What are some movies that deal with the negative effects of fluoride?

What are some movies that deal with the negative effects of fluoride?

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/naal/lit_history.asp
nytimes.com/1987/12/12/us/most-of-adult-illiterates-are-white-study-finds.html
dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-literacy-america
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21701189
youtube.com/watch?v=luMLTqu_p9A
youtube.com/watch?v=tFELNIpeTjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None, because fluoride is innocuous you fucking moron.

It's literally a neurotoxin

Backdraft
The Good Son

i get mine from a well. i think that's why i'm to smart.

Never been proven, and the LD50 is 12.5 grams, so unless you're imbibing it with a fucking tablespoon, you'll be fine.

I only drink rainwater.

BTFO

My grandpa who didn't have indoor plumbing at his farm said fluoride causes people to become commies.

How are people with the internet as stupid as my grandpa? It's a mystery.

Regardless of whether or not fluoridated tap water is dangerous to humans, it sets the precedent that the government can put whatever they want into your water.

Daily reminder that only distilled water is safe to drink.

I get my water from an underground spring

This guy knows what's up. I actually read that the safest way to drink to ensure you don't get any adulterants in your system is to pour it into your rectum due to the colon's superior filtration system. #staywoke

the government is the one providing the water and they were treating it with chemicals before fluoride.

>How are people with the internet as stupid as my grandpa?
>an entire board is convinced of cultural marxist Jewish media run conspiracies, PizzaGate, faked moon landing, chemtrails and holohoaxes
>another board is totally convinced of succubus's, ghosts, the earth being flat, demons, angels and literal giants from the Bible
>you live in a country where barely half of the population accepts evolution or climate change.
>3 million Americans are illiterate according to the Census, more have no formal education.
>the same people who vote.
Why indeed

Are you me? I literally wrote this on The Conversation news site a few hours ago and they deleted it.

Do you want a private company to pump your water full of arsenic and electrolytes? You faggots think everything da big bad gubment does is wrong, yet there are immense levels of checks that go into water purification.

I'm also glad there isn't lead in my sink water, or radiation in my bathtub. But that's just me.

You will be deporting most of your illiterate soon at least. Shame about the rest in your inner cities.

>Regardless of whether or not fluoridated tap water is dangerous to humans
It isn't and Alex Jones doesn't qualify as news

Waterfag here, this guy gets it

Don't you vote in your government and hold them accountable for crazy bullshit?
>The US
Oh never mind.

I have a little cyanide for you, don't worry if its a small dose it wont hurt you.

Most of the illiterates are white and legal Sup Forums, try again.

why would a company pump my water full of arsenic

For tax policies

Dr.Strangelove

t. Faggot

That's butthurt.

most are black and hispanic, try again

I want to know which stupid faggot started this flouride meme. Was it Alex Jones?

You really should be penalized in some fashion if your misinformation harms or kills people...

Explain Commiefornia

I use Brita

Checkmate faggots

>the LD50 is 12.5 grams
cumulative? What if I drink a lot of fluoridated water for a lot of years?

it's much older than alex jones. conspiracies like flouridation go through tons of iterations, it's like the telephone game.

How could you possibly be this stupid? I can understand contesting the Holocaust's number of deaths, or even believing in the paranormal, but believing in this kind of "fluoride is poison and makes you a sissy!" shit relies on simultaneously claiming proof in science and rejecting science that doesn't fit your narrative. It's unbelievable.

It's not a meme. Nazis used it to pacify people

>muh education
Im a phd student and I don't think there's enough definitive evidence that it's our fault or that there's anything humans can currently do about it.

Stupid libcuck.

First of all, apples and oranges. Second, you're absolutely right, in theory a very minuscule amount of cyanide wouldn't hurt me, because what scientifically illiterate conspiracy theorists don't understand is the idea of concentrations. How about you take an organic chemistry class before you start spewing "toxic concentrations" of bullshit all over the place?

>falling for the filter meme

Do you also use norton antivirus for the ole fapmachine?

ok, if its a really small dose, it actually wont hurt me.

