Has any other reviewer ever hemorrhaged viewers and their fanbase by pretending to dislike a movie solely to get...

Has any other reviewer ever hemorrhaged viewers and their fanbase by pretending to dislike a movie solely to get brownie points with Max Landis?

t. starshit fag still arse ruffled 2 months later

Wait Max didn't like it?

/thread

Holy shit, Star Wars fans are autistic. I liked Rogue One a lot, but their review was hilarious. Why do people in fandoms constantly need affirmation for their shitty opinions?

Well I agree with all their star wars reviews, and I also agreed with Rogue One. They are being consistent with their viewpoint, not pretending.

>Still upset about it months later

They are right, you starfags are legit autistic.

Sorry they don't suck Disney's massive cock

>shills still bumblasted

Sorry your movie was shit bro, next one will be good I'm sure

Rogue One is not a good movie.

>Why do people in fandoms constantly need affirmation for their shitty opinions?
I've been asking this for years, even back when I unironically liked those Channel Awesome fags.

Nerds would genuinely rather reviewers just not review things they like than do a review they disagree with. It's ridiculous.

But their subscriber count and view count have only increased since then

Why are Disney shills so pathetic brehs?

People look to authority figures to validate their opinions.
>If this well known reviewer shares my opinion it makes my preferences more correct

And if they don't they have to try and convince THEM to change their minds to preserve their egos. I have no idea why anyone would take the opinions of self described hack frauds as gospel.

>hemorrhaged viewers and their fanbase

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Star Wars makes bank for them, they have no reason not to keep shitting out Star Wars-related videos. The fans already expect negativity and mockery, most of them are familiar with RLM because of the prequel reviews.

That's just so fucking stupid. Who cares what other people thought of a movie or piece of media? If you enjoyed it, that's all that matters.

People are buttflustered because the review made absolutely no sense. They loved Episode 7 for many of the same reasons they hated Rogue 1, go back and watch them one after the other, it's kinda funny.

Then Mike did that Plinkett video and immediately had to put up another one to clarify what he meant, which was still BS.

I'll admit, that was bullshit on RLM's part. It made it seem like they didn't know what they were talking about, but honestly, who even cares? WHY DO PEOPLE GET SO FUCKING BUTTBLASTED OVER SOMEONE'S OPINION? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.

No they pointed out the obvious issue - the characters in Rogue One were much worse than The Force Awakens.

That's not even counting the fact that the first 2 acts of Rogue One are forgettable.

I think a lot of people on the internet at least got into movies and stuff THROUGH Channel awesome or Plinkett or whichever reviewer. So those opinions become their own and they base their entire understanding of the art form on what those reviewers say. People are generally weak minded and it's easier to agree with authority figures or the majority then make up your own mind.

They were right about R1, but it's true that TFA is even worse

>be a RLM false flagger
>start thread where you criticize them
>proceed to have a thread about "lol star wars fans are mad!"
>meanwhile star wars fans don't actually care

but yeah, bunch of youtube comments which he made a video to respond during Christimas really proves SW are the ones mad

>all those buttmad comments

Guinness was right, Star Wars was a mistake

>subscription number broke past 500K after Rogue One reviews
>Patreon donation amount increased after Rogue One review

>hurr they're imploding

Is this what being a Rogue One autismo is like?

What's next for them? What is more profitable, cashing out the hatred for nuSW or shilling for the Mouse like they did with TFA?

If anything they have made more money and gotten more subscribers for calling out your garbage starshit for what it is. Cry more you fat fucking pussy. I hope your mother dies of AIDS.

Some people get assblasted because they're being portrayed as brainless fandrones for liking Rogue One.
Some nerds can't handle not agreeing with RLM and some nerds feel like they have the objective truth about RO because they agree with RLM.

No surprises people are butthurt with the way things went really