, which is strange since both SNL and Mccarthy have been unfunny for years.

>last season was way better
No one has said that for well over a decade.

It was bad for a decade at least. The only reason it's 'funny' now is because reality is already at maximum hilarity.

>It was bad for a decade at least

The last decade has had Wiig, Hader, Armisen, Bayer, Fey, Poehler, etc. in the cast. All with great reoccurring skits.

to put that in perspective NCIS new orleans got 16.1 million on average and every single dick wolf show pulls in between 11-12 million, even during the repeat

>Wiig, Hader, Armisen, Bayer, Fey, Poehler
Jesus christ, you think that's a good lineup? And what are these great reoccurring skits you're referencing?

I mean the time slot isn't exactly reaching to the maximum potential

>Wiig, Hader, Armisen, Bayer, Fey, Poehler,
The only one to still have a career is Fey and Wiig just barely

Californians, the rude couple, whatever that spanish talk show was called, Fey's Palin and of course her co-anchoring Weekend Update with Poehler, etc.

Why are conservatives incapable of taking a joke?

>lmao liberals sure do get TRIGGERED easily huh?
>Saturday night live should be cancelled because it upsets me

>SNL is fucking great - has been for a long long time.

Gross

Welcome to neo/tv/ everyone

It's hilarious how thin-skinned conservatives turned out to be after years of flinging shit on everything.

Though I guess it fits since Trump himself is thin-skinned.

>Woman getting eternally cucked out of political possession shes been fighting to get for 40+ years
>by a reality tv star who picked up politics as a hobby

man, life is the real comedy

have you actually watched the press secretary? he's a fucking idiot and he is deservedly being made fun of.

when you're a public figure you can be lampooned. it's part of the job description.

honestly it's hilarious how triggered Sup Forumstards are when they claim to be against PC culture. you guys get more upset than a SJW hearing a rape joke. it's pathetic.

>Sup Forums's invasion

that's a good one. i had a nice laugh at that. this board is total shit because of all the redditors that flocked here from r/thedonald and then got bored once the election was over because they don't actually give a shit about politics, just memes.

this board used to be tolerable. sure it was never as good as it was back in 2011-2012 but since the Sup Forumsreddit invasion it's become a total fucking shitshow.

we have to stomach 800 daily threads whenever somebody dares to make fun of their god emperor. did you see liberals posting 400 threads a day whenever somebody made fun of obama? you guys are fucking triggered pussies.

Highest ratings in a decade compared to how crappy the show has been for years doesn't mean it's good.

>as good as it was back in 2011-2012

You have to go back.

i have never in my life posted on Sup Forums

swear on my life

Because there are millions of people with sub 80 IQs in this world who enjoy it.

>acting like sean spicer
Spicer doesn't even remotely act like that though.

>Missing in this post: "Obama"

blumpf

>people defending SNL in this board
When did Sup Forums become /trash/?

And what perspective would that be
>one of the most popular shows on television has more viewers than SNL, thus SNL is dead

???

>Goes on racist rant.
MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!
>tv show makes fun of my politics.
WHY IZ DIS NOT CANCELED!!!!1

I there anything that doesn't upset you alt-right man children?

Drumpfykins triggered again! The butthurt never stops flowing.

Trump's like you and all his other mouth-breathing supporters, user, in that he's so easily baited.

I submit this file in order to have your advice.

Fred Armisen and Jay Pharaoh have impersonated Obama on SNL since 2008, pal.

consider my record corrected

>WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Kys, faggot.

Lorne kys

>just a youtube channel for dumb millennials to watch

Millennials don't watch SNL, their ratings are at record low points and have been for years. The only reason they are regarded as relevant is because of their past. SNL has been unable to win over younger audiences. This topic has been talked about to death.

How the fuck have you not heard about this?

The vast, vast amount of material SNL has produced over its existence is shit. Every now and then they'll have a great sketch but they're so few and far between it's not worth watching.

The spicer sketches are great, largely thanks to McCarthy. Mocking Trump is like shooting fish in a barrel but SNL consistently finds ways to do it in a painfully unfunny manner.

Lmao funniest SNL in years and you want it cancelled.

Unless you're 37 or older you're a millenial you stupid fucker

It only proves that librul comedians needed Trump more than they'd ever care to admit.

By getting high ratings since Trump's inauguration.

>Unless you're 37
I swear you guys change the generation date every year, in 2018 if you're born in 1960 you're a millennial.

The Dick Wolf Cinematic Universe is better than anything DC or Marvel can create

>It would honestly be better as just a youtube channel for dumb millennials to watch.
that makes no sense.

>stop making fun of me you pussy! t-triggered!

Why do liberals need a safe space?

What's so hard to understand you retarded piece of utter shit? You are dog shit that I accidentally step on. Fuck you.

Why do right wingers need a safe space

Why are they pushing this shit so hard.
Never in the history of SNL have they gave this much of a shit about politics.
It's getting insufferable how everyone's hobby now is politics.

SNL is literally a liberal safe space.

Agreed. It's College Humor on a bigger budget.

I kek'd at the Spicer sketch, but SNL has been cancer for way too long. That, and they're hypocritical as all hell. Eight years of Obongo they never actually made fun of him or criticized him, it was all well-meaning suck up shit.

kek trumptards so triggered they want a popular show canceled.

go back to /fox&friends/.

In 8 years Obama hasn't managed to produce as much material as Trump in 4 weeks. Sad!

It's no different from their Bush stuff, they make fun of presidents they don't like. Why would the show be impartial?

Because they claim they are.

>implying
Obongo fucked up every other day, but he was untouchable because libtards. Trump's already a caricature. You can't parody a caricature.

This.

They used to be slightly more impartial. I recall Bill and Hillary sketches that were mean as fuck. They were few and far in between, but at least they made some.

where?

You mean an NBC stable that lets them keep a shit ton of up and coming talent and comedy writers on contract. It's probably cheap as fuck to produce, and takes up a late night weekend spot that you would have fuck else to air.

Has SNL EVER been funny?
I think I once laughed at the celebrity jeopardy ones and maybe one or two of the older stuff but I think overall its 90% hohum.