What did you think of Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace? How would you feel about it being brought back to Adult Swim?

What did you think of Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace? How would you feel about it being brought back to Adult Swim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty cringy to be honest, millenial humor isn't that great

lol, did those cucks cave in?

Nazi fuck got btfo'd

Sam Hyde is not funny.
I think it's shit.

The irony of Adult swim not wanting it is the fact that AS is the only place I could see it existing on tv.

indifferent

Was pretty good desu. Some skits were funny, some were just pure kino. Some fell flat but I think that's the fate of any sketch show. Despite the show not even being that political I have to say that people who think Sam is right wing are retarded. Hes very clearly a libertarian leaning centrist

Some good bits, but mde prime was 2012-2015, and its become too blunt in its messages and pretty thoughtless. If they did more things like the wall show and ceo skit out of ep 2 and charls jail skit in ep 5 it could be good. This is coming from someone who frequents mde subreddit and bought KSTV. Rip absurd/apolitical mde.

Wife tripping skit made me laugh so hard I couldnt breathe

I want you to upload a picture of yourself right now

>le everyone's a nazi meme

Did you just get back from smashing windows?

>le he's not a nazi he just shares their ideology meme

it's not being brought back so stfu

Great

You couldn't name their ideology to save your life.

>A
>None
>Pogo
what does it mean?

nice come back

I feel like it was genuinely subversive and sometimes very funny. Sometimes not so funny, but overall I think it was good for people to see. Not surprised he got gagged, but he spread some of his message while he could.

Almost as good as yours. Thanks for proving me right.

maybe trump could make an executive order reinstating MDE

Same famm

Didn't they win an online poll where they were guaranteed a second season?

people only like it because Sam is a meme and is a right winger

it's the alt-right version of SNL

>inb4 you just didn't get it!

A, I, The

i hope nicolas cage was paid a hefty wage for that role, that facial hair's so tacky

>flesh
>leave
>secret
Ummmmmm

Meant for

can someone tell me one funny thing sam hyde has done or said?

"I don't have health insurance!"

literally impossible

I'd like it back on adult swim because I liked it for the most part. It's hit and miss like most MDE. I like the jokes that are funny, dislike those that are random drawn out shit trying to make a really loose non-specific point.

What's ironic about that?

>I'm not classist all the time only when I politically disagree with you

t. leftist hypocrite

Father figure

Williamsburg and the car show were amazing. Shit like that where they go out and meet people and fuck around with them are the best. Weed fueled improvisations and vertical videos of Sam mining snot out of his nose like some sort of filthy frank degenerate - not so much.

I'd rather watch 2 broke girls, broad city, blackish, fresh off the boat, or really any other retarded liberal show. because at least with that shit i might smile or laugh.

>I have to show the same respect and use the same value to people that don't think like me

Said no one ever.

i liked the williamsburg street fashion vids, but i don't know how much of that had to do with sam himself. the people being interviewed were pretty much the comedy

>he doesn't like my show
>he must be a liberal
you're embarrassing the cause

>alt-right

I don't think you could even come up with a description for the alt-right besides >Sup Forums and it still wouldn't be accurate.

>Made
>Creed
>Suicide

Almost everything. He's too fringe for most people to get.

>inb4 muh health insurance

Doesn't mean socialized healthcare works.

>naked
>suicide
>door

It was great, I think complaining about it is pointless. It's near-perfect for a very select amount of people. Nice change of pace from all the other "trendy" forms of comedy.

>Doesn't mean socialized healthcare works.
Actually it does for the rest of the first world. But keep pretending insurance companies are innocent.

>But keep pretending insurance companies are innocent.
not the user you're responding to, but thats a hell of a leap. i don't think anyone believes the insurance companies are 'innocent.' most people who aren't 15 or retarded know that any political conflict is between two flawed options, you just pick the one that seems less so to you.

I don't care, as long as Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim stay off my screen.

Do you think that MDE can fuck with people like they used to, since it's now morally justified to punch people in the face?

>THASS WOT THA KWEEEEN WOOD DEEEEEWWWW
A lot of the show was take it or leave it weirdness but The Wall Show and at least a couple of other sketches were straight up funny.

That's the thing, it's not. It feels like that because it's filling an empty vacuum. It's far from perfect, it just seems better than it is because it's different

that weeb presentation video

yeah, my personal favourite is an incovenient anime. The gradual descent from psuedo-knowledge of anime and japanese culture to comparisons between the japanese and insects/mindless drones is a consistent laugh for me, imagining fervent weebs sitting there in total bewilderment. Sadly, this style span off into shit like sams rutgers talk which was not funny and preachy as shit on a topic hes just memeing on.

