''I was tired of the bullying,” she said in a phone interview...

>''I was tired of the bullying,” she said in a phone interview. “I was tired of being pushed down so that I couldn’t say my beliefs. And being fearful of losing sales. Losing fans. Losing bookings. Losing contracts and sponsorship. You know, that’s my day to day. And a lot of my friends have the same thing. And we live in Hollywood, which is supposed to be the most open viewpoint city. But the truth is there was a lot of hate and a lot of negativity and I wanted to change the storyline to love and support and unity as an American.”

>When it comes to being a Trump supporter in the entertainment industry, Villa said that in her experience “either you don’t talk about it with your friends because you fear you will lose friendships and you will incite negativity. Or you don’t say it at all.”

She continued:
>“You can’t even talk about it with other supporters because you feel like, ‘I don’t want people to find out.’ It was really like a closeted feeling. And I know gay Trump supporters in my community who say, ‘This feels like being closeted again. I feel like I can’t come out of the closet and talk about being a Trump supporter because I will get attacked.’”

wtf how is this going to effect the Oscars and Meryl Streeps speech?

qt

I'm tired of these threads. Can the mods do their job?

Definitely /ourgirl/ material

the grammys and hollywood are connected? i had no idea

Repressive liberals are a problem, have been for a long time.

That doesn't mean we should welcome repressive conservatism.

You don't have to post in these thread much like I don't have to post in your flavor of the week meme spam thread you claim is "Sup Forums related"

SO BRAVE

I have the suspicion that repressive and conservatism, are kind of related.

She sounds like a whiny pussy who doesn't understand why people hate uneducated old school yuppies and their fans.

>no one was buying my stuff so I just tried a new marketing!
>and it worked!

turns out trump supporters are just easily manipulated as all other humans despite having the highst IQ on the planet

don't be a dick, being conservative doesn't make some one wrong/bad.

this is the problem, we're entering into a retard era of both sides playing aggressive identity politics while being cheered on by their supporters like it's a sports match.

government can't function if every election is just going back and forth, far left/far right, and each party is just trying to get revenge on the other.

worst hair

This chick is cool.

Literally always been this way you idiot

look there is a real difference between how the republicans and democrats in congress behave in a minority, the republicans made it their mission to make the government function as poorly as possible so they can blame its failure on the president

that is not the same as going back and forth between far left/far right

/our girl/

Thanks!

Censorship is inevtiable, but if it's going to happen I'd rather it be done by decent people than fags and communists.

>GRAMMY AWARDS: That dress everyone is talking about was paid for by that crazy cult. Yep, she is a member and brings them up in ever conversation and interview. A bunch of free publicity for the cult and making sure that tax exemption stays in place. Joy Villa/"Make America Great Again/Trump" dress (Scientology)

It might be BS, entertainment lawyer is a diehard liberal who injects a lot of fake news in his stuff. I really wouldn't be surprised if scientologists were using her to help suck up to trump's administration though.

>Making up your own mind and forming your own opinions makes you an elitist

How do you manage to breathe on your own?

is this what you call a house nigga

>Making generic "both sides are bad" non-committal statements is an opinion

It's just a celebrity (or ""celebrity"" in this case) doing something obvious and cynical to get attention

which owns and i don't get why people get so mad every time it happens

>there are only two sides

And that's why you are retarded

Fuck off reddit

There are, only ever, two sides.

Also, this stunt is going to give her a top 10 debut for her album. The reviews on iTunes just say see is stunning, and brave.

No that's what you call Obama or Don Lemon

Someone post that picture where her sales increased by 54 million percent or whatever

By that logic saying
>My side is good
isn't an opinion either

>drumpf supporters are this easy to manipulate

kek
btfo

It's actually more like "Both extremes are bad." Nice strawman though you mouthbreather.

That would be against the narrative much like the op

Centrists always paint themselves as the sensible option between two subjective extremes.

>Both extremes are bad

Good thing we have self-appointed moderate cunts like you to tell us what the extremes are.

Whoa people are hostile towards a politician who wants to bring back torture, ban people of a specific religion from entering the country, and is pushing for mass deportations of people who have done nothing wrong that will tear apart families? If she wanted to make a statement then she might as well have worn a nazi uniform or a klan robe

>hurrrr leftists, right etc etc etc
>everything needs to be in a group
You're legitimately retarded

>there's only right, center and left

I should stop talk about politics with kids

>“either you don’t talk about it with your friends because you fear you will lose friendships and you will incite negativity. Or you don’t say it at all.

Oh look, another Trump supporter with an IQ under 3 digits long.

Actually, she legitimately is.

We've only gone without torture for a few years. Nobody is scared of us anymore. Now gitmo is pretty much cleaned out and those guys are back to building ordanance in their sandhouses.

I honestly have no idea why anyone would ever want to discuss politics on this shithole website.

Bitch just wanted to bring attention to her garbage ass album, that's why she posted her album on twitter minutes after this little stunt.

sick bait bro

wtf I love thicc black girls now

post your mixtape and i'll listen to it
don't be jealous, paedo

I'm sure her greatest fear is being criticized by a tripfag on a taiwanese beanie baby collecting forum

Well i had no idea who she was before now so that dress is good advertising

well concrete ape?

I hope she gets blacklisted fuck those actors who need to push their political beliefs

It's really brave to come out in support of a guy who ran on torture and killing the families of terrorists to send a message.

Fuck off, ass-cunt.

It's even braver to come out in support of a known criminal bought by the Saudi Arabians and who worked directly under someone who ran their PRESIDENCY off of drone-bombing families.

You really shouldn't come out in support of either of them if you have more than a double digit IQ.

