EMERGENCY THREAD

IT FUCKING HAPPENED

All Californians who own Semi Automatic rifles with pistol grips and detachable magazines (regardless of bullet button) will be felons come Jan 1st.

You have 2 options.

Register them as Assault Weapons or hide them.

Ammo will also be restricted with back ground checks as well.

>What can I do till Jan 1st?

You can convert your rifle to a neutered toy OR hide it somewhere where it won't be found and claim it was stolen.

THEY WILL RAID YOUR HOME.

Also if you don't own a rifle yet BUY ONE NOW, you have until Jan 1st.

Also STOCK UP ON AMMO

If you don't want to be raided (due to the DROS form info), build your own untraceable AR 15.

Allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's legal, till Jan 1st.

Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

Good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/
google.com/amp/ktla.com/2016/07/01/gov-brown-signs-bulk-of-sweeping-gun-control-package-into-law-vetoes-5-bills/amp/?client=safari#
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-california-lawmakers-send-broad-package-1467318789-htmlstory.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I have Chinese or Italian for dinner tomorrow?

So when are we nuking commiefornia? It's nothing but a shithole.

Post and IP archived.

Have a nice day, citizen.

I'd go with Italian. Less greasy.

>boating accident

Chinese

Californian is an important state you dunce, we need to reclaim it and fight back.

Archive this.

CALIFORNIANS

Taking off this black rivet WILL NOT turn this 10/30 round Lancer magazine into a 30 round magazine.

Please don't do it :^)

Soon other states will adopt similar gun laws from California when Hillary gets in.

>less greasy

looks like you never had to was the dishes on pasta night

They won't buy it.

A raid will happen regardless. Best hope is to hide your guns in a safe location.

Whatever address you wrote on your DROS from is the address they'll send letters and raid if you don't comply.

hmmmmmm that is a good question..

I haven't had Chinese in ages, and Italian is only good from really top quality places.

I'd go Chinese.

It's inevitable, I pray to God fro Trump to win. I don't agree with him on everything but he's the only hope now.

In the mean time prepare for a Hillary win just in case.

I posted in an ATF thread.

Hello Shiro. We're compiling.

SHALL

BE

INFRINGED

Or you can just shoot the people that try and enforce unconstitutional laws that go against the bill of rights

You dont want to get robbed, do you?

Youre going to be stripped and shamed if you let this happen. Theres no going back

>things i'm going to do about this change:
>1
>2
>3
>4
>5
>Surely this will stop the slaughtering of rights!
Fill in the blanks. What are you gonna do about this Sup Forums?

You don't have to bump just heed my warning.

>implying the ATF or FBI would let their presence be known

I've dealt with the ATF before buddy.

Also

!THIS IS NOT A SUPPRESSOR

This is a muzzle brake.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT put a Maglite over it :^)

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/

You trying to start a civil war/revolt? Because that's what you're doing. You realize that, right?

Isnt that the reason the citizenry has guns in the first place?

I mean, if you own guns for any other reason you should just kill yourself now. Youre pretty much a woman collecting shoes or something lol

Posting educational info graphs now.

Strictly for academic use.

1/?

>no proof
>telling people to do questionably legal shit

I'd say this is a honeypot but they're less obvious than even this.

Why are you replying to yourself?

2/?

Continuing my post

>no source

The reason why we have guns is so the government can't do this. That's the whole point of the second amendment, to be armed for when the government over steps.

Now, it's Commiefornia we're talking here, there probably only 100 or so gun owners in that shit hole state.

google.com/amp/ktla.com/2016/07/01/gov-brown-signs-bulk-of-sweeping-gun-control-package-into-law-vetoes-5-bills/amp/?client=safari#

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-essential-politics-california-lawmakers-send-broad-package-1467318789-htmlstory.html

Your welcome

3/?

These laws will spread. We can sit idlely by and get comfortable.

Running away and neglecting states will only do more harm.

I won't move, I'll stay and fight.

4/?

>implying anyone would do anything if it was Federal, other than the lone nail that the media makes out as an extremist

AWB was real, and no one did shit about it back then

California is way past the point of boating accidents.

>THEY WILL RAID YOUR HOME.

just like they did in CT?

>A raid will happen regardless.

they're going to raid the entire state?

fuck off psyop, this happening has been happening for 40 years already

5/?

California already has a state registry, the DROS form you sign when buying a gun, lists your current address.

They will send letters to your home, if you do not comply to the letters asking to register your rifle they will get a warrant to raid your home.

I'M WARNING YOU NOW, do not ignore my warning. I'm just trying to help you guys.

6/6

Last educational info graph for academic purposes of course.

RIP CaliBros

You will be missed.

Checked.

Just wait for the Big One. Half of the state will fall into the Pacific.

I will pay $250 for California AR15's to any cucks that are going to dispose of them. I will return them to what they are supposed to be by throwing the stupid grips and bullet buttons in the garbage.

>yfw CNN when first confiscation shootout occurs

Gotta be some hicks in the Eastern parts of the State that will act a damn fool.

I'm more partial to Italian.
Garlic bread and a classic Italian pizza served with red sauce, possibly black olives and mozzarella

> and detachable magazines

Isn't the point of magazines that they're detachable...?

holy shit

>stick up for your rights
>act a fool

Nigger,

you can't even buy semiautomatics anymore?

jfc they let us shoot semi auto .22s in gun safety training with an instructor

I remember this distinctly because I was all nervous and missed the target (and hit the sand barrier behind it) because I flinched because I equated .22s, which were popular in my neighborhood, with being like all guns and having a kick that would hurt my shoulder.

I was 12

If it comes to that the media won't report on it. I guarantee it.