>Actually it does for the rest of the first world.
Canadian here, you're wrong

giant fake home made muslim time bomb "clock " in a comedy cafe routine

Bombing a ted talk is pretty great.

>bail
>lust
>these
o-okay

YES. I feel its totally unfair that Trump is only helping Milo right now when both Milo and Sam are the forefronts of the alt right movement. Trump should at least help Sam

getting cucked by Tim

>arm
>feel
>dread
i mean i guess it makes sense

Sup Forums: the show

Maniac Kiss Dream

His show had a lot of viewers, didn't it? Why doesn't he just do a kickstarter for season 2 on YouTube. That'll reach its goal in hours.

Best show adultswim ever had

He already has a ton of content on YouTube, at this point its more about breaking into mainstream, being on a legitimate cable network, and getting a bigger check.

>Hebes will not divide us!

I agree. Sam Hyde is tremendously unfunny. Watching MDE is like eating a piece of shit in hell.

world peace was probably the best content mde put out. before that they had some great stuff, but most of sam's solo mirror videos were rarely funny

I think it'd be silly for adult swim to bring it back at this point. before sam went full 1488 on twitter I thought maybe someone like netflix might pick it up considering the ratings, but I think that's unlikely now

The bumper music and visuals were almost the best part of the show

It's the third "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MDE?" thread I've seen this week.
MDE's "humor" is not funny. It's not even scratching-your-head-over-the-randomness-of-it-all funny. It could be unfunny yet entertaining - but it's not even that.
Fuck offerino, hydeboi.

>one funny thing sam hyde has done
That time when he got face-fucked by a tranny and then couldn't last a minute when buttfucking her. Hilarity ensued.

the only funny thing he's done is when he was getting in an argument with Tim Hiedecker and you could hear an ambulance go past and he said "THAT AMBULANCE IS FOR YOU, BUDDY"
apart from that he's a hack fraud and deserved to get his show cancelled
babbys first edgy comedian

It's probably sam trying to drum up page views for yt pennies it's not like he has anything elde to do with his time. Should buy an ad though.

I might buy that if he actually made content anymore

only things he's done since his show got cancelled were the call to tim and drinking milk at the he will not divide us thing

>Mali
>Crush
>Fool

What makes me think so is that, it'll be a "what's the funniest mde blah de blah" so it's pushing the old shit.
That spoony guy does the same thing with a "remember when or best of spoony yada yada?"

I'd love for it to come back but sadly I don't think it'll ever happen. Who knows though.

>maniac
>kick
>cut

Kek

Reminder if you hate MDE then you literally don't get it. Take no shame in that though, I don't understand mainstream millennial humour like colbert and oliver, they repulse me. But one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Rage secret suicide

J U S T

Rage
Man
Cum

Question, do you think this guy's a nazi? I mean I genuinely don't understand how you liberals think anymore so I'd be interested to know. Thanks.

>people only like it because Sam is a meme and is a right winger

I disagree

I think Sam's a bit of an ego-maniac, but I still love the show, because it's the only thing sticking a big fat middle finger up at today's insufferable, toxic, laughable, pathetic, superficial, self-congratulatory PC culture

>Man
>Lust
>None

lol now this is comedy

i hope he gets aides

Secret
Mad
Man

Meme read malice KEK

>nude
>mad
>enigma
And a wicked sense of humour!

>Charls wears Prism Glasses like Hillary Clinton

Poor Guy

>MDE matches ratings on shit t&e show
>hardcoreironyedgy humor plays to the right too apparently
>tim throws lib shit fit
>he loses his show
>shitposts on youtube
>gains subs pretty quick
>AS realize error
>quickly bring it back

Hahhaha

It was average, at times awkward, even if they made a second season I wouldn't've watched.

> but most of sam's solo mirror videos were rarely funny

nigga those are the best ones

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU

pure guiltkino

It was really good. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded and/or trying to be edgy. This shit would have been so popular pre 2008.

Imagine being this deluded

Leftist here, love the show

He's just a retard.

It had its moments
It was funny in places but sam hyde being a massive whiny prick doesn't help anything.
Don't know why they just self produce another series on YouTube or something instead of crying about adult swim, they still have a fanbase

imagine replying to a post without really saying anything at all

naked mad man