Good goy

Daily reminder to not believe anything until it's been officially denied

Nope

nces.ed.gov/naal/lit_history.asp

nytimes.com/1987/12/12/us/most-of-adult-illiterates-are-white-study-finds.html

dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-literacy-america

You stormfaggots are a hoot

Is this the fabled American education?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21701189
Do you think everything you intake just sits inside your body?

everyone can work on not garbling down hamburgers and milkshakes then we can talk about flouride

Then you're clearly doing a PhD in some unrelated bullshit because the entire global scientific community disagrees with you, retard

champ
appleseeds literally contain cyanide
it's a small dose
you can (and probably have) eat them and not be affected at all.

>NY times

I'm not even American and I know you cant trust that source.

nigger

Oh please wise one tell me the proper to consume pure H2O?

*Gives you too much*

AHAH

AAAHAHAHAHA they fell for it

>Im a phd student and I don't think there's enough definitive evidence that it's our fault
Then you have a PhD and are wrong.

TH-TH-THE GUBMINT LIES

>Dr. Strangelove
I actually hope I just took the bait and that you aren't stupid enough to use an example of a movie about the consequences of Cold War-era paranoia to talk about fluoridated water.

>literally "fake news"
Americans need to be bombed.

The point was that a private unchecked conpany can put whatever they want into something without regulation. We literally lived in that America...it was horrible.

fluoridegate: youtube.com/watch?v=luMLTqu_p9A

>NY Times, considered one of the more trusted outlets
>"i-it says w-what me no like so it fake!"
>ignore the official government consensus on literacy
>ignore the .org study
Just go kill yourself already

NY Times is not fake news your schizoid fuck

But you used the phrase "official government consensus" in that argument, so you're obviously a libcuck faggot and should be disregarded.

I wake up in the morning and brush my teeth with my flouride ridden toothpaste.
My stomach hurts and I feel like shit for hours afterwards.

Why? I'm not swallowing it

>Mexicans and blacks are excellent students!
I don't give a fuck I just know I triggered you by saying "deported".

What's wrong with norton?

sure it is

you are beyond help

Also trump is the government now so we know those statistic will change to reflect the new reality. Statistics are made up.

Nothing at all t.bh

>government data is wrong because you're a cuck

Go fuck off to your containment where you degenerates are too stupid to know how incorrect all your "facts" are. I hope you mumble all the way back to your basement you brainlet

You are though, you fucking idiot, and it has a lot more than fluoride in it.

>"Much of the toothpaste sold in the United States has 1,000 to 1,100 parts per million fluoride."

0 evidence to support this. Typical liberal rhetoric

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=tFELNIpeTjY

>Government data especially American government data is impartial. They would never fuck with it.
You reminded me that everyone who isn't black as the night is classified as white in the US.

No wonder "whites" are the most illiterate.

>BOOGEYWOOGEY LIBRUHHHH
what is the argument here? Do you have a counter-argument to the data presented?

Feel free, autist.

nice projection

>the cuckvernment is always trying to push an agenda! it's all lies! wake up sheep!

PhD in what? Because unless it's in climate science it has fuck all to do with the subject.
just because you know one subject very well doesn't make you an expert in everything

>y-you just a libcuck heehee
>time to ignore da data
What a genius

>"What is sarcasm, Alex?"

You didn't trigger me, I merely corrected your dumb shit belief with things called numbers

See:

>He trusts large organisations.
Lol American's

why is Sup Forums infested with people who are literally mentally impaired?

>say Sup Forums shit
>'pshhhh, me no Sup Forums, you just a libruh"
Just stop.

Should have said "I have a little Sarin" or "I have a little VX" to make your point. Instead you revealed yourself as an downie.

Data is from 70s to late 2000s you brainlet tard. I'm sorry these illiterate stats hit so close to home for you.

lmao why the fuck would you listen to Sup Forumss opinion on news sources? they literally read infowars and come away believing in fucking aliens

>not like me, I don't trust anyone and anything and keep my tinfoil hat close!! Everything is a lie! This is just sensible, what are you some libcuck? Please.

nigger

>He doesn't understand how to pluralize in English
Lol retarded Eurotrash

>15 to 45 years ago.
Riiiight.

but aliens are real, simpleton

His bants are so weak he makes sure to always use perfect grammer.

There is a reason no one loves you.

The literacy rate hasn't changed in nearly 10 years, it is stated in the fucking links you never read.

How do you feel about your current government? Pffffft!

Because Sup Forums was a mistake.

Your right. I didn't read them. I don't care. I just wanted to make a joke about illegals being deported and trigger a retard.

Dr Strangelove

>everyone who isn't black as the night is classified as white in the US.
Citation needed...