It will only show up on Dahboo77 tier channels

You see how SKS magazines are welded on? That's what they want to do to ARs and AKs. Or pretty much any Semi-Auto with a pistol grip and detachable mag.

ZOG is a fucking fart in the wind from sparking full on revolt. There's no way they don't know this. It's like it's what they want.

>TFW it's easier to own a gun in Europe than it is in commiefornia

Feels good man

"Milgram summarized the experiment in his 1974 article, "The Perils of Obedience", writing:

The legal and philosophic aspects of obedience are of enormous importance, but they say very little about how most people behave in concrete situations. I set up a simple experiment at Yale University to test how much pain an ordinary citizen would inflict on another person simply because he was ordered to by an experimental scientist. Stark authority was pitted against the subjects' [participants'] strongest moral imperatives against hurting others, and, with the subjects' [participants'] ears ringing with the screams of the victims, authority won more often than not. The extreme willingness of adults to go to almost any lengths on the command of an authority constitutes the chief finding of the study and the fact most urgently demanding explanation.

Ordinary people, simply doing their jobs, and without any particular hostility on their part, can become agents in a terrible destructive process. Moreover, even when the destructive effects of their work become patently clear, and they are asked to carry out actions incompatible with fundamental standards of morality, relatively few people have the resources needed to resist authority."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>be calicuck
>dying of dehydration
>can't take the easy way out because of gun ban

Pic related is literally me right now

Feels good living in a red state with lax gun laws.

Beautiful state ruined by shit people

Filing a false lost or stolen report now prohibits you from owning firearms for 10 years

;^)

It just doesn't make sense though. How the guck do you have a gun with a magazine welded to it? How does the ammo get fed in?

my father owns an AR-15, he is a cop in California , will he get it taken away?

This law won't go into effect. It won't pass.

Is nevada any better for gun laws? Asking because I always wanted to live in or around vegas, if only for a few years

Can't you just get unregistered guns from gun shows/magazine and carefully file off the serial number?

the drought will chase off the liberals

atf plz go

Stripper clips.

If your father is an active cop or retired, he'll be allowed to for being a good goy.

Guys, it was a trick question.

Obviously I'm going to have potatoes.

HE SIGNED IT IN TODAY

IT GOES INTO EFFECT JAN 1ST 2017

>tfw northern califonia, full of farmers, loggers, and mountain men have to put up with this because of pussies in LA, SF, and Sacramento
State of Jefferson when?

Is that so now?

Yes, that's a felony. But at this point everything is a felony in California.

Don't pretend you have potatoes.

Iits literally the top article on the npr app. Nv is about to become a state of arms dealers.

Yeah I figured it would be, but I would think that's the while point of this

OKC bombing scared the ATF shitless back then, which is why there were no more wacos or ruby ridges. They're still scared shitless of the same thing happening now, because a Timothy McVeigh is all but impossible for them to stop compared to normal terrorism.

SKS magazines not welded on. It's very easy to get a removable magazine for it

What is so scary about this?

THE CLOCK IS TICKING

Come January 1st, 2017.

ARs, AKs, PTRs, and any Semi with a Mag and pistol grip will be banned.

Guns will be grandfathered in, but only if they get registered as ASSAULT WEAPONS.

Buy a gun now, hide it, and report it stolen. (A raid will still be likely)

OR

Build an AR from an 80% lower and don't worry about a raid.

Yet they keep false flagging and trying to take away our right to defend themselves from their corruption.
All while trying to cover up even more blatant and heinous corruption.

>Friendzoned beta Britfag comforts Irish woman after her drunk Irish partner beat her up again
>meanwhile in London

IS THAT A GHOST GUN!??!!

2spoopy4me

I like the way you think

It still hasn't got back to what it was on the federal level, and I doubt it ever will. Waco was the high water mark.

shit bro, that's great.

now all the gang members, drug runners, murderers, thieves and rapists are gonna have to turn those weapons in to the authorities and they won't be able to use them to commit crime anymore

whew, thank goodness for this sensible gun control hahahahaha.

meant for

In California they're permanently attached to the receiver.

Pssst Hey Kid, You wanna buy a pistol grip?

I think it's worse.

Let me explain what will be legal come Jan 1st.

>ARs will have to have 10 round magazines PERMANENTLY fixed to the reciever, and if you want to reload it you need to pull the TAKE DOWN PINS out and open the rifle to access the mag. Also you will need a rifle stock with no pistol grip.

ARs and AKs will be neutered.

hahahahahahhahaha last country loses its constitution

>implying any sort of gun restrictions actually work

Nah senpai if that happens im just buying more

4 inch PVC pipe with caps on both ends.

Perfect for storing a rifle that you want to bury.

use pipe dope on the threads of the caps for a good seal.

>owning this grip will carry a 10 year prison sentence.

Jesus Christ.

The difference is it's not federal.

The people responsible for waco still haven't been brought to justice.
As well as the people responsible for all the false flags.
Waco is actually the sea floor.
I'm sure they would like to believe things have settled down, but it couldn't be further from the truth. They think they have people controlled but everyone is just waiting for the day when they can go out and clean this fucking shithole country up.

If Chicago has taught us anything, it's that niggers and spics obey gun laws

>pipe dope on pvc caps
Lel wat

There is also an option just to surrender your balls at your local DMV that Commiefornians can take advantage of.

Didn't they already try this shit in New York? I think they got around 10% compliance.

True, it's just in Cali, HOWEVER, it can spread like an infection to other states.

May I add that you should bury it on property not listed on the DROS form. Expect metal detectors.

yes, pipe dope on PVC threads

lol gross

Which one?

If they are planning on going door to door with metal detectors, we are going to have a constitutional crisis on our hands.

Looks like some ugly futuristic space rifle.