As opposed to the women's march lead by a actual torturer and murderer?

This.

shes a scientologist and this is just a pr stunt dont even know who trhis hoe is NEXT

When did I endorse the women's march or anyone involved as an alternative?

literally all you fags do is point to other corrupt pieces of shit when someone criticizes you.

literally who, never to be heard of again

Because you don't have any examples real corruption. Real corruption is the democrats and feminists and faggots being infested with Muslims and Islam apologists, actual people that want you dead.

So currently illegal torture and bombing innocents on purpose is not "real" corruption?

someone that probably would have been on snl some time this year but not anymore

>breitbart

Spielberg Warns of Rising Anti-Semitism at ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../spielberg-warns-of-rising-anti-semitism-at

Pro-EU Group Links Euroscepticism with Anti-Semitism ...
www.breitbart.com/.../pro-eu-group-links-euroscepticism-with-a..

Ingraham on UC Davis Anti-Semitism: Israel Is the ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../ingraham-on-uc-davis-anti-semitism-israe.

HuffPo Posts Anti-Semitic Screed on Holocaust ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../huffpo-posts-anti-semitic-screed-on-holoc.

70 Years After Auschwitz, Anti-Semitism Remains ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../70-years-after-auschwitz-anti-semitism-re

Krauthammer: Europe Has Lost Its Shame Towards Its Anti Semitism...
www.breitbart.com/.../krauthammer-europe-has-lost-its-shame-t.

Fmr Chief UK Rabbi: European anti-Semitism ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../fmr-chief-uk-rabbi-european-anti-semitis

Blue State Blues: Banning Antisemitism Does Not Help The Jews... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../blue-state-blues-climate-change-caused-c..

EXCLUSIVE - Holocaust Survivor: 'I'm Thankful' - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../exclusive-holocaust-survivor-im-thankful

'Like Holocaust Denialism': Slate Writer Slams Breitbart Over ...
www.breitbart.com/.../like-holocaust-denialism-slate-writer-blast.

Holocaust Survivor on Seeking Revenge: 'I ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../holocaust-survivor-i-pointed-the-gun-at-h

Breitbart's Ben Shapiro Crashes UCLA Hearing, Anti-Israel ...
www.breitbart.com/.../breitbart-s-shapiro-crashes-ucla-hearing-a.

Ted Cruz: Hatred, Bigotry, Opposition to Israel ... - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../ted-cruz-opposition-to-israel-led-to-me-le.

She's a dumb house coon

>le enlightened moderate non partisan centrists in this thread

You autists are literally worse than rabid leftists. At least they know that when it comes down to it, we all have to pick a side.

Muslims aren't innocent.

You're right, lets kill them all.

Kikebart is still God tier compared to most other media organisations.

I am not centrist but how can you pick a side between 2 corrupt partys who both want to commit war crimes?

Is this bait? Or people really think that there are only two possible sides?

Nobody is, hate to tell you pal.

Also the kids are always innocent. I don't care what messed up people tell you, kids are always innocent.

This logic is the reason why nothing will ever politically change while we slowly but surely get replaced by Pajeets, Jamals and Pedros.

They have picked a side and its with the leftists. They're trying to not come off as the censoring cunts they actually are

What if all the people who thought Trump was too centrist didn't vote for him on the basis of muh principles? Hillary would be MADAME PRESIDENT and that would be an even worse situation situation for them.

Sometimes you have to make a stand and accept a few compromises.

>extremists
>talking about compromises

Lmao, evaluating different things and making choices is what centrists do.
A moderate can always chose an extreme action if there's nothing else to do, extremists only know about extreme actions.

Hillary is a neocon though so not really.

>Nobody is innocent
>Kids are innocent

What did he mean by this?

>IF YOU AREN'T WITH ME YOU'RE MY ENEMY

You should get your brain checked.

what does this shit thread have to do with Sup Forums and film

fuck off you fucking losers

What if you had the option to vote for more than simply two party ? What if the system shouldn't allow corrupt people like hillary and business men like trump in the places of power ? Fucking retarded piece of shit, you could never understand if you only see two side without being able to see the form.

You can believe in whatever special snowflake politics you like, but when you go into the voting booth 9 times out of 10 your choice is between a Republican and a Democrat.

So ya, if you aren't with someone, you are against them.

>Literally "what if" arguments

Your kind is extremely transparent and have shown your true colors countless times throughout the election time and for a few years before that here(on Sup Forums)
You're Anonymous, but I know most of your moves

You seriously should consult a psychiatrist
You do realize you can vote and not be "against" anyone right? It's a personal decision. Are you so paranoid you literally think because someone doesn't agree with you that makes them an enemy?

>Americans in charge of politics

It's not an argument dumbshit it's a discussion. You're too fucking dumb to realize you have to fight for yourselves and make a revolution, but you americunts can't process beyond the fact that you are only capable to wallowing in your own shit and pay more to pretend to like it. It's not a matter of what ideas you wann appropriate, it's a matter of what you can think, something someone not dumb can do.

Example of entertainment lawyer being unreliable? From what I remember he's been decent.

although clearly the past bit of your post is a joke

>Eurocuck in charge of his wife getting gangraped by sandniggers

Joy is pretty cute desu.

Enjoy the results of your situational ethics.

>ugh why can't pol and sjw just agree they're idiots
>everyone is stupid except me

You moderates are literally as bad as the extremes you bitch about.

I got a solution for her: Move to the rural south. And take your gay friends too.

>That doesn't mean we should welcome repressive conservatism.

Islam is repressive conservatism

She's a Scientologist. They made her do this.

Like what dems are doing now?

Bunch of whiny, lying, racist, fear-mongering queers and crybabbys.