STAND UP TO SENSELESS VIOLENCE

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Your "favorite" news network has weighed in on this issue, Sup Forums: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
archive.is/Hcaj6
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article86132312.html
youtu.be/aOVJK544ZOU?t=1m55s
archive.is/Qt1gb
balitangamerica.tv/fil-am-teachers-school-threatened-after-violent-sacramento-rally/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Liberation_Front
ww2.kqed.org/news/2014/12/11/chp-defends-undercover-officer-who-pulled-gun-on-protesters-in-oakland/
alternet.org/activism/should-protestors-embrace-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying i care about white power nationalists getting attacked

Good on her.

>implying i care about Americans getting kicked to the ground for expressing their views

FTFY

An American citizen is kicked to the ground for peacefully expressing unpopular opinions... and somehow this is celebrated.

I cannot believe this is real life.

Fuck him. He should have busted her nose as soon as she ran into him.

But
> yvette-felarca-is-anti-neo-nazi/

Haven't you been listening?

Nazis btfo lmfao just like clockwork

Background, op. Who are these people?

you have a name, fucking google it
don't ask to be spoonfed, lurk moar

All here, shyamafamalam: A violent cult led by a Michigan Trotskyist lawyer and probably a convicted Democrat Islamist gun-smuggler en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee defends affirmative action by physically attacking anyone who stands in their way:
archive.is/Hcaj6

and even random Americans for free publicity: sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article86132312.html

Welcome to commiefornia comrade!

>California
I heard being white there is a class C Felony. Is that true?

t. Arizona

Daily reminder that child-grooming cultists must stop

I've been there numerous times and was not arrested. It is a disheartening place though.

>tfw my grandfather escaped commiefornia to our glorious state
>tfw we wuz cow punchers

I went to San Diego like twice, but I felt as if I'd entered a 3rd world country where there's a bunch of filthy brown people everywhere, and the elites segregated themselves in their own little communities. Shit state.

>tfw moved to Arizona because the state I was in before had too many Mexicans

youtu.be/aOVJK544ZOU?t=1m55s

> yfw Alex Jones was right about everything

post YFW you don't live in California

>implying redditors understand complex abstract concepts like freedom of speech

I can't imagine that situation. Do you live in Gilbert or something?

>putting your powerword: real name on something

You'd do better to let people know that the group that did it is a cult that recruits children.

archive.is/Qt1gb

Yvette Felarca is confirmed for Filipino: balitangamerica.tv/fil-am-teachers-school-threatened-after-violent-sacramento-rally/

Which is really, really bad because it lends even more credibility to her having connections with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Liberation_Front and Leland "Rocket Launchers for Allah" Yee, supposed Leland mentioned here:

Feels like it

>Woman attacks man in front of police
>Police do nothing

>Man tries to stop woman from attack her
>Instantly beaten by police and arrested.

Yeah not going to happen. Women cannot assault men because assault is privilege + violence.

Why is it the police never fucking arrest these people?

They could've easily grabbed 4-5 of those people. The asian looking cunt was on the fucking ground.

What the fuck?

For the Trump stuff they were ordered by Mayors and things to standdown and not engage.

Especially with all these camera phones, if a cop is shown going against a libtard "protester" (read rioter) it's bye bye career

Unless they are a real threat like brandishing a knife or gun it's better for city PR to not arrest them. These people want to be arrested and martyrs, just like the BLM people.

are they attacking their own because he wanted to fight with the police?

genocide is not the answer....yet.

Yeah, when you send him all this and get no response....
>Realize he's just selling t-shirts and food that lasts 25 years
>bitches over GMOs and other additives
>crys over kids
>Infowars
>ignores info
keep watching goyim I know the conspiracies

Holy fuck, you tried? Goddammit, Alex, I thought you'd be better than this

Everyone you can e-mail has been mailed
Still think there were plants in the Nazi side
Cops building info on here, not everyone is corrupt in the country
But there is an agenda be it NAACP kick backs getting kids in to AF school
Via protest turned violent
or maybe it goes deeper
I've been shitposting all day I was going insane from this

guess
/thread
oh well

Well, we can at least make sure to keep it up... we've gotten to 220 votes in 2 days, we can get to a 1000 in a week

That guy must be a guru. He took that shit with dignity.

Goddammit, Sup Forums, just beacuse it isn't white children who are getting indoctrinated, doesn't mean you shouldn't care.

That's what you get for protesting in a dictatorship. He needs to move to a state where he can use lethal force to stop attackers. The Asian woman was a clean kill where I live. If she had a knife those could have been fatal jabs. Feels good to be free.

Why would the city police arrest the goon squad they both work for the same people

Indeed:

ww2.kqed.org/news/2014/12/11/chp-defends-undercover-officer-who-pulled-gun-on-protesters-in-oakland/

alternet.org/activism/should-protestors-embrace-violence

“To those who are concerned about what has happened in Berkeley over the past couple of nights, to those who are concerned about downtown Oakland and a few windows getting broken, I want to clear that on the air right now,” she said. “BAMN agrees with the words of Martin Luther King that a riot is the language and the voice of the unheard,” she said, prompting cheers.

But moments later, a young African-American woman took the megaphone to made the opposite point.

“I want to say that this is a nonviolent protest. It is a peaceful protest,” she said, also prompting cheers. “I was beaten on Saturday night and please respect that... If you see any agitators, if you see any anarchists wearing black masks, please pay attention to them and call them out. Because they will try to incite a riot.”

>he's discovering the existence of agents provocateur for the first time
Yeah, I remember the first time I learned police are the ones starting the riots. I was shocked too, now I just expect it.

> for the first time

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Sign the